PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I would recommend anyone buy a csync cable at this point...especially the most expensive one. More testing is needed by end users receiving their units.

YUP... it's sorta obvious... to wait for the input from our memberbase...

ANYWAY... what friend of sonic didn't see was this THREAD: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?273334-PC-Engine-Super-System3-RGB-Tech-Support

Z'OMG... I've been lurking for 4 years... I KNOW everything about this site.... will be the next bullshit coming out of his keyboard...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi, ..quanto to order the PCE super SD..but..
waiting time? It's a preorder or not? Thanks

Hello...

The shipping of the initial orders are starting to go out now... You will have to wait for Neosd to log in to tell you if there are any more available devices or whether you will have to wait for one...

xROTx

Also:

Ciao...

La spedizione degli ordini iniziali sta cominciando ad uscire ora ... Dovrai aspettare che Neosd effettui il login per dirti se ci sono altri dispositivi disponibili o se dovrai aspettare per uno ...

xROTx

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hi, ..quanto to order the PCE super SD..but..
waiting time? It's a preorder or not? Thanks

Lol. Rot he's talking to you. I think he wants to know how much the SD3 is and the waiting time. Also if it's a Pre-order. Obrigado.

Edit: Damn Rot, your fast.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lol. Rot he's talking to you. I think he wants to know how much the SD3 is and the waiting time. Also if it's a Pre-order. Obrigado.

I know... I replied nicely man...

Legitimate question i feel... it's Neosd's business... so I don't know the ins and outs...

I just feel... he just joined... literally 30 minutes ago... why not be nice...

xROTx

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I know... I replied nicely man...

Legitimate question i feel... it's Neosd's business... so I don't know the ins and outs...

I just feel... he just joined... literally 30 minutes ago... why not be nice...

xROTx

I like it, you did good.

Dan Hero

n00b
Yeah, Rot is awesome. Hi Rot.

Damn, I placed the order the exact day the "in stock" label disappeared from the page! Time to wait and pray: D

torgo100

Kuroko's Training Dummy
OK, so I've read the RGB thread a few times (I just did again, so please don't hurt me Rot)

The cables I ordered from RetroGamingCables seem to be delayed quite a bit. I've seen people say "order the cable from Amazon" but I've missed any link to a product on Amazon. Can anyone supply one please?

Also uggh, my OSSC has been stuck in the mail since the 7th. So frustrating lol

Thanks all

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
OK, so I've read the RGB thread a few times (I just did again, so please don't hurt me Rot)

The cables I ordered from RetroGamingCables seem to be delayed quite a bit. I've seen people say "order the cable from Amazon" but I've missed any link to a product on Amazon. Can anyone supply one please?

Also uggh, my OSSC has been stuck in the mail since the 7th. So frustrating lol

Thanks all

https://www.amazon.com/YB-OSANA-Rep...516141657&sr=8-2&keywords=genesis+scart+cable

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Google translate.... I also use babelfish to translate some members posts...

They have a 'tard translate button...:p

xROTx

For a second I thought you were multilingual.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello guys,

Another batch was shipped today, we have shipped every single order from first day (07-12-2017 Spanish hour)
We will ship more tomorrow, both ups and correos orders.

Next week we will get a bigger pcbs batch aswel (i doubt we will end the actual stock this week btw ...)
Also, 250kgs of shells will be delivered next week, so since next week the bottleneck is going to be on shipping/mounting/validating ratter than on stock.

We are working harder to get as many units possible shipped.

Thanks for the patience, everything comes ...

Alex,

Last edited:

benb155

n00b
Hello guys,

Another batch was shipped today, we have shipped every single order from first day (07-12-2017 Spanish hour)
We will ship more tomorrow, both ups and correos orders.

Next week we will get a bigger pcbs batch aswel (i doubt we will end the actual stock this week btw ...)
Also, 250kgs of shells will be delivered next week, so since next week the bottleneck is going to be on shipping/mounting/validating ratter than on stock.

We are working harder to get as many units possible shipped.

Thanks for the patience, everything comes ...

Alex,

Hi, if I order tomorrow the PCE super, it is possible to estimate waiting times ? thank you very much!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hi, if I order tomorrow the PCE super, it is possible to estimate waiting times ? thank you very much!

Honestly, totally impossible to guess.
Last week we shipped 32, this week we shipped 25 so far. I have no clue how many we will be able to ship next week or how many we will sell on the following days once people start showing theyr units on youtube and so ...

My advice is : if you really want one, just get it as soon as possible to get your turn on the list. And believe, this is not me wanting to sell more.
In some way i would wish we would have a break on the sales so i would get less emails asking "when my order is going to be shipped", every day.

Last edited:

benb155

n00b
Honestly, totally impossible to guess.
Next week we shipped 32, this week we shipped 25 so far. I have no clue how many we will be able to ship next week or how many we will sell on the following days once people start showing theyr units on youtube and so ...

My advice is : if you really want one, just get it as soon as possible to get your turn on the list. And believe, this is not me wanting to sell more.
In some way i would wish we would have a break on the sales so i would get less emails asking "when my order is going to be shipped", every day.

Ok.. thank you for the reply, I appreciated your sincerity!

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Thanks for the updates, NeoSD. I'm patiently waiting impatiently :p.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Well, the wait begins. Finally got my order to go through. (Sorry about the extra order NeoSD...you can cancel that bank transfer one. I sent a message about it.)

I was able to get my bank to finally okay the transaction. Also ordered the cheap cable for this case at the recommendation of the people here.