Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2396

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

  1. #2351
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    7,227
    TO has their own forums for issues. Please post there.


    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  2. #2352
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    7,227
    .
    Last edited by FilthyRear; 06-19-2018 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Double post


    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  3. #2353
    Rugal's Penis.
    That's Right
    I'm a Useless Cock.
    RevQuixo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Hopewell, NJ USA

    Posts
    3,877
    Quote Originally Posted by zetastrike View Post
    Hey, first post. I got my SSDS3 in the mail yesterday and I'm unable to access the downloads section of the NeoSD store. It won't accept my email address despite having an account and buying the product and it claims the serial number of the system isn't valid. I asked on Reddit and someone else was having the same problem.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    There are no new firmwares to download and that section of the website hasn't been updated yet to the new format anyway. Also, this sort of question is better suited for the Terra onion official forums (where it has been answered already).

    https://forums.terraonion.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=80

  4. #2354
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    919
    we have added the serials and uploaded the firmware 1.2 today.

    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?



    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  5. #2355
    Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.
    pixeljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in a glass of Orval

    Posts
    5,503
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    we have added the serials and uploaded the firmware 1.2 today.

    Oh hell yes! thank you!

  6. #2356
    . FlanaganAgency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    BJ

    Posts
    1
    Is it possible to support seven Unlicensed Game Express CD games?
    QQ图片20180630082935.pngQQ图片20180630083058.jpg

    I hope that the doctor will support these 7 unofficial Games Express CD Card I think it is perfect.

  7. #2357
    Ikari Warrior
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Livin' in VBA's head, rent free...

    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by FlanaganAgency View Post
    Is it possible to support seven Unlicensed Game Express CD games?
    QQ图片20180630082935.pngQQ图片20180630083058.jpg

    I hope that the doctor will support these 7 unofficial Games Express CD Card I think it is perfect.
    Thank you for pointing this out. I will be sure to mention a lack of support for unlicensed cringey weeaboo anime porn titles when I finally get around to doing my review next month
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345



    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

  8. #2358
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out. I will be sure to mention a lack of support for unlicensed cringey weeaboo anime porn titles when I finally get around to doing my review next month
    I think it is perfect.

  9. #2359
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Tech&Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Right here, right now

    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out. I will be sure to mention a lack of support for unlicensed cringey weeaboo anime porn titles when I finally get around to doing my review next month
    The system just isn't complete without the true masterpiece that is Hi-Leg Fantasy.

  10. #2360
    . Yodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by FlanaganAgency View Post
    Is it possible to support seven Unlicensed Game Express CD games?
    QQ图片20180630082935.pngQQ图片20180630083058.jpg

    I hope that the doctor will support these 7 unofficial Games Express CD Card I think it is perfect.
    I believe they are already supported and have been since day one. Just use a Game Express bios file with them.

  11. #2361
    Member toaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    CA

    Posts
    32
    They already are supported.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  12. #2362
    Athena's Stalker
    greedostick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Go forth; touch the Demon inside me. Let these ownerless souls become thine own.

    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodd View Post
    I believe they are already supported and have been since day one. Just use a Game Express bios file with them.
    Yep, I asked this before it was even released.
    The new Castlevania Anime lookin Fire AF.

  13. #2363
    Rugal's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    italy

    Posts
    95
    Hi,

    i have a question: i bought the cart about 6 months ago, and it stil has the original firmware. Is it available a new firmware or it isn't released yet?

    thanks!

  14. #2364
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Island™

    Posts
    12,253
    Quote Originally Posted by legolas119 View Post
    Hi,

    i have a question: i bought the cart about 6 months ago, and it stil has the original firmware. Is it available a new firmware or it isn't released yet?

    thanks!
    Yes, you should go to the terraonion forums for these types of questions though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

  15. #2365
    Rugal's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    italy

    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Yes, you should go to the terraonion forums for these types of questions though.
    ok thanks. in the Terraonion forum i don't find a topic for this, can I open a new one? I checked in this area: https://forums.terraonion.com/viewforum.php?f=10
    Last edited by legolas119; 07-22-2018 at 12:41 PM.

  16. #2366
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Island™

    Posts
    12,253
    Quote Originally Posted by legolas119 View Post
    ok thanks. in the Terraonion forum i don't find a topic for this, can I open a new one?
    No, I mean the site for the terraonion forums.

    https://forums.terraonion.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

  17. #2367
    Rugal's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    italy

    Posts
    95
    i replied to you simultaneously
    Ok i will open there a topic, thanks

  18. #2368
    Rugal's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    italy

    Posts
    95
    Hi

    i uses Game DB manager in order to download the images for my .pce and iso+cue games.
    First I SCAN roms present on my microsd and themn i pushed CONVERT IMGS. but nothing happened...
    I remember that some months ago i was able to download the images with DB Manager...then i deleted probably them and now i want to download them again but i don't remember which is the right way...

    can you help me please?

  19. #2369
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by legolas119 View Post
    Hi

    i uses Game DB manager in order to download the images for my .pce and iso+cue games.
    First I SCAN roms present on my microsd and themn i pushed CONVERT IMGS. but nothing happened...
    I remember that some months ago i was able to download the images with DB Manager...then i deleted probably them and now i want to download them again but i don't remember which is the right way...

    can you help me please?
    https://forums.terraonion.com/

  20. #2370
    Rugal's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    italy

    Posts
    95
    ok thanks

    I solved this problem.

  21. #2371
    There can be only one. Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    6,031
    Again for those not paying attention, NeoSD has TerraOnion.com now and doesn't post here as often. If you want timely support your best bet is posting questions there.

    Posting questions here means you're either going to have to wait a while or people will direct you there.

    Worst part is people like legoass who have to be told every single time.

  22. #2372
    Ikari Warrior
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Livin' in VBA's head, rent free...

    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    legoass
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345



    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

  23. #2373
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    7,227
    Quote Originally Posted by legolas119 View Post
    ok thanks

    I solved this problem.
    No one cares.


    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  24. #2374
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    919
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?



    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  25. #2375
    There can be only one. Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Perfect example neosd, between projects and your own forum, this is the first break since June to post here. I'm glad everything is going well

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •