Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100
Results 2,476 to 2,486 of 2486

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by opt2not View Post
    I read a rumor on a Twitch stream that TO was going to look into updating the SSDS3 firmware after the Mode was released. Is there any truth to this? Fixing the in-game hooks to not bug out certain games would be great. Having to toggle your power switch on/off to get back to the menu suuuuucks.
    oh man - I hope that's true

Jin's Bodyguard
    I love this thing, but yeah... fix the in game trigger. Not having that is a huge miss.

Also, anybody have their systems hooked up to a scart switch experience issues with the SSDS3? Genesis and consolized MVS work with the switch just fine, and the Framemeister even detects that there is input coming from the PC Engine, but no picture. Have to connect the PC Engine to the Framemeister directly in order to play. Not a huge deal, but would be cool to not have to do that.
    State of Yo

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I love this thing, but yeah... fix the in game trigger. Not having that is a huge miss.

Also, anybody have their systems hooked up to a scart switch experience issues with the SSDS3? Genesis and consolized MVS work with the switch just fine, and the Framemeister even detects that there is input coming from the PC Engine, but no picture. Have to connect the PC Engine to the Framemeister directly in order to play. Not a huge deal, but would be cool to not have to do that.
    I never used a scart switch with my framemeister, but never ran into that. I would definitely blame the switch.

Jin's Bodyguard
    That was my initial reaction too, but the Genesis and Neo Geo both work when connected to that same input on the scart switch, so I'm not so sure. But yeah, it's probably a bit of a gnarly setup going system > switch > framemesiter > tv anyway, so I probably shouldn't complain.
    State of Yo

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by roker View Post
    I beat Ys IV. It was great. It was the first epic entry into series and I mean that in the real sense of the word. There were more bosses more dialogue more of everything. Just a bigger game in general. I really enjoyed the boss fights this time around too. I don't think the music is as good as the first three though, but that doesn't mean the music was bad. It just means the bar with set high.
    I was meaning to reply to you last time, am glad to hear it! It was a privilege getting to localize it even though I don't think it's 100% finished (none of my projects ever are, there's always loose ends or regrets).

The interesting thing about the music/soundtrack I found was it had lasting power and grows on you... I may have over-listened to tracks from Ys I-III which may explain why I became a little more fond of Ys IV though. It varies over time which I consider my favorite.

I distinctly remember popping my Ys IV disc in the drive to run the default CD music player and just listen to favorite tracks now and then (just remember to skip track 2!). Of course I recorded all Ys tracks I-IV to cassette tape (some FF, LoT, GoT too) for listening in the car BITD too. Still nothing quite like them!

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

That was my initial reaction too, but the Genesis and Neo Geo both work when connected to that same input on the scart switch, so I'm not so sure. But yeah, it's probably a bit of a gnarly setup going system > switch > framemesiter > tv anyway, so I probably shouldn't complain.
    I use a gscartsw_lite switch with my setup and I haven’t had a problem with my SSDS3.

If I could have
    My time back
    I'd keep it in ma' pants

Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    I use a gscartsw_lite switch with my setup and I haven’t had a problem with my SSDS3.
    I use my SGX/SSDS3 on a cheap mechanical Hama SCART switch in conjunction with Mega CD and Neo Geo going into a PVM. Have not had any problems with that setup.

Street Hoop Star

No problems here with using a Shinybow 6x2 Scart matrix switcher.

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolve View Post
    It was a privilege getting to localize it even though I don't think it's 100% finished (none of my projects ever are, there's always loose ends or regrets).
    oh snap! I had no idea you were THAT NightWolve. Awesome job on the translation. I thought it was good, better than most official translations of that time.

Jin's Bodyguard
    Quote Originally Posted by opt2not View Post
    No problems here with using a Shinybow 6x2 Scart matrix switcher.
    Interesting, I'm using the Shinybow 4x2. I can't determine what the issue is...
    State of Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Yodd View Post
    The In Game Trigger as it currently works is problematic. I would highly suggest keeping it disabled. And we plan to revise the interface soon.
    So yeah, any progress?

(I know I quoted this before but seriously, it's been a while now).

Thread Information