PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I must be further down the queue, I haven't gotten tracking yet. Bummer.

Somebody should slip that guy trom Jersey some downers, and remind him it's only vidya games.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I got a UPS tracking number this morning for my order also. [I ordered it on the first day (12/7) just before the payment system went down for the count.] Can't wait to try it once it arrives!

Last edited:

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
Hey, i was trying to be hilarious :)

Its a back humor sense we have in northern Spain ...

BTW anyone here got a tracking number for SSDS3 ? just curious, can´t wait to see if anyone gets it by monday (ups ones)

I got my tracking #. Not sure if UPS will deliver on Monday since it is a holiday in the USA (MLK Day)

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That Turbo Town post is just rotten. It would be so much easier just to refund him and block him from buying again. Unless it works perfectly and does for years, even beyond warranty, I can already imagine the entitled bitching about a shoddy product that failed that cost him all his precious consoles to buy.

He's stupid if he thinks he'd get better customer services and wait times out of SAG. They'll consistently list product in stock as default even if they don't have it and they're backordered weeks or months. You pay, then get nothing but a promise of a future shipment whenever the goods arrive and they assemble the product. NeoSD here does the same, assemble, notify, ship. So yeah, sure buy from SAG and you can wait even longer and harass them too. Have fun with that.

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
hi guys, i need a suggestion about the size of the microSD I have to buy: do you think that a 32GB micro SD could be enough? I don't know how many games I will load. I think that the .pce games take few MB, but che cd games can take 400MB each one, if I'm not wrong. But i don't know how many good games are in cd format now... I suppose that 32GB are enough.
Do you have any suggestion?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
hi guys, i need a suggestion about the size of the microSD I have to buy: do you think that a 32GB micro SD could be enough? I don't know how many games I will load. I think that the .pce games take few MB, but che cd games can take 400MB each one, if I'm not wrong. But i don't know how many good games are in cd format now... I suppose that 32GB are enough.
Do you have any suggestion?

A 32gb should be fine. I got a 64Gb because I added different Variations of the same game.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
but che cd games can take 400MB each one, if I'm not wrong.

CD ROM can hold ~700MB, so you are about 300MB off.

My suggestion? Get the largest card you can afford. 256GB cards can be found for less than $200 here in Canada.

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
thanks, i can find here in italy a 256Gb Sandisk for 140 euro (200Gb for 88 euro, 128Gb for 50euro and 64Gb for 35euro).
If every cd game takes 700MB, even if I would have 100 cd games (i don't know if there are 100 good pc engine games on cd format), i need 70GB more or less. Adding .pce games, i think that 128GB could be enough for me... a 64GB size too probably could be enough...

haightc

n00b
thanks, i can find here in italy a 256Gb Sandisk for 140 euro (200Gb for 88 euro, 128Gb for 50euro and 64Gb for 35euro).
If every cd game takes 700MB, even if I would have 100 cd games (i don't know if there are 100 good pc engine games on cd format), i need 70GB more or less. Adding .pce games, i think that 128GB could be enough for me... a 64GB size too probably could be enough...

The PCE engine has a lot of great games, way more than 100. I would say pickup what you can afford then swap out titles as need of get more than card. The PCE and Saturn both have humongous Japanese library. Many people choose to have have an SD card per genera and will just swap out the sd card. Distilling it down to a select amount of title makes it more likely play the game. I have more games on physical/real discs already I that man titles never get played or been touched for a decade.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Settled on a 32GB, personally. I know if I have too many games I'll never put the time into each one that it deserves.

neosd

Neosd Developer
That Turbo Town post is just rotten. It would be so much easier just to refund him and block him from buying again

Hello,

Canceling an order is a big issue, cause Spanish gov forces us to submit consecutive invoices with consecutive date ... So its really a trouble. Breaking that rule forces us to more paperwork cause our webshop is not prepared to that at all.

Anyways, this time we have decided to cancel his order and refund him, i will try to explain why :

The first day he sent THAT email, i was seriously thinking about cancelling his order but decided not do that cause this would give more trouble at all.

Stop sending me to that forum. I didn't ask for a forum thread. I asked for an answer. The fact that you even associate with those people is disappointing as all they do is insult your customers. I want to hear from YOUR mouth. Where am I at in the queue? Which number order am I?

But he crossed the line with the credit card chargeback threat,
We don´t have time to deal with chargebacks, paypals and scammers.

I won´t get an email from this guy again, i won´t give him support, i don´t want to deal with rude people at all. Got so many things to do ratter than loosing my time on that.

So i preffered to save him time while doing the chargeback and save mine aswel.
Everyone happy, he dosen´t needs to fill the papers and i don´t have to answer the chargeback.

Alex,

Last edited:

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
The PCE engine has a lot of great games, way more than 100. I would say pickup what you can afford then swap out titles as need of get more than card. The PCE and Saturn both have humongous Japanese library. Many people choose to have have an SD card per genera and will just swap out the sd card. Distilling it down to a select amount of title makes it more likely play the game. I have more games on physical/real discs already I that man titles never get played or been touched for a decade.

thank you for your suggestions. I will think which could be the best solution for me. :)

neosd

Neosd Developer
BTW,

This customer sent another email but i just deleted it.

As stated, i won´t read his emails again, i wont get my sunday work day runined, neither i won´t get my soul rotten listening to someone that lacks of education or empathy.

Next time think twice before to threat others, this dosen´t works with us. Respect others if you want to be respected and listened.

Thanks

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yep, did the right thing. This was probably going to be one of those types that’s impossible to please.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Yep, did the right thing. This was probably going to be one of those types that’s impossible to please.

My Facebook account got blocked or i would have answered him there. For some reason after my first post (that it was a wall of text), my account got blocked and they (facebook) were asking me to upload a picture of my face.

As there is no way i am going to give them my picture ,cause lets be honest, i am a pretty ugly guy and they only want that shit to trade with it.
I decided to send them a Michael Jackson picture instead, cause hey, everyone knows MJ and he was a great guy.

So they banned my account. Thats hilarious, cause i was refushing to register in such place for 14 years and when i finally register, they ban me :)

So now, Alien is doing our comunity stuff work there ;)

Big thanks AlienJesus, i will recomend you to Kim Jong-un once Dennis Rodman is ready to move into bigger things (usa president maybe ?)

Alex,

Last edited:

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
Thx neosd that you decided to give his money back,away with that trash people with no education and think they deserve what they want.
I hope that he will not be able to get this super sd system 3 elsewhere.
We all have to wait till it arrives,i have no problems with waiting.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I've been reading this very good on you neosd. I'm glad you refunded that p.o.s. he's one of those type of people even if you gave it to him for free he would bitch about it.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
and he „sold“ is stuff to get this item ....... hehehe now he hath nothing and is even more furious :]

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
But he crossed the line with the credit card chargeback threat,
We don´t have time to deal with chargebacks, paypals and scammers.

Threats have always infuriated me, especially since most are just empty threats made by arrogant, presumptuous people.

You definitely made the right choice there.