Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2396

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by neozeed64 View Post
    I was originally hyped to get it asap. At this point it doesnt seem as big a deal. 30 bucks is 30 bucks, but as someone else pointed out it will be in transit far shorter with ups. So I guess it will be worth it in that respect.
    Its 18 bucks less, not 30 and a big headache to us cause this would force us a huge lot of paperwork.

BTW, we should have the new SSD3 board for at the end of this week ... we will do the same as before : solder two units it by hand to validate the pcb and start producing factory units.

Again, patience, we are doing a lot of things right now and we are really running out of free time to answer things on forums
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Its 18 bucks less, not 30 and a big headache to us cause this would force us a huge lot of paperwork.

BTW, we should have the new SSD3 board for at the end of this week ... we will do the same as before : solder two units it by hand to validate the pcb and start producing factory units.

Again, patience, we are doing a lot of things right now and we are really running out of free time to answer things on forums
    Thank you so much for the update.

Bashful Neophyte

Fair enough. In hindsight, I apologize for bothering you guys abought this.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

I honestly think you would have regretted it come shipping day

Rugal's Thug

Hi, i'm preparing my 64GB Sandisk microSD. It is formatted in exFat. And currently I configured it in this wa. In the root I put:

1) BIOS folder, with 2 files inside named: [BIOS] Super CD-ROM System (Japan) (v3.0).pce and [BIOS] Games Express CD Card (Japan).pce
    2) HUCARDS folder, with inside some .pce rom games
    3) CD ROMS folder, with inside all the .cue and .iso files of all my games

Do you confirm that this configuration is correct? Or is it necessary to change anything?

thank you!

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by legolas119 View Post
    Hi, i'm preparing my 64GB Sandisk microSD. It is formatted in exFat. And currently I configured it in this wa. In the root I put:

1) BIOS folder, with 2 files inside named: [BIOS] Super CD-ROM System (Japan) (v3.0).pce and [BIOS] Games Express CD Card (Japan).pce
    2) HUCARDS folder, with inside some .pce rom games
    3) CD ROMS folder, with inside all the .cue and .iso files of all my games

Do you confirm that this configuration is correct? Or is it necessary to change anything?

thank you!
    To make your life easier, you should put the CD games in separate folders inside your CD folder.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by MobiusStripTech View Post
    To make your life easier, you should put the CD games in separate folders inside your CD folder.
    Ah ok. So, for example, I put these 2 files:

Akumajou_Dracula_X_-_Chi_no_Rinne_(NTSC-J)_[KMCD3005].cue
    Akumajou_Dracula_X_-_Chi_no_Rinne_(NTSC-J)_[KMCD3005].iso

in a folder named for example Akumajou Dracula X and then i put this folder in the folder CD GAMES. And I follow this for every cd game. Correct?

Crossed Swords Squire

Yes. That will make it easier for organizing.

Rugal's Thug

done! It doesn't matter the named that I use for every folder, am I right? It isn't necessary to name the folder with same name of .bin/cue file name, correct?

Crossed Swords Squire

Correct you can name it however you want.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by MobiusStripTech View Post
    Correct you can name it however you want.
    thank you

In this way games on cd format will be correctly detected in the CD ROMS section on the SD System 3 and the pce format games will be detected in the Hucard section. Right?

Crossed Swords Squire

Yes. You don't need separate folders for the device to read correctly but it will help you to manage your files in case you need to update things. Or in cases where you may have multiple revisions of the same game.

Rugal's Thug

perfect, i have understood. thanks

Timid Neo Newbie

So cool!!!

Got mine up and running today. I've never been a PCE owner till now, so I don't have any prior experience with the system to compare it to, but all I can say is that I'm absolutely delighted. The picture, through my Sony 2130QM, is unbelievably vivid. The sound is bright and load times are whip fast. God, Star Soldier! What a game. Seems like the place to be for pre-Saturn shmups, for sure. Totally overjoyed.

The only slight problem I'm having is figuring out how to get back to the SD menu from a game. I've tried holding down the Select and Run buttons, as per Terraonion's video, but all it does is rest the game, not return to the game select menu. Any ideas? For future projects, a few pointers on the controls in the instruction manual wouldn't go amiss!

Pm Rot. He'll Give You
    A Great Custom Rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by gozaimas View Post
    Got mine up and running today. I've never been a PCE owner till now, so I don't have any prior experience with the system to compare it to, but all I can say is that I'm absolutely delighted. The picture, through my Sony 2130QM, is unbelievably vivid. The sound is bright and load times are whip fast. God, Star Soldier! What a game. Seems like the place to be for pre-Saturn shmups, for sure. Totally overjoyed.

The only slight problem I'm having is figuring out how to get back to the SD menu from a game. I've tried holding down the Select and Run buttons, as per Terraonion's video, but all it does is rest the game, not return to the game select menu. Any ideas? For future projects, a few pointers on the controls in the instruction manual wouldn't go amiss!
    If you want the select+run shortcut to work, you must enable it in the options menu. I think it's disabled by default, since it might cause problems with some game.

Quote Originally Posted by gozaimas View Post

You have to hold the combo even if the board reboots, donīt release it until menu shows

Quote Originally Posted by [OCEAN] View Post
    If you want the select+run shortcut to work, you must enable it in the options menu. I think it's disabled by default, since it might cause problems with some game.

this is correct aswel, i think the manual explains that.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

ah, yes, that works now that I turned the option on in the menu. Thanks!

EDIT - PRODUCTION STATUS - 09-02-2018

We got the new pcbs today from factory

NEW Panel front picture:

There is only one visible change on the front, www.neosdstore.com has been replaced by www.terraonion.com

On the back there are more changes

On the left its the OLD pcb and on the right there is the NEW one.

We have soldered the new pcb today by hand and everything works fine, rgb issue is gone

So whats the road map as today ?

monday 12th february we enter into production for the batch. we should be shipping again before the month ends, i think factory will take about 14-21 days to provide us the boards.

Thanks

NEST Puppet

Thx neosd for the update.

Rugal's Thug

thank you

Heck yeah!!

EDIT - PRODUCTION STATUS - 09-02-2018

We have soldered the new pcb today by hand and everything works fine, rgb issue is gone

So whats the road map as today ?

monday 12th february we enter into production for the batch. we should be shipping again before the month ends, i think factory will take about 14-21 days to provide us the boards.

Thanks
    That means POWER & strenght ! you are rock sir !
    Last edited by AlxUnderBase; 02-10-2018 at 03:00 AM.
    Neo Geo AES Serial# 033218 (Aes 3-3 Rev)

Hello,

Some videos of the new pcb, its the same footage captured with the Framemeister and with a camera.

Bashful Neophyte

Looks really good!

Thread Information