PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
I tested it on my LT and there are issues. It plugs in just fine, but the screen starts waving when the SSD3 is attached. No CD Audio goes through it either. I can show a video if interested.
The video issue is probably because of the ground plane issue on the first revision.

When you say the CD audio doesn't go through it, do you mean it doesn't play through the LT? That would be expected.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Fits just fine.

7PUpsfe.jpg

FVEDXCu.jpg

Syntax_x

n00b
Hello,

I am amazed to see the lack of empaty people has those days.

On the product page there is a link to this forum pointing about production status.

frustration.png

You can´t say that you ordered a product being manufactured without know it, its writen in big red words.

Also, you can´t say here that you will be waiting for months without knowing when its going to be shipped cause we have been totally transparent on that.

In about 3 weeks we will be shipping back so if you have an order you are not going to be waiting "for months" for sure ...

Thanks

Let's be fair, writing "More info about shipping and other aspect" then give a link that isn't even hyper is lazy as fk and asking for angry customers wanting a return.

Could easily be avoided by following what others do.
Example would be paradise arcades recent darksoft kit preorders.

Nice green block states units won't ship until around a set date. Very professional.

I personally have 0 issues waiting a year but really none of us know when our units are expected. It's fuzzy.

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Let's be fair, writing "More info about shipping and other aspect" then give a link that isn't even hyper is lazy as fk and asking for angry customers wanting a return.

Could easily be avoided by following what others do.
Example would be paradise arcades recent darksoft kit preorders.

Nice green block states units won't ship until around a set date. Very professional.

I personally have 0 issues waiting a year but really none of us know when our units are expected. It's fuzzy.

Hello,

our plan was shipping all units first week of january (in worst scenario).
Unfortunally some of the first customers were not happy with the RGB output so this totally screwed the schelude.
We given all the avaliable infomation here since day one. Its impossible to know when we are going to ship, we know we should start shipping back in about 17 days since now, but cause how factoring works its really impossible to give dates until we have stock.

I am glad that darsof customers are happy having such acurate info, this is great.

Thanks for your coments and for leting us know that paradise arcades is a great place and we can buy such a nice piece of hardware from them.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
neosd has been keeping people informed as much as he can, without it affecting production. Sorry about the link...this may be the first he's heard of it.

neosd apparently we're going to need to GoPro your ass to keep some people happy! :keke:

Syntax_x

n00b
I wasn't plugging PA or D'S guys, and i dont have any clue about the history between the 2 companies but i feel I hit a sore spot sorry.

I've been here from the start, i was the one that pointed you guys to Tim and Voultar after you asked me how to fix the RGB.
Just trying to give you some advice that could lower your workload.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Neither like the other so try to respect that. Really easy.

I don't remember anyone posting about a bad link before was the reason I mentioned neosd might not have known.

neosd

Neosd Developer
I wasn't plugging PA or D'S guys, and i dont have any clue about the history between the 2 companies but i feel I hit a sore spot sorry.

I've been here from the start, i was the one that pointed you guys to Tim and Voultar after you asked me how to fix the RGB.
Just trying to give you some advice that could lower your workload.

Thanks for pointing us to Voultar. We are open minded people that listen, this is why we decided that talking with Voultar was worth. He saved us time, for sure.

One can´t have it all : revised pcb with improved rgb and no delays. But one can complain for both things at the same time. Or about anything else.

There was a lot of people at shmups playing with scopes and insulting, but none of those were able to provide any solution at all, neither a sugestion, but they had scopes.

BTW Have you gone to darsof forums telling them NEOSD has no glitches ? I think they would like to heard about that. You can tell them Stone Age gamer has updated shipping information on his website aswel.

Last edited:

Syntax_x

n00b
Dont forget Tim corrected Voultars inital fix.
Darksoft have a site? Only really learnt about the company a few weeks ago when PA advertised the kit.
Looked cool so I preordered and secured myself a cps2.

2 similar products being sold to the same type of customer is the connection I made, nothing else.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Dont forget Tim corrected Voultars inital fix.
Darksoft have a site? Only really learnt about the company a few weeks ago when PA advertised the kit.
Looked cool so I preordered and secured myself a cps2.

2 similar products being sold to the same type of customer is the connection I made, nothing else.

Darksoft is not a company neither he has one.

Good that you ordered his mvs thingle, you will be busy complaining about glitches instead of shipment.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Darksoft is not a company neither he has one.

Good that you ordered his mvs thingle, you will be busy complaining about glitches instead of shipment.

Meh...

Leave him be Neosd man... Let him find out for himself...

xROTx

Neo NooNaN

Quiz Detective
NeoSD - yes, there are people that are out of control and have too high expectations. That said, you're comments of late are starting to edge on unprofessional. Why start bashing others and their prodcuts and stoop to the level you despise?

Also, I don't think it's appropriate to say that you have no way of knowing / no idea when things will ship. You're undertaking a lot, absolutely, but I don't think it's unreasonable to people to clearly understand what steps are left between now (or whatever point in time in arrears) and product in-hand, along with an estimate of each stage. You can't control a lot of these things, but you can provide those steps and estimate, as you see them now. You've done that to a point for sure.

I think other than a few dolts that just want to complain about everything, everyone else is completely willing to be patient. Personally, I don't care how long it takes, and I appreciate that you took the time to make the RGB right. Great move and most everyone, I'm sure, appreciates it. Just don't humor the minority that want to complain for the sake of it.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
NeoSD - yes, there are people that are out of control and have too high expectations. That said, you're comments of late are starting to edge on unprofessional. Why start bashing others and their prodcuts and stoop to the level you despise?

Also, I don't think it's appropriate to say that you have no way of knowing / no idea when things will ship. You're undertaking a lot, absolutely, but I don't think it's unreasonable to people to clearly understand what steps are left between now (or whatever point in time in arrears) and product in-hand, along with an estimate of each stage. You can't control a lot of these things, but you can provide those steps and estimate, as you see them now. You've done that to a point for sure.

I think other than a few dolts that just want to complain about everything, everyone else is completely willing to be patient. Personally, I don't care how long it takes, and I appreciate that you took the time to make the RGB right. Great move and most everyone, I'm sure, appreciates it. Just don't humor the minority that want to complain for the sake of it.

He has....

And he's tired of repeating the same old shit... why not troll... it's not as if any of these n00bs read the threads properly...

THERE... that told you mofo...

PS. I view n00bnishness as not dependant on join date... kemo sabe...

neosd

Neosd Developer

Factoring is quite complex, one has to live it to understand it.

Let me try to explain it :

We submit a pcbs order and usually you get the pcbs in 3 weeks after you submit it. Then you need to get a slot in SMT factory to get the chips soldered on the pcbs.

Until SMT factory dosen´t has all the parts needed to make the work, you can´t get a soldering date cause they can´t put your order in the schelude.

So, lets say that you submit a pcbs order oon 1st february, you should get the pcbs about 21th of february but depending which day you have submited the order to the pcbs factory, you have a delay of 4 or 5 days cause they never process your pcbs order alone, they need to put more pcbs from other cutomers at the same time.

Lets say everything was ok and you have the pcbs the last week of frebruary, you ship those to the SMT factory and you wait for soldering slot. Until the pcbs arrive there, its impossible to know when the pcbs are going to be soldered, cause the pcbs may arrive in a moment when there is small load of work on the factory or they may arrive in a moment when there is something urgent.

So, is this the situation with Super SD Sytem 3 order as today ? NO, ITS NOT.

Super Sd System 3 got URGENT threatment from both factories, cause there was an issue that affected our busines and production needs to be speeded up.

In a normal situation we need about 2 months to produce a batch (having the chips), but this time we had to submit two pcbs batches to factory (one to try the new design to sure there isn´t any mistake) and another one to mass produce it (once we have validated the new design)
We got the first pcbs last friday (8 days ago), we soldered those the same friday and we saw that everything was ok, so last monday we submited the production order to the pcbs factory.

On a normal situation we would have to wait atleast 3 weeks since last monday to get the pcbs, but as i said this has been handled as priority production cause the issue so we have been quoted 10 days. Once we have the pcbs, we will get slot at SMT factory and again, we have been promised to get slot on the same week the pcbs are ready, cause again this is a "special situation".

I hope you now understand that its totally impossible to get a delivery date on normal situation and its really hard to get one in "special situation" such as this one.

And yes, i may have been unprofessional on my last coments but i am totally tired about the situation and about some actitudes.

I am sure it would be better for us to not tell anything at forums, neither even post, but i think everyone deserves to have up to date information.

One thing i really feel is that when i say : its impossible to get a delivery date and some one comes complaining, i should not explain WHY such as i am doing now. People should trush on our word based on previous facts.

We have done EVERYTHING to please everyone, i got the pcbs last friday at 18:00, driven 200 kms back to the city where i live and started soldering those without natural sunlight until 00:00 hours to validate those, all this after the entire week working. I went to sleep and next day (saturday) i started trying the new pcbs with framemeisters, lcds, crts, doing videos and so.

So next monday we were able to launch the mass production order and ship a pcb to Yodd by UPS so he could give us feedback as soon as possible aswel.

If we would not cared about our customers, i would have soldered the pcbs monday instead of friday, and i would have submited the pcbs order by tuesday. Or we would not have decided to make a new pcb and let everyone with the first one.

What i am trying to say with this ? I think we are far beyond on being professional, and i also think people would trush our word and let us work without keep hammering on the same thing all over again.

We are doing everything that is on our hand to ship the orders as soon as possibe, and i am talking that we are doing our best to save you guys ONE or TWO days to be waiting, not one or two weeks.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

We submit a pcbs order and usually you get the pcbs in 3 weeks after you submit it. Then you need to get a slot in SMT factory to get the chips soldered on the pcbs.

Until SMT factory dosen´t has all the parts needed to make the work, you can´t get a soldering date cause they can´t put your order in the schelude.

So, lets say that you submit a pcbs order oon 1st february, you should get the pcbs about 21th of february but depending which day you have submited the order to the pcbs factory, you have a delay of 4 or 5 days cause they never process your pcbs order alone, they need to put more pcbs from other cutomers at the same time.

Lets say everything was ok and you have the pcbs the last week of frebruary, you ship those to the SMT factory and you wait for soldering slot. Until the pcbs arrive there, its impossible to know when the pcbs are going to be soldered, cause the pcbs may arrive in a moment when there is small load of work on the factory or they may arrive in a moment when there is something urgent.

Super Sd System 3 got URGENT threatment from both factories, cause there was an issue that affected our busines and production needs to be speeded up.

In a normal situation we need about 2 months to produce a batch (having the chips), but this time we had to submit two pcbs batches to factory (one to try the new design to sure there isn´t any mistake) and another one to mass produce it (once we have validated the new design)
We got the first pcbs last friday (8 days ago), we soldered those the same friday and we saw that everything was ok, so last monday we submited the production order to the pcbs factory.

On a normal situation we would have to wait atleast 3 weeks since last monday to get the pcbs, but as i said this has been handled as priority production cause the issue so we have been quoted 10 days. Once we have the pcbs, we will get slot at SMT factory and again, we have been promised to get slot on the same week the pcbs are ready, cause again this is a "special situation".

I hope you now understand that its totally impossible to get a delivery date on normal situation and its really hard to get one in "special situation" such as this one.

And yes, i may be professional on my last coments but i am totally tired about the situation and about some actitudes.

I am sure it would be better for us to not tell anything at forums, neither even post, but i think everyone deserves to have up to date information.

One thing i really feel is that when i say : its impossible to get a delivery date and some one comes complaining, i should not explain WHY such as i am doing now. People should trush on our word based on previous facts.

We have done EVERYTHING to please everyone, i got the pcbs last friday at 18:00, driven 200 kms back to the city where i live and started soldering those without natural sunlight until 00:00 hours to validate those, all this after the entire week working. I went to sleep and next day i started trying the pcbs with framemeisters, lcds, crts, doing videos and so.

So next monday we were able to launch the mass production order and ship a pcb to Yodd by UPS so he could give us feedback as soon as possible.

If we would not cared about our customers, i would soldered the pcbs monday and would submit the pcbs order by tuesday. Or we would not have decided to make a new pcb and let everyone with the first one.

What i am trying to say with this ? I think we are far beyond on being professional, and i also think people would trush our word and let us work without keep hammering on the same thing all over again.

We are doing everything that is on our hand to ship the orders as soon as possibe, and i am talking that we are doing our best to save you guys ONE or TWO days to be waiting, not one or two weeks.

Why bother replying to the n00b... it's not like you're not gonna have to repeat it again when another complaining retard doesn't bother to read the thread...

Fuck Neo Noonan... What Rot giveth... i can fuckin' taketh awayeth...

xROTx

neosd

Neosd Developer
Why bother replying to the n00b... it's not like you're not gonna have to repeat it again when another complaining retard doesn't bother to read the thread...

Fuck Neo Noonan... What Rot giveth... i can fuckin' taketh awayeth...

xROTx

Honestly Rot,

I am starting to get tired to give such detailed information all over again, day after day. It dosen´t matters if its saturday, sunday, 1st day of the year. People don´t care and keep hammering and disturbing. I am totally tired and the last thing i want to do with my saturday is to come back to this again, again and again.

Once all pending orders are shipped, this is going to change.

I been telling so many times that having us discussing things at the forums is something that needs something back from our cutomers to keep going, and time has proven that as today this is not possible at all. I can´t see me wasting my energies another year, everyday witht he same stories.

Atleast now people can understand why 2 months is going to be minimum waiting time for new orders to be procesed, once this batch is sold out.

We will cleary explain that on the new website, BTW

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Honestly Rot,

I am starting to get tired to give such detailed information all over again, day after day. It dosen´t matters if its saturday, sunday, 1st day of the year. People don´t care and keep hammering and disturbing. I am totally tired and the last thing i want to do with my saturday is to come back to this again, again and again.

Once all pending orders are shipped, this is going to change.

I been telling so many times that having us discussing things at the forums is something that needs something back from our cutomers to keep going, and time has proven that as today this is not possible at all. I can´t see me wasting my energies another year everyday witht he same stories.

Atleast now people can understand why 2 months is going to be minimum waiting time for new orders to be procesed, once this batch is sold out.

We will cleary explain that on the new website, BTW

I KNOW....

That's why I took exception to Neo Noonans post... He was pretty much saying this... "LOOK Neosd... I haven't read anything for months or years... but just by browsing this thread and reading your posts only... NEOSD.. You're an idiot without any customer service..."...

I REALLY should've just replied... "LOOK Neo Noonan... don't fuckin' make comments when you haven't read anything because I will happily dump your account in the river and drown it... And Ryogeo won't save you... no one will..."...

xROTx

PS. #justfacts2018....

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire

Unprofessional!!!,those people can't fucking read,thats the truth,everything is explained many times and how it will be arranged.
And about darksoft product,its not even a product,its a glitching garbage.

Last edited:

And yes, i may have been unprofessional on my last coments but i am totally tired about the situation and about some actitudes.

We have done EVERYTHING to please everyone, i got the pcbs last friday at 18:00, driven 200 kms back to the city where i live and started soldering those without natural sunlight until 00:00 hours to validate those, all this after the entire week working. I went to sleep and next day (saturday) i started trying the new pcbs with framemeisters, lcds, crts, doing videos and so.

So next monday we were able to launch the mass production order and ship a pcb to Yodd by UPS so he could give us feedback as soon as possible aswel.

If we would not cared about our customers, i would have soldered the pcbs monday instead of friday, and i would have submited the pcbs order by tuesday. Or we would not have decided to make a new pcb and let everyone with the first one.

First of all, I find your tolerance impressive for retarded assholes that has neither manners or the ability to behave like something other than whiny babies. WTF is wrong with all these assholes who do nothing but complain and look for new things to complain about? I just wanted to give you some positive response to all you are doing and the very customer oriented approach you have to solving the issues with the RGB output.

I just don't think you deserve any of the bullshit from assholes who either can't read or is simply to dumb to understand how you are handling this.

I really look forward to receiving my SSDS3, but am more than happy with the prognosis you are able to give. It will be worth the wait.
Thank you for the hard work and dedication you put into creating and supporting the NEOSD and the SSD3!

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member

C'mon Rot

1415914174499279757.gif

Neo NooNaN

Quiz Detective
He has....

And he's tired of repeating the same old shit... why not troll... it's not as if any of these n00bs read the threads properly...

THERE... that told you mofo...

PS. I view n00bnishness as not dependant on join date... kemo sabe...

Nowhere did I ask anyone to repeat anything or even expand upon what's been said. I've read every word of this and other threads over a long period of time. I simply gave perspective and urged NeoSD to not stoop to the level of the "n00b"s as you like to catagorize the people that say stupid shit. I totally get that you like to get a rise out of people and state your case(s), certainly all good. These were my points though:

- Bashing other projects doesn't help anything - you shit all over anyone that bashes this one.
- Communicating the steps remaining and time estimates isn't a bad thing. I clearly stated that everyone absolutely HAS to understand that many things are not in NeoSD's control. Also, I noted that NeoSD had done that to a point and was only speaking about the that being a reasonable expectation for people to have.
- People want to complain to complain, so fuck them. I am 100% appreciative of the project and NeoSD and will patiently wait as long as it takes.

How is that so far off from reasonable or even from where you stand? I'm not trying to aspire to reach your level of clarity and/or understanding, but it seems we agree on these things.

NeoSD - thank you for drafting such a long response. I really was not expecting that at all nor was I intending to ask you to defend yourself. I'm 100% on your side and as already mentioned, appreciative of your work and time to communicate as much as you do.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Nowhere did I ask anyone to repeat anything or even expand upon what's been said. I've read every word of this and other threads over a long period of time. I simply gave perspective and urged NeoSD to not stoop to the level of the "n00b"s as you like to catagorize the people that say stupid shit. I totally get that you like to get a rise out of people and state your case(s), certainly all good. These were my points though:

- Bashing other projects doesn't help anything - you shit all over anyone that bashes this one.
- Communicating the steps remaining and time estimates isn't a bad thing. I clearly stated that everyone absolutely HAS to understand that many things are not in NeoSD's control. Also, I noted that NeoSD had done that to a point and was only speaking about the that being a reasonable expectation for people to have.
- People want to complain to complain, so fuck them. I am 100% appreciative of the project and NeoSD and will patiently wait as long as it takes.

How is that so far off from reasonable or even from where you stand? I'm not trying to aspire to reach your level of clarity and/or understanding, but it seems we agree on these things.

NeoSD - thank you for drafting such a long response. I really was not expecting that at all nor was I intending to ask you to defend yourself. I'm 100% on your side and as already mentioned, appreciative of your work and time to communicate as much as you do.

How about this...

You relax... chill out...

Neosd is tired of repeating the same old shit... and as far as I'm concerned... he's deserved leeway to troll for a while...

Because NEXT time i read one of your posts... you'd better not be posting something I want to reply too...

I already killed thirdkinds account this weekend... and tbh... i don't care if you go either...