Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2486

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Zebpro View Post
    One point though, in the video he talks about a component being soldered in the wrong "way".
    It doesn't seem to be a problem and I know how to desolder/resolder.

But maybe it is fixed now?

Any idea about that?
    Yeah it was fixed in rev 3. I have a rev 2 version and it works fine, I didn't flip that capacitor they talk about and I probably won't bother. There is a little noise but there is no way to know if it's due to my console which is really old, or the cheapo scart cable I'm using. Most importantly though I don't really care, it's just awesome to be able to play all hucards and cd images so easily. We used it again on our Twitch stream last night, I linked it below. It's the second time we've used it and our streams are usually 4 hours long, it's worked like a charm! A must have device as far as I'm concerned. I'm secretly hoping they make one for the Sega Genesis so I can play cd images

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

That's exactly why I'm very interested in this product, I was aware of the Turbo EverDrive but this SSDS3 is just fantastic!!!

Just ordered one!!

Ikari Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Studio View Post
    Yeah it was fixed in rev 3. I have a rev 2 version and it works fine, I didn't flip that capacitor they talk about and I probably won't bother. There is a little noise but there is no way to know if it's due to my console which is really old, or the cheapo scart cable I'm using. Most importantly though I don't really care, it's just awesome to be able to play all hucards and cd images so easily. We used it again on our Twitch stream last night, I linked it below. It's the second time we've used it and our streams are usually 4 hours long, it's worked like a charm! A must have device as far as I'm concerned. I'm secretly hoping they make one for the Sega Genesis so I can play cd images

You have a very interesting YouTube channel.

I would like to know if someone can upload some .bup save files from this device... One "backram.bup" file with the saves of some games stored into it, and some "per-game backup RAM" .bup save files. I want to make some tests with them...

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone at the TerraOnion team. I got my SSD3 today. It was ordered on 3/8, chose Correos as shipping method, and shipped out on 4/20, and arrived this afternoon. Everything looking great and I wanted to just say thanks to everyone. I know how stressful it can be with a new product that everyone wants to be perfect. Keep up the great work and it is definitely appreciated.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    You have a very interesting YouTube channel.
    Indeed!
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, thank you for making this product. Is the current product being sold on https://www.neosdstore.com the latest revision that does not have A/V problems?

Mine SuperSD3 just showed up yesterday, so a little over a month from spain to WA, ordering in early decemeber

Mr. Big's Thug
    Is anyone else experience a slight audio feedback that is in sync with the data reading?? It's almost like a slight TV buzzing, but you can't really hear it once the actual game audio kicks in but on silent screens that have data loading you can hear it. It's not that big a deal, but I just want to know if I am the only one with that feedback sound.

Overall it's a great product! I love mine!

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by jsjesse View Post
    Is anyone else experience a slight audio feedback that is in sync with the data reading?? It's almost like a slight TV buzzing, but you can't really hear it once the actual game audio kicks in but on silent screens that have data loading you can hear it. It's not that big a deal, but I just want to know if I am the only one with that feedback sound.

Lol

Ikari Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by jsjesse View Post

This is the first I've heard of it.

Camel Slug

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I dunno what you guys are talking about getting 128gb 200 256gb sd cards.
    I got the latest smoke pack, a "complete torrent". I erased duplicates, demos, and unplayable (japanese only) games.
    I'm looking at 58gb.

That's in bin cure format I bet if they were in another type you'd be looking at around 8.

I thought of three pc engine cd games off the top of my head that were missing and couldn't find bin/cues for them.
    The US turbo-cd release list was complete.

Maybe if you wanna make genre and best of lists as well and re-copy them.

Just sayin if you have an extra 64gb card laying around I think you'll be fine.
    Did Smoke do a CD version of packs? I have only seen the pack for hucard games.

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

No, he has said he won't be doing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    If you are into shoot'em ups, look for project peacock.

Camel Slug

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Ok thanks, just making sure.

Windjammers Wonder

Has anyone thought about making a little 3D printed dust cap for the HuCard slot?
    Just an idea

Bashful Neophyte

Yeah I've been meaning to make a dummy HuCard to put in maybe with the SSDS3 logo on it. Something about the empty slot just looks wrong to me.

Windjammers Wonder

That's a better idea.
    Put me down for one, if you do it.

Bashful Neophyte

Someone got news about SSDS3 shipments?

Quote Originally Posted by kogami View Post
    Someone got news about SSDS3 shipments?
    https://forums.terraonion.com/viewto...?f=19&p=24#p24

Timid Neo Newbie

I've had my SSDS3 for about a month and I love it! I think it's fantastic that it takes a completely unmodded PC-Engine - adds RGB output and allows me to protect my CD-Rom and Super CD-Rom collection to boot. Seriously, I can't believe just how great this system looks 30 years on. Amazing job by Terraonion

Timid Neo Newbie

I love the sound of that idea

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kez View Post
    Yeah I've been meaning to make a dummy HuCard to put in maybe with the SSDS3 logo on it. Something about the empty slot just looks wrong to me.
    This is what I love the idea of

Quote Originally Posted by Kez View Post
    When can I buy one?

Bashful Neophyte

Sorry I won't be selling them, I'm working on a HuCard design that I'll make available online once I've confirmed it fits well in a PC Engine. Once that's up you can easily get one printed using a local service.

Thread Information