PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
How do I get the image previews working on the SSDS3?

I checked TO forums and there’s no breakdown of steps, so I’m asking here where my fam is.

Anyone done it successfully?

neosd

Neosd Developer
Perfect example neosd, between projects and your own forum, this is the first break since June to post here. I'm glad everything is going well ;)

i read ng.com as much as our own forums, i got a really good memories from 2 years ago here, with neosd release.
My infinite gratitute to everyone that helped us.

How do I get the image previews working on the SSDS3?

I checked TO forums and there’s no breakdown of steps, so I’m asking here where my fam is.

Anyone done it successfully?

http://downloads.terraonion.com/public/NeoBuilderUI_1.03.zip

Last edited:

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
So is there something wrong with you guys at terraonion? You used to be on top of stuff like butter on bread and now it feels to me that there is no interest in following up on your own forums or here, seems that the wick is getting shorter and the flame is not as strong as before.

So tell me Alex everything ok?

neosd

Neosd Developer
So is there something wrong with you guys at terraonion? You used to be on top of stuff like butter on bread and now it feels to me that there is no interest in following up on your own forums or here, seems that the wick is getting shorter and the flame is not as strong as before.

So tell me Alex everything ok?

Honestly, i never wanted our own forum, its another place where to put the time that i lack for.

I was happy here but people insisted so much into make our own forum so we made the forum.

I try to answer here and there, but i can´t spend the day browsing forums cause i have to : produce, source parts, discuss : designs, development. Ship orders, answer emails.

I wish i could multiply X4, for now we are doing our best as always. It may look there are no news or advancements but there are. We just don´t disclose our advances/development lines.

I asume your coment is based in your issue while paying SSDS3, i just don´t have an answer for why you can´t pay and others can. My asumption is the issue is at your end, cause we have received payments from the same country last week.

I mean : i know our payment system is a pain (for both us and you), some banks outside of europe block the transactions to our shop by default forcing users to contact the bank asking for aproval in advance. But adding a payment system that would fix the issue would costs us 6-7% of our total sales in fees. I know we should do it, but i hate to work more hours for others or to rise prices.

Alex,

Last edited:

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Yes is because of that if you see the thread I troubleshoot and fixed my problem without any interaction whatsoever and left breadcrumbs of the process with multiple edits and you just let me know you never went back to the thread.

That's all I needed to know thanks.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Yes is because of that if you see the thread I troubleshoot and fixed my problem without any interaction whatsoever and left breadcrumbs of the process with multiple edits and you just let me know you never went back to the thread.

That's all I needed to know thanks.

masta, don´t get me wrong, to me everyone is important (and you even more).
I just try to priorize with things that are on my hand to fix. Your payment issue was something it wasn´t on my hand, i wish i would have a solution for it, unfortunally the only solution to your issue was move to another payment system and give 6% of our sales to a company or rise the price of all our products 6%. I don´t like any of those solutions.

I hope you understand my point, this is one of those situations i don´t have a solution for, cause every option is a bad option

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
The issue was not payment, the issue was a server error on your end, my account on your store was capped for some reason and I had no access to the payment section to redirect me to the method of payment, that is completely in your network it doesn't have anything to do with my preferred method of payment in the end as I said I solved it by creating a different user so that other user has access to the payment options and as before I could pay.

It was entirely in your web admin hands to solve the issue.

If you check your last Friday sells log you will find my name there.

neosd

Neosd Developer
The issue was not payment, the issue was a server error on your end, my account on your store was capped for some reason and I had no access to the payment section to redirect me to the method of payment, that is completely in your network it doesn't have anything to do with my preferred method of payment in the end as I said I solved it by creating a different user so that other user has access to the payment options and as before I could pay.

It was entirely in your web admin hands to solve the issue.

If you check your last Friday sells log you will find my name there.

So i totally misunderstood it, i understood that you got an error 500 with your account, that created a new account and were still not able to purchase. So i asumed it was the usual local bank blocking the transaction.

My aplogizes mastamuz

EDIT : yes, i saw your purchase last friday and i knew it was you (cause i looked at the error when you reported it, weeks ago), so i asumed you fixed the issue with your bank.

Last edited:

Max

n00b
hey guys, I own a pc engine duo rx is this Super SD System 3 fully compatible with my system?.
thanks for your answers...

Cheers
Max

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
hey guys, I own a pc engine duo rx is this Super SD System 3 fully compatible with my system?.

Cheers
Max

If you tell me where is the expansion port on the Duo RX I'll answer your question.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
masta, i sent you an email two days ago. I was wondering if you saw it or do i am on the "undesired people" list :(

where? your forum, my email? send me a pm here.

too late I read it, was on the spam folder, but its ok I wanted it on PO to avoid brokers. thanks anyway

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

Cheers
Max

Nope. Get a Core Grafx, TG16, Super Grafx, or regular white PCE. Duo RX has no expansion port.

Max

n00b
Nope. Get a Core Grafx, TG16, Super Grafx, or regular white PCE. Duo RX has no expansion port.

I was wondering where the expansion port was.....so I think it'll be better buy a supergrafx so to play all games even the 5 titiles made for this last console system.....I do not know if I bought a "simple" pc engine all these extra 5 games would work on it....any suggestions?....
thank you so much

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
No, supergrafx only games will not work on a non supergrafx console. So if those games are important to you...get a supergrafx.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Yo Todd/Yodd - any news on when the next batch of SDS3 will be out? I remember you (or someone at TO) mentioning they will be back in stock late September. This is a need buddy, not a want, so hopefully we will hear some news on re-release dates soon.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Really want one of these for the holidays

Hopefully they'll have enough here in the new few months. Would love to take my Core Grafx to the next level.