PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Crom, I'm ready for this. Wish I'd spent the extra dosh on a Core Grafx, it looks super nice with the smoked plastic of the SSDS3.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Looks good with an original White PCE too:

IMG_0339.jpg

neosd

Neosd Developer
Looks good with an original White PCE too:

What do you think about the cardbox ?
The designer choosen this finish and i really love the touch of the materials
I think i am the only one on the team that saw those, neither the designer saw the final thing (he will have one tomorrow)

BTW, the logos on the cardbox are the work of Alien (same as every art piece on the software), the box and manual design are the work of M., great spanish designer.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The box looks great!

And the included manual is nice too. I referenced it a few times during initial setup.

Super handy to include that in the box instead of having to reference the online pdf.

neosd

Neosd Developer
The box looks great!

And the included manual is nice too. I referenced it a few times during initial setup.

Super handy to include that in the box instead of having to reference the online pdf.

This time we had much more human resources to give a better touch to the packaging (box and manual). I worked for two months with the designer in order to obtain the final result.
I really love the process of creating anything.

This is how the design started,for reference

box_proto.jpeg

K405

n00b
What do you think about the cardbox ?
The designer choosen this finish and i really love the touch of the materials
I think i am the only one on the team that saw those, neither the designer saw the final thing (he will have one tomorrow)

BTW, the logos on the cardbox are the work of Alien (same as every art piece on the software), the box and manual design are the work of M., great spanish designer.

This Alien? Love the box, looks awesome.

xterc

n00b
It's awesome to see these out in the wild now. I'm looking forward to the reviews.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
Love how it looks attached to a Core Grafx and it's great to read that it fixes the short pause between songs.
Can't wait to get mine!

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
Hooked mine up last night. Just plug it in with your SD card and it works, nothing to config outside of selecting which BIOS to use. I am really impressed with it.... Nice work NEOSD!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hooked mine up last night. Just plug it in with your SD card and it works, nothing to config outside of selecting which BIOS to use. I am really impressed with it.... Nice work NEOSD!

Pics would be nice :D

xROTx

PS. I like pics...

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Pics would be nice :D

xROTx

PS. I like pics...

How much do these cost?

whispers: I like pics too

I only ordered mine recently, so I am in no rush to get it. I ordered a white PCE to go with it. Anxious to see if I run into any jailbar issues. I have a PCE Duo right now and the jailbars are so slight I'm hesitant to do anything else to it. I'm curious if the music cracks before the intro on Sapphire since Yodd said the pause/loads are gone. Very exciting stuff.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
How much do these cost?

LMAO.... that question is SO annoying...

Its on the FIRST post... directing to the sales site...

Have you noticed Neosd doesn't even bother replying to the lazy 'tards anymore?

whispers: I like pics too

I only ordered mine recently, so I am in no rush to get it. I ordered a white PCE to go with it. Anxious to see if I run into any jailbar issues. I have a PCE Duo right now and the jailbars are so slight I'm hesitant to do anything else to it. I'm curious if the music cracks before the intro on Sapphire since Yodd said the pause/loads are gone. Very exciting stuff.

It's all fun and games now... customer reviews... niggles that need firmware updates...

Great product but as we all know... it'll take time to work through the MASSIVE pce catalogue...

xROTx

PS. .../me suspects that people will start asking about the PCE bootleg games and games only one person has ever played... :keke:

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I only ordered mine recently, so I am in no rush to get it. I ordered a white PCE to go with it. Anxious to see if I run into any jailbar issues. I have a PCE Duo right now and the jailbars are so slight I'm hesitant to do anything else to it.
I am wondering about this too as I'm looking to pick up a PCE as well. There's a page on viletim's website that outlines how to fix the jailbar problem on certain models of the PCE (including the Duo). I don't know if you've looked into this before but if you're handy with a soldering iron, this might be something to look into.