Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2396

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Relikk View Post
    Were you given a tracking number with Correos?
    They give a tracking number but yeah it takes a while. I also ordered mine within the first 10 minutes of orders going live and mine was in the first shipped batch.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Yodd View Post
    I haven't had any compatibility issues yet. It could be your rips.

Here is my 64GB microsd image:

***OOPPSS....

Feel free to download it and try it out.

Also, leave the in-game trigger disabled (if you enabled it) it has been reported to cause some random issues.

Thanks for sharing, maybe you can update your pack with Akumajou Dracula translated and some sorted roms, here we go :

***NULL AND VOID!

POSTING DIRECT LINKS TO ROMZ WILL GET YOU FREE TIME IN THE ISO-CUBES UNLESS OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED.
    J. Dredd

-Prepare to be Judged-

Crossed Swords Squire

Files? What files? lol

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong

Wee, mine just came in. Suddenly, I'm feeling very ill at work. *cough* *cough*
    I'm surrounded by console peasants

Crossed Swords Squire

Definitely post up your experience. Obviously so far we have had a myriad of experiences but there do seem to be some consistencies.

I got mine yesterday and I've blasted through like 5 or 6 games all the way through, highly impressed with kit and will prolly smash through more games tonight after work.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

Igniz's Servant

Quote Originally Posted by MobiusStripTech View Post
    They give a tracking number but yeah it takes a while. I also ordered mine within the first 10 minutes of orders going live and mine was in the first shipped batch.
    Man...I'm gonna be waiting a while from the sounds of it. I don't think I ended up ordering until near the end of December. That's fine though, plenty other games to play and gives me some time to figure out the RGB fun as it seems I probably ordered the wrong cable.

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by sparksterz View Post
    Man...I'm gonna be waiting a while from the sounds of it. I don't think I ended up ordering until near the end of December. That's fine though, plenty other games to play and gives me some time to figure out the RGB fun as it seems I probably ordered the wrong cable.
    At this point I think it's safe to assume that the cables are not related to the issues. The issues that people are finding seem to have more to do with the analog and digital grounds sharing the same ground plane. Along with probably some minor firmware bugs that just need to be ironed out.

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by DoDonpachi View Post
    Ah okay. I ordered on the 8th december at 7pm EST. I am just wondering when my shipment will be send out.
    For those like me with orders not statued as shipped , please be patient a little more , neosd team didn't forget you .

Crossed Swords Squire

You have got some time to wait sir. They have a number of orders to get through, plus I assume, look into the issues that current owners have encountered.

Yeah , indeed sir ... but everytime you remind about this to everybody as the guys from NeoSd team to observe your "patience" i'm sure there's other guys who is in the same situation like you and will get nothing extra if you observe , many guys already catched the SSS3 and then they post about the beauty. Anyway i wish good luck with your patience ! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by greatfunky View Post
    For those like me with orders not statued as shipped , please be patient a little more , neosd team didn't forget you .
    Neo Geo AES Serial# 033218 (Aes 3-3 Rev)

Well received ! Work perfectly on a Barco CRT Monitor & JVC TV with an MD2 RGB cable on the original PCE and CORE I&II, great beautiful image & sound. Thank you

Crossed Swords Squire

You have got some time to wait sir. They have a number of orders to get through, plus I assume, look into the issues that current owners have encountered.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlxUnderBase View Post
    Yeah , indeed sir ... but everytime you remind about this to everybody as the guys from NeoSd team to observe your "patience" i'm sure there's other guys who is in the same situation like you and will get nothing extra if you observe , many guys already catched the SSS3 and then they post about the beauty. Anyway i wish good luck with your patience ! Cheers
    My message was for DoDonpachi , don't worry about me , i'm ... informed ......

Crossed Swords Squire

So was mine. I just didn't quote him

NEST Puppet

Tested now a bunch of games,connected the system to my 14'' trinitron tv and my sony playstation tv.
    On my crt tv i can't see any interference where on the playstation tv(lcd based) i can see the interference.
    Could it be a modern tv related problem?
    Last edited by fille1976; 01-23-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    POSTING DIRECT LINKS TO ROMZ WILL GET YOU FREE TIME IN THE ISO-CUBES UNLESS OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED.

Hey guys, from now on, if you want a link to the romz and my new 200 GB pack loaded with ALL the good stuff, translations, hacks, dubs and etc, PM Judge Dredd.

We have an understanding. He holds the keys to the castle.

Want the good stuff, PM Dredd.

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by fille1976 View Post
    Tested now a bunch of games,connected the system to my 14'' trinitron tv and my sony playstation tv.
    On my crt tv i can't see any interference where on the playstation tv(lcd based) i can see the interference.
    Could it be a modern tv related problem?

I see the issues on my Sony PVM-1954Q as well as with my framemeister and a generic scart converter. It is more apparent on the modern tv's as they generally produce a clearer image anyway.

NEST Puppet

thx yodd,will ask him tomorrow,i have a set,but gona see if i miss something.

NEST Puppet

I see the issues on my Sony PVM-1954Q as well as with my framemeister and a generic scart converter. It is more apparent on the modern tv's as they generally produce a clearer image anyway.
    Its strange gadget did not have that problem with his version he tested,or he didn't see it which i can't believe.
    Probably they changed something and overlooked it what can happen.
    Hope they can fix the problem.
    Last edited by fille1976; 01-23-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Calvin & Hobbes

OK... I was taking a break...

BUT... it seems SOME of you fooks feel the need to want my undivided attention....

xROTx

Thinks NG.com Is Shit.
    Likes the Market Place Tho.
    Oh.. Fuckin' wait! xROTx

Calvin & Hobbes

LOOK Lads... I was taking a break...

I am not saying you shouldn't do what you want... concerning the distribution of "stuffs".. Just be more "circumspect"... about it...

Neosd has my full support... IF.... I have to come back early for any reason concerning this on NG.com... I will NOT be a happy camper...

xROTx

PS. If you need to google "circumspect"... it really just says... DO THIS SHIT IN PRIVATE....

Crossed Swords Squire

Want the good stuff, PM Dredd.
    Thanks Yodd!

Thread Information