Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,472 of 1472

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    i don't care if you go either...
    You'd miss the start of a stimulating relationship of intelligent banter.

You've been good to me, so I'll do you a solid in return.
    Last edited by Neo NooNaN; 02-18-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Neo NooNaN View Post
    You'd miss the start of a stimulating relationship of intelligent banter.
    There's really no one beyond reproach.... i've killed off my friends accounts here...

Ask around... read stuff... you'll see what I mean...

HOWEVER... most days I would prefer things to be calmer... but make no bones about it... I'd kill your account in a heartbeat and that's what makes me so effective...

Guerilla Warrior

It's like think of the worst possible program on TV. Next be duct taped to a chair, it very close, and your eyelids taped back and forced to watch it over and over and...again. That's where this thread is going with the repetitive bitching about the shipping, shipping delays and some of the other crap. Use the search function already and if it's fucked up, use the site:website.com trick in google to get your damned answer. A mini faq some would suggest throwing on their site, and it could stop some stupid repeated questions but it never cures it so it's almost like why bother.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

Goal! Goal! Goal!

Well, I just made the plunge and put in my order. And y'know what? Take your time. I've got plenty other things to play. I'd rather Mr. NeoSD take all the time in the world to make it just right, than to send over a half-baked product that will never work.

Thank you for all your hard work.

When I'm not gaming, I like to write. You can read my short stories and ramblings here!

Creator of the Master List
    neosd, with all due respect, you shouldn't let the whiners and complainers on here bother you one bit. It's a meaningless distraction that is costing you unnecessary time and stress. Clearly you are focused on what needs to be done to deliver a quality product. That's all that matters - the quality of the product will speak for itself and you will bring the benefits from that regardless of what is discussed on these forums.

Look at Analogue, these guys have been dumped on for years on this and other forums (rightly or wrongly-doesn't matter). Because they delivered something truly great with the Analogue Nt now whenever they tweet out a new product 6 months away its on the front page of every major gaming and tech site. This forum crap matters zero so don't waste the time.

Forget about these people and stay focused.

Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

@neosd & neodev Don't let the odd delay complaint bother you - focus on what you need to focus on. The news on the small delay has been pretty clear, everyone knows there's a delay for the new board revision and its worth the wait. Anyone who's bought from you in the past knows you will deliver =D
    My YouTube channel contains some MVS repairs and stuff:-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetUK164

is any one else having difficulty with the BBVA payment system for purchasing this device? I keep getting a msg saying that the transaction was "denied by your bank" with regard to the visa payment. I should have lots of credit and I'm wondering if it's because it's a foreign bank/payment system etc?

Cham Cham's Banana

Quote Originally Posted by 420neogeo View Post
    is any one else having difficulty with the BBVA payment system for purchasing this device? I keep getting a msg saying that the transaction was "denied by your bank" with regard to the visa payment. I should have lots of credit and I'm wondering if it's because it's a foreign bank/payment system etc?
    Happened to me too. Happened to me when I ordered my XRGB-mini from Honk Kong (and a bunch of other times as well). Since you live in a different country banks commonly flags transactions in another country like this - they have probably texted, emailed, or called you since this. If not, call them and tell them it's you making this purchase and they'll let through your transaction when you try it again.

it "may" be that your bank has international credit card transactions dissabled by default.

We have plans to add a new credit card payment system as soon as the new website/webshop is up. Unfortunally it will have a fee, cause we will have to pay that (BBVA payment system will remain, without aditional fees)

We wanted to have it already done but we just finished the design last week and its being coded now. I think we are going to have pcbs in stock before that, cause as today it seems that in 2 weeks we will be shipping back.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

I called my bank; they thought it was a fraudulent transaction because it's a foreign bank etc. The important thing is that they unblocked the site and I was able to purchase a super sd system 3! so excited!

Am I understanding your post correctly neosd that you will be shipping my item to me in 2 weeks when you get new PCB's?

Did I read somewhere in this post to PM Judge Dredd for a link to the roms?
    Last edited by 420neogeo; 02-21-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

There's a bit of a back order and you're in line.

neosd will be busting his butt to fill orders asap but a timeline will be difficult to estimate.

NEST Puppet

I called my bank; they thought it was a fraudulent transaction because it's a foreign bank etc. The important thing is that they unblocked the site and I was able to purchase a super sd system 3! so excited!

Am I understanding your post correctly neosd that you will be shipping my item to me in 2 weeks when you get new PCB's?

No roms asking on the forum please,ask for it in chat.
    Last edited by fille1976; 02-21-2018 at 04:15 PM.

unfortunally, it will take a bit more than 2 weeks to ship your oder.

In 2 weeks we will start shipping all pending orders by purchase order.

There are hundreds or orders in the shipping queue, and we expect to be able to ship atleast 80 packets per week.

I canīt really tell you when your order will be shipped cause until we start shipping we donīt know how many units will end shipping by week, what i can tell you is that i need to get every order shipped as soon as possible to get me the preasure out of my mind, i really need to rest.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

I brought the DB electronics dbGrafx Booster TTP in a box from Stone Age Gamer while waiting for NeoSD to catch up the demands....
    I am a very satisfied customer of a NEOSD AES Cart and I am definitely be buying a SD System 3 next spring....

Was wondering if the front Hucard slot is still usable when using the Sd System 3? Can you setup it like the NEOSD cart to bypass menu to boot direct to game.

Worst case scenario I will just resell my booster when I am gonna get the SD System 3....

Quote Originally Posted by Ricard350 View Post
    I brought the DB electronics dbGrafx Booster TTP in a box from Stone Age Gamer while waiting for NeoSD to catch up the demands....
    I am a very satisfied customer of a NEOSD AES Cart and I am definitely be buying a SD System 3 next spring....

Was wondering if the front Hucard slot is still usable when using the Sd System 3? Can you setup it like the NEOSD cart to bypass menu to boot direct to game.

Worst case scenario I will just resell my booster when I am gonna get the SD System 3....
    if you put a hucard, it takes priority over the expansion port. So yes, you can play original hucards with SSDS3 rgb output

Psycho Soldier

Yes. It's preferred that we don't discuss roms in this thread.

Super Spy Agent

Protip: Don't PM Judge Dredd for the romzzzzz...

Remember, romzzzzzzzzz aren't exactly legal and Judge Dredd IS THE LAW!!!!
    Last edited by ShootTheCore; 02-22-2018 at 02:59 AM.

I "Cheated" My
    NG.com membership.
    Rot Noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootTheCore View Post
    Or DO YOU???

Psycho Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by ShootTheCore View Post

Remember, romzzzzzzzzz aren't exactly legal and Judge Dredd IS THE LAW!!!!
    You just helped a perp evade judgement!

Give an Azn
    A Break Here!

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    They're firing 20 milimetre caseless fletcher rounds at 300 metres. The effective lethal range is 200 metres. You're safe... so what are you doing down there, Judge Hershey?

Galford's Armourer

Quote Originally Posted by Westcb View Post
    They're firing 20 milimetre caseless fletcher rounds at 300 metres. The effective lethal range is 200 metres. You're safe... so what are you doing down there, Judge Hershey?
    Waiting for backup.

Super Spy Agent

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    That's me on the right.

952027.jpg

Thread Information