PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

landsat

n00b
I haven't had any compatibility issues yet. It could be your rips.

Here is my 64GB microsd image:

***OOPPSS....

Feel free to download it and try it out.

Also, leave the in-game trigger disabled (if you enabled it) it has been reported to cause some random issues.

Thanks for sharing, maybe you can update your pack with Akumajou Dracula translated and some sorted roms, here we go :

***NULL AND VOID!

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
POSTING DIRECT LINKS TO ROMZ WILL GET YOU FREE TIME IN THE ISO-CUBES UNLESS OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Wee, mine just came in. Suddenly, I'm feeling very ill at work. *cough* *cough*

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Definitely post up your experience. Obviously so far we have had a myriad of experiences but there do seem to be some consistencies.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I got mine yesterday and I've blasted through like 5 or 6 games all the way through, highly impressed with kit and will prolly smash through more games tonight after work.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
They give a tracking number but yeah it takes a while. I also ordered mine within the first 10 minutes of orders going live and mine was in the first shipped batch.

Man...I'm gonna be waiting a while from the sounds of it. I don't think I ended up ordering until near the end of December. That's fine though, plenty other games to play and gives me some time to figure out the RGB fun as it seems I probably ordered the wrong cable.

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Man...I'm gonna be waiting a while from the sounds of it. I don't think I ended up ordering until near the end of December. That's fine though, plenty other games to play and gives me some time to figure out the RGB fun as it seems I probably ordered the wrong cable.

At this point I think it's safe to assume that the cables are not related to the issues. The issues that people are finding seem to have more to do with the analog and digital grounds sharing the same ground plane. Along with probably some minor firmware bugs that just need to be ironed out.

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
Ah okay. I ordered on the 8th december at 7pm EST. I am just wondering when my shipment will be send out.

For those like me with orders not statued as shipped , please be patient a little more , neosd team didn't forget you ;).

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
You have got some time to wait sir. They have a number of orders to get through, plus I assume, look into the issues that current owners have encountered.

Yeah , indeed sir ... but everytime you remind about this to everybody as the guys from NeoSd team to observe your "patience" ;) i'm sure there's other guys who is in the same situation like you and will get nothing extra :) if you observe , many guys already catched the SSS3 and then they post about the beauty. Anyway i wish good luck with your patience ! Cheers :multi_co:

For those like me with orders not statued as shipped , please be patient a little more , neosd team didn't forget you ;).

_Adoru_

n00b
Well received ! Work perfectly on a Barco CRT Monitor & JVC TV with an MD2 RGB cable on the original PCE and CORE I&II, great beautiful image & sound. Thank you :)

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
You have got some time to wait sir. They have a number of orders to get through, plus I assume, look into the issues that current owners have encountered.

Yeah , indeed sir ... but everytime you remind about this to everybody as the guys from NeoSd team to observe your "patience" ;) i'm sure there's other guys who is in the same situation like you and will get nothing extra :) if you observe , many guys already catched the SSS3 and then they post about the beauty. Anyway i wish good luck with your patience ! Cheers :multi_co:

My message was for DoDonpachi , don't worry about me , i'm ... informed ......

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
Tested now a bunch of games,connected the system to my 14'' trinitron tv and my sony playstation tv.
On my crt tv i can't see any interference where on the playstation tv(lcd based) i can see the interference.
Could it be a modern tv related problem?

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
POSTING DIRECT LINKS TO ROMZ WILL GET YOU FREE TIME IN THE ISO-CUBES UNLESS OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED.

Hey guys, from now on, if you want a link to the romz and my new 200 GB pack loaded with ALL the good stuff, translations, hacks, dubs and etc, PM Judge Dredd.

We have an understanding. He holds the keys to the castle.

Want the good stuff, PM Dredd.

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Tested now a bunch of games,connected the system to my 14'' trinitron tv and my sony playstation tv.
On my crt tv i can't see any interference where on the playstation tv(lcd based) i can see the interference.
Could it be a modern tv related problem?

I see the issues on my Sony PVM-1954Q as well as with my framemeister and a generic scart converter. It is more apparent on the modern tv's as they generally produce a clearer image anyway.

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
I see the issues on my Sony PVM-1954Q as well as with my framemeister and a generic scart converter. It is more apparent on the modern tv's as they generally produce a clearer image anyway.

Its strange gadget did not have that problem with his version he tested,or he didn't see it which i can't believe.
Probably they changed something and overlooked it what can happen.
Hope they can fix the problem.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK... I was taking a break...

BUT... it seems SOME of you fooks feel the need to want my undivided attention....

xROTx

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
fedafbff8fc417aa84a6e2c8cb9ea802.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
LOOK Lads... I was taking a break...

I am not saying you shouldn't do what you want... concerning the distribution of "stuffs".. Just be more "circumspect"... about it...

Neosd has my full support... IF.... I have to come back early for any reason concerning this on NG.com... I will NOT be a happy camper...

xROTx

PS. If you need to google "circumspect"... it really just says... DO THIS SHIT IN PRIVATE....