Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2486

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Mr. Big's Thug

I received mine this afternoon.
    Mr Oizo and me thanks NeoSD from France

edited picture

Now it's time to buy better SCART cable.

Edit: How register serial on neosdstore ?
    Look like not working for SSDS3
    Last edited by Raph4; 03-22-2018 at 09:33 AM.

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Raph4 View Post
    I received mine this afternoon.
    Mr Oizo and me thanks NeoSD from France

edited picture

Now it's time to buy better SCART cable.

Edit: How register serial on neosdstore ?
    Look like not working for SSDS3
    Hello,

Super SD System 3 still hasnīt been added to downloads section, the whole website is being reworked as we speak.

BTW have we shipped your SSDS3 by Correos? if so, could you tell me how much time it took (just curious)

BTW 2 : we are working on dropping Correos and replacing it with DHL, i spent 3 hours today copying trackings by hand, Correos is no longer apropiated for our shipments amount.

Alex,
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Mr. Big's Thug

not Correos, but DHL. Shipped 20 march, received 2 days after (DHL fast shipping).

New Challenger

I ordered a neoSD with Correos.

Spain -> Sweden, 5 workdays (friday to friday)

Quote Originally Posted by Raph4 View Post
    not Correos, but DHL. Shipped 20 march, received 2 days after (DHL fast shipping).
    we still havenīt shipped any with DHL, i wonder if Correos gave the packets to DHL ...

Alex,
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

Crossed Swords Squire

When I got mine through Correos it was a solid 2 weeks to the US.

Geese's Thug

Five days to the UK.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    we still havenīt shipped any with DHL, i wonder if Correos gave the packets to DHL ...

Alex,
    I feel like when I got my NeoSD it was from DHL and I did go with Correos on that one as well. So, yeah I think they get handed off to them maybe.

I have signed a contract with DHL today, i was going to sign it before but i had to stop all company operations due shipments.

Yesterday i shipped another batch with correos and they didnīt wanted to provide me receipts for the last shipments (about 120) in a way i could enter tracking numbers into the webshop. So i decided to call DHL today and sign the contract i had pending since 2 weeks ago.

So, next tuesday we will resume all pending correos shipments with DHL instead of Correos (our DHL account will be ready tuesday, in the meanwhile we will be shipping UPS and packling DHL shipments)

Those that have purchased from South America will keep the Correos shipment cause i know theyr customs sux and they would be rapped with DHL, for the rest : goodbye Correos, welcome DHL, we will see how good the change is.

Price for the shipment will rise 3 euros, UPS prices will stay the same way (no price rising), so we are going to have :

UPS
    DHL

Goodbye Correos, i got tired about spending 3 hours writting tracking numbers by hand, not receiveng proper shipment receipts and so.

Alex,
    Last edited by neosd; 03-22-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Robert Garcia's Butler

Great move on the shipping! Maybe someone could ask what the serial number is on that eBay unit - if they provide one it could be traced via Terra Onion to work out who paid for it. I bet they don't even have one yet.
    My YouTube channel contains some MVS repairs and stuff:-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetUK164

Bashful Neophyte

Just for reference, my order was given to Correos on the 12th, shipped on the 14th, but I haven't received it yet. There has been no updates on the tracking page since then. There was a bank holiday here this past Monday for St. Patricks Day and that has probably delayed any post by an extra day, but I find it really hard to believe that anything should take longer than a week to get from Spain to Ireland by post. It's a 2-3 hour flight away.

I don't mind, really. I'm not frustrated as I know I'll get it eventually.
    Last edited by Relikk; 03-22-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Rugal's Thug

Really cool device.

Got it last week. Everything I played so far works perfect.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Even the Star Parodier crew already knew, the final device will arrive sometimes in the future.

ssds3m.jpg

With all of these shipping changes, and the talk about changing the site around, I was wondering if I should wait to place an order. Is transit time with the cheaper shipping estimated to go down with the change to DHL?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi41 View Post
    Really cool device.

Got it last week. Everything I played so far works perfect.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Even the Star Parodier crew already knew, the final device will arrive sometimes in the future.

ssds3m.jpg

That's the Tennokoe bank

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    That's the Tennokoe bank
    No, just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeana View Post
    With all of these shipping changes, and the talk about changing the site around, I was wondering if I should wait to place an order. Is transit time with the cheaper shipping estimated to go down with the change to DHL?
    since today we are going to ship every order that hasnīt been purchased with UPS, by DHL. Even if you order with Correos, you will get DHL.
    The reason is that Correos is a complete waste of time to us, they lack of a way to process big quantities of packets at the same time and to give us trackings back in a way to insert those into the database. I tried to work with them but they are just not prepared for that

New Challenger

I am currently having issues with my super sd system 3. I am getting graphical issue and games are failing to load. I am using turbografx 16 with a gametechus region mod. Normal hu card games work fine through the slot. Is it possible my region mod is causing issues?
    Mojarra Frita Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi385 View Post
    I am currently having issues with my super sd system 3. I am getting graphical issue and games are failing to load. I am using turbografx 16 with a gametechus region mod. Normal hu card games work fine through the slot. Is it possible my region mod is causing issues?
    What psu are you using ?

Is the Super SD System 3 firmly plugged.

I personally try every unit with World Heroes2 before shipping to spot any issue, so chances are that is something related to your setup.

With the quality control we have, its really hard that an unit with issues is shipped.

About gametechus region mod : i totally donīt know how this mod is, never seen it before.

New Challenger

I'm using a custom psu made from a sony 10v 1.4A dc power supply so that shouldn't be the issue. I believe the region mod is mux based. I'm hoping I won't have to buy a cheap pc engine.
    Mojarra Frita Bandit

Crossed Swords Squire

It would be really interesting if the region mod was related. It is extremely popular, especially for the duo systems.

The region mod installs a chip on the hucard slot that will flip between US and Japan regions. It seems unlikely to me that the region mod would cause an issue since the card slot isn't being accessed.

One thing you could try is using the CD system card bin for the opposite region and see if that has any effect.

Quote Originally Posted by MobiusStripTech View Post
    It would be really interesting if the region mod was related. It is extremely popular, especially for the duo systems.

The region mod installs a chip on the hucard slot that will flip between US and Japan regions. It seems unlikely to me that the region mod would cause an issue since the card slot isn't being accessed.

One thing you could try is using the CD system card bin for the opposite region and see if that has any effect.
    We had an user at spanish forums that had a similar issue and it was caused by using the wrong bios file plus it looks like the filesystem of his microsd was corrupted aswel (he formated the microsd, changed the bios and fixed the issue)

Something worth to try is if you can run hucard roms without issues and this is just afecting the cdrom games.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Arrived today already, got it via UPS and that was freaking FAST!!!
    PS Nation Podcast
    Neo Geo AES Serial# 018658 | Neo Geo CD Serial# 0196579

Belnar Institute Student

Got mine today, shipped on the 12th with slow shipping for anyone wondering on travel time. Setting it up now =)

War Room Troll

Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    if i find who is him, he is not going to purchase anything else from us again.

If someone can helps on finding who is him, this would be useful
    Who cares what someone does with their item once they paid you their hard earned money? So if I decide to sell mine you're gonna dox me and ban sales? Do you understand that once an item leaves your hands its really none of your business what the buyer does with it? Maybe focus your time on something useful, like shipping them out.

Thread Information