PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

TwinFami

n00b
We still don´t know.

As soon as the shells arrive here we will know but before that we will show the final shells.

Better don´t put it than put it ....

Be patient please, as soon as we get any new info on any subject, we are going to keep you all updated

I got a CoreGrafx coming in, so I'm good. I'm more asking because if it did, you could put that on the box.

neosd

Neosd Developer
I got a CoreGrafx coming in, so I'm good. I'm more asking because if it did, you could put that on the box.

You are welcome,

Just take in mind that we are giving everyday all the info we have, everyone is going to be informed while reading the seccond post in this thread.

Just check it often

;)

Last edited:

TwinFami

n00b
No problem. I'm a fan of the NeoSD after I grabbed it from Stone Age Gamer, but once I saw this, I immediately sold my Duo-RX, Turbo Everdrive, and Arcade Card Duo for this. Never have to worry again about lasers dying, media going bad, caps going bad, or load times.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Hello everyone,

We have added the final barcode and changed the av output draw aswel.

So we have the final box art ready to subtimt to print.

Please, have a look and see if you guys can notice any mistakes or so before its too late :)

13-12-2017_sd_system_final_box.jpg

Minor grammatical thing..may not be worth fixing. “The ultimate add-on to get the best of your PC Engine” might be better as “The ultimate add-on to get the best from your PC Engine.”

As I said..pretty minor.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Minor grammatical thing..may not be worth fixing. “The ultimate add-on to get the best of your PC Engine” might be better as “The ultimate add-on to get the best from your PC Engine.”

As I said..pretty minor.

NOTED !

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Is the Neo SD store customer support operational? I had raised a query on it (and on my order page) but support now seems to be a broken link, and I hadn't had a reply on either.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Is the Neo SD store customer support operational? I had raised a query on it (and on my order page) but support now seems to be a broken link, and I hadn't had a reply on either.

send an email to contact@neosdstore.....

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
For anyone wondering about what microSD size cards to get, I did a quick look through my 99% complete CD/Super CD image collection and it was around 220 gigabytes.

So if you want all cd images and hucards, you would probably needs a 256 gig card. And that will leave you some breathing room for future homebrew and such.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Any microsd should work, BUT we only tried up to 64gb microsds

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
hi guys,
1) if I order the product today, when do you estimate the shipping date? At the beginning of January?

2) how many pc engine games needs a 6 button joypad? Only Street Fighter 2? Is this a good pad: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEC-PC-ENG...893305&hash=item4411583d55:g:ui0AAOSwySlaHPRg or do you suggest another model? Does this https://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Engine-...366150?hash=item25e76b6946:g:L9wAAOSwHNxaLIG9 work on Coregrafx 2 too?

6 button pad is only used on a few games and most of them only use 4 of the buttons from what I can tell. Here is a list I found but could be missing something:
advanced variable geo
art of fighting
asuka 120% maxima burning fest
fatalfury 2
fatal fury special
flash hiders
flash hiders taikenban
kabuki klash
world heroes ii
ys 4 - dawn of ys

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Battle Field '94 in Tokyo Dome NJPW uses 6 buttons also.

Last edited:

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
Any microsd should work, BUT we only tried up to 64gb microsds
I think larger cards will work. Also, it supports FAT32 and exFAT .

Ah, that's good, exceeds the 32GB limits you still see in a lot of devices.

Windows 7+ will force formatting to exFAT for SD and thumb drives I noticed. Or allow NTFS, FAT32 option gets disabled. I wanted compatibility so I tried formatting it with my LGTV, it couldn't read exFAT, and it did so under FAT32 for a 64GB thumb drive I set up for movies.

I had never heard of Microsoft's exFAT before this, it's supposed to be efficient for flash drives, but it's less compatible.

Hey, not fair!

I'm ripping my collection right now with TurboRip and IDE Plextor CDROM drive that I keep around for this sort of thing. Works perfectly. :glee:

Just ripping or with this product ? Could somebody who owns this system test any ISO/WAV/CUE rip ??

I'm just curious if the CUE parser is fully supportive. It's no big deal if not, you can just mount the CUE from TurboRip images and rip it again to BIN/CUE with another app, then copy that over to the microSD card.

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
Wow this is totally amazing. I am more excited than the Neo flash carts. More than I ever expected for a PC Engine CD solution. Congrats

Saroyan

n00b
Just finished reading through the thread, this thing seems pretty awesome. I know I want one but will probably need to wait a while since I just dumped a bunch of money buying an X68000.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Very nice mate. Thinking about getting one. How long is the wait from ordering to receiving product?

Thanks

DOES NO ONE READ ANYTHING AROUND HERE!!!... In the VERY FIRST post....

So we expect to have the final product ready to ship by the last week of december or the first week of january.

We have opened sales and as before we will respect purchase order while shipping

We are going to show the different bits while those arrive, so you guys get acurate shipping status.

These... when will I get it questions are annoying...

xROTx

DOES NO ONE READ ANYTHING AROUND HERE!!!... In the VERY FIRST post....

So we expect to have the final product ready to ship by the last week of december or the first week of january.

We have opened sales and as before we will respect purchase order while shipping

We are going to show the different bits while those arrive, so you guys get acurate shipping status.

These... when will I get it questions are annoying...

xROTx

You know what mate. I have very limited time to read every post. I have a life. Don't be a ass! I only asked a question. Grrr This is what annoys the shit of of me in retro gaming forums. Most of you are annoying twats My first and last post here.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You know what mate. I have very limited time to read every post. I have a life. Don't be a ass! I only asked a question. Grrr This is what annoys the shit of of me in retro gaming forums. Most of you are annoying twats My first and last post here.

fb0.jpg

No excuse for laziness, read the fucking thread.

Last edited: