Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 2,501 to 2,518 of 2518

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Krauser's Henchman

Quote Originally Posted by roker View Post
    Yep. Horrible game. I play it every now and then because ... Well I can't believe how bad it is. I'm 1000% certain a more serviceable port was possible but the short lead time from moving it from the Supergrafx to the PC CD didn't help. From what I read they had to port it fast before losing the license.
    I missed this somehow but yeah it has all the tell tale signs of rushing. Just by the palette choices you can tell, they're suboptimal and sometimes outright incorrect (green comissars in the first stage boss room).
    "Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't pick up the thang" - KOF 98.

Just a FYI you can order the SSDS3 at TO again.
    SNK the future is now

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster View Post
    Just a FYI you can order the SSDS3 at TO again.
    not sure I'd recommend anyone doing that until they address the Arcade Card issue.

Krauser's Henchman
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    not sure I'd recommend anyone doing that until they address the Arcade Card issue.
    And you know they probably never will, and they probably won’t address your units issue.

http://www.neo-archive.com

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    And you know they probably never will, and they probably won’t address your units issue.
    not a good thing, as it's starting to happen to more people as they use their units more. Really seems like a "when" and not "if" ACD function shits the bed on these at some point. Unless, they know what they did and are shipping corrected units as the latest batch. No way to know as they are refusing to talk about it.

not a good thing, as it's starting to happen to more people as they use their units more. Really seems like a "when" and not "if" ACD function shits the bed on these at some point. Unless, they know what they did and are shipping corrected units as the latest batch. No way to know as they are refusing to talk about it.
    They never even took that firmware update out of beta. It'd be nice if they at least assured us they were working on a fix.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Well, it looks like they want me to send in the unit to help them figure out what the deal is. So, I'll keep this thread updated for the 4 people curious lol

Well, it looks like they want me to send in the unit to help them figure out what the deal is. So, I'll keep this thread updated for the 4 people curious lol
    Yikes to Andorra? I guess we'll see the conclusion of this saga in November ... the earliest

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

I'm curious ... I have an OG modded SSD3 that's still working fine with ACD for now. Keep us updated!

Tung's Hair Stylist

Bought the new revision in February last year, ACD also working fine. Curious too.

I may not post a lot here, but I definitely appreciate you sending the unit in as I'm having the same issue.

Terraonion's response didn't exactly make me confident as a customer who has purchased all of their products. When I first submitted a support ticket (well after the thread on the support forums), they basically pushed me off to Stone Age Gamer for support when it was clearly an issue that other users are having.

I'm glad they finally realized this isn't just happening to a few units and are actually looking into it, it's a shame that it took this long for them to make an adequate response. Hopefully a fix is upcoming.

Franco's Trainer
    Uhhhhh, what the fuck...?

ACD games are still working on mine, but my SSDS3 has seen pretty limited use. Hope they chime in on this soon.
    State of Yo

So far we have 3 or 4 reports of SSDS3 units with ACD game issues. Hardly a mass failure.

However pixeljunkie is sending his to me for further testing.

Will report back what I find.

I had an arcade card game flip on me today. I play Fatal Fury Special and World Heroes 2 whenever I game on the PC engine so it's not like I was looking for this.

Anyway I was fighting Billy Kane on FFS and after the first round the background glitched out. Colors were messed up graphics were missing. After beating him though everything returned to normal.

So far everything seems to be working but just thought I'd give a heads up.

Pixeljunkie's SSDS3 was tested and it's definitely having issues with ACD games.

Sent him an email to exchange the board under warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodd View Post
    Pixeljunkie's SSDS3 was tested and it's definitely having issues with ACD games.

Sent him an email to exchange the board under warranty.
    Good to hear, positive outcome for Pixeljunkie and a reflection on the company.

I’m in Australia, how does warranty work then? (Mine is not having problems, but asking out of curiosity)

Thread Information