PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
It's like think of the worst possible program on TV. Next be duct taped to a chair, it very close, and your eyelids taped back and forced to watch it over and over and...again. That's where this thread is going with the repetitive bitching about the shipping, shipping delays and some of the other crap. Use the search function already and if it's fucked up, use the site:website.com trick in google to get your damned answer. A mini faq some would suggest throwing on their site, and it could stop some stupid repeated questions but it never cures it so it's almost like why bother.

I guess you mean this?
young people eh?

btw the name of the guy on the video is Alex hahaha Ironic.

some things never change around here.

Step 1 CALL YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION TO LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION AND GIVE THEM THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION.

step 2 MAKE YOUR PURCHASE ON A 30 MINUTES WINDOW SO YOU HAVE NO ISSUES.

step 3 SIT PATIENTLY FOR 60 DAYS, IF YOU GET IT EARLIER GOOD FOR YOU!

optional additional steps, live life normally and leave video games as entertainment only so you don't count the minutes for it to arrive. also refrain asking questions without reading the thread first. evaluate how stupid is your question, remember stupid questions can only get stupid answers.

now thank the mastamuzz for teaching you how to order stuff online and how not to go bonkers!

Tios de TerraOnion guarden uno para el Mastamuz por favor! ordeno la semana que viene para tener mi tarjeta limpia.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Tios de TerraOnion guarden uno para el Mastamuz por favor! ordeno la semana que viene para tener mi tarjeta limpia.

Que gusto verte por aquí mastamuzz,

Yo creo que la semana póxima aún habrá stock por vender, cuenta con ello.

PS : We think we will have stock this week, more news in one or two days as soon as we got a production day.

Alex,

Eatitup_86

n00b
Hi there NeoSD / Alex,

Should we mail our boards back directly now or is the plan to have US customers send the boards to a state-side source still in play?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi there NeoSD / Alex,

Should we mail our boards back directly now or is the plan to have US customers send the boards to a state-side source still in play?

Neosd's new forum will be in place in about 2 weeks...

More info on the return process will be INCLUDED! Kthx... for reading...

xROTx

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hi there NeoSD / Alex,

Hello,

We are working against clock to have the new website ready, once we have it done we will use the actual website server for the forum.

Please, be patient, we are doing our best but the day dosen´t has more hours.

BTW i got news from factory : we will have SSDS3 friday or monday (i think it will be friday).

As soon as we are back in stock we will start shipping pending orders but we are going to reserve pcbs for the exchange.

Just give us some space please, we are the more interested ones on solve that and move forward.

Alex,

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
so-beautiful.gif

Rave

n00b
Great news Terraonion team, make sure you pace yourselves, burnout sucks, avoid if possible!!!

TIKIPOD

n00b
Hi NEOSD, great news on the pcb's arriving.
I would like to request a postal address change in relation to my order - what is the best way to contact/email you? thanks!

Sega Rhea

n00b
So much for free money this month. Saving up for this now. What a much needed contribution to the PC Engine community! No more worrying about crappy disc drives.

Sega Rhea

n00b
Sorry, another q... is there any way to pay you guys via paypal? I have no idea what this redsys service is, and I don't really feel comfortable giving them my debit card number (don't have a cc anymore...). Thanks.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Pc engine is one of the most underrated systems ever. Never even made it to Europe, shame!! I have the top 100 in physical form but cool to see this device also supports cd games!

comp1demon

n00b
Pc engine is one of the most underrated systems ever. Never even made it to Europe, shame!! I have the top 100 in physical form but cool to see this device also supports cd games!

OH boy.. you username had me singing beauty and the Beast - Gaston Song...

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Saw the post on Twitter about shipments starting today, great news. Not registered there so can I just ask if tracking numbers will be sent as you ship? Thanks.

EDIT: Tracking received!

Last edited: