Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2362

Thread: PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

  1. #101
    Crossed Swords Squire

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Ohio,USA

    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetUK View Post
    I've just been asked this question about "What if my system is already RGB modded":-

    If the mod was done properly and coupling caps used to feed the RGB and sync signals, then it should work OK in parallel I think.

    Looking at the typical OSH park PCB the output of those caps is DC biased but the cap would block that DC, so I suspect it might just work OK in parallel. I am not an expert though, so I could be wrong.
    Yeah you should be fine. I wouldn't recommend using the designs off OSHPark anyway, most of them are wrong attenuation.

  2. #102
    J. Maximum Fan Club President
    greedostick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Taterz in my Slot

    Posts
    3,825
    Errr... Keep getting merchant error. Is that neosd side or my bank side? Tried 3 accounts now

    Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

  3. #103
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,545
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Errr... Keep getting merchant error. Is that neosd side or my bank side? Tried 3 accounts now
    Usually it's your bank Greedo...

    It seems international payments to a Spanish bank is flagged quite high for security...

    You just need to ring your bank and ask them to walk you past the security... lot of our memberbase had issues with this and it's usually your banks security setup...

    Wasabi could give you a whole chapter and verse about it

    xROTx

  4. #104
    Fio's Quartermaster
    snes_collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Virginia

    Posts
    634
    Very nice work. CD game support is amazing. I never bothered to rgb mod my Duo so I may have to grab one of these so I can hook up TG-16 up to the PVM.

  5. #105
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,545
    Hi guys... from 11.26 GMT....

    Neosd asked me to tell you this:

    08-12-2017 - 00:20 IMPORTANT - PAYMENT SYSTEM ISSUE

    Hi guys, it seems we passed the per daily sales limit our payment system allows.
    We see every incoming transaction blocked now, its 00:20 here today and tomorrow is National party in Spain, i will call some friends that work at our bank tomorrow to try to get the limited removed so if you canīt purchase, just try in some hours please.

    Sorry about the inconvenience


    Please try again tomorrow lads...

    xROTx

  6. #106
    J. Maximum Fan Club President
    greedostick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Taterz in my Slot

    Posts
    3,825
    I don't understand why neoSD's bank doesn't want him to be successful.

    Has anyone mentioned anything about GamesXpress Huey support?

    Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

  7. #107
    Member haightc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    SeaTac, WA, USA

    Posts
    38
    This is awesome, I have two Super CDROMs already, but both need recap. Normally I am okay with recap, but SCD2 are a PIA. I would venture more so than the DUO. I tried to buy one today, but I just got an error after entering CC info. I tried again, but then I got an error that the order was a duplicate. I guess I'll wait a little bit and see if it sorts itself out or I should try again!

  8. #108
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by haightc View Post
    This is awesome, I have two Super CDROMs already, but both need recap. Normally I am okay with recap, but SCD2 are a PIA. I would venture more so than the DUO. I tried to buy one today, but I just got an error after entering CC info. I tried again, but then I got an error that the order was a duplicate. I guess I'll wait a little bit and see if it sorts itself out or I should try again!
    Payment system is fucked, we passed our daily sales limit, please try again tomorrow (we are trying to get it rised in 8 hours when we wake up, if we canīt everyone will have to wait 24 hours since now)

    Really sorry about that

    BTW, time to sleep 1:32 here
    Last edited by neosd; 12-07-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?



    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  9. #109
    Geese's Thug
    heihachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    286
    Looks awesome. Definitely gonna get an order in....as soon as neosd's bank is able to accept money.

  10. #110
    Crossed Swords Squire

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Ohio,USA

    Posts
    197
    Any chance of adding a built in cheat system in the future? We've been able to patch HuCard roms for a while to add cheats, but doing it with CD games would be cool.

  11. #111
    There can be only one. Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    5,919
    Quote Originally Posted by MobiusStripTech View Post
    Any chance of adding a built in cheat system in the future? We've been able to patch HuCard roms for a while to add cheats, but doing it with CD games would be cool.
    Once the right people have it in their hands, anything is possible. NeoSD has created a masterpiece. Once people are done salivating, the lets see if I try this phase will begin.

    Really exciting time to be a gamer!
    Last edited by Syn; 12-07-2017 at 07:31 PM.

  12. #112
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,902
    Awesome. This is exactly what I was hoping for and now I'm glad that I never got around to RGB modding my PCE as well as buying the Everdrive.
    Last edited by supergoose; 12-08-2017 at 01:42 AM.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  13. #113
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,902
    .
    Last edited by supergoose; 12-07-2017 at 07:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  14. #114
    Kula's Candy
    -SD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    307
    Looks great, considering getting hold of a Core Grafx system now.

    So, would it be possible for a similar device for the Megadrive, with the FPGA handling the Mega CD's 68k and Ricoh chips? And a shell that looks very much like the unreleased Mega FDD....

  15. #115
    Gai's Trainer
    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    socal

    Posts
    1,328
    Echoing what everyone said, this is great.

    I'm glad I never got rid of my Core Grax 2.

  16. #116
    Armored Scrum Object

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    nowhereland

    Posts
    264
    Pretty damn awesome. Only other thing I wish it did was svideo too but other than that this thing is perfect.

  17. #117
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    6,016
    Quote Originally Posted by -SD- View Post
    Looks great, considering getting hold of a Core Grafx system now.

    So, would it be possible for a similar device for the Megadrive, with the FPGA handling the Mega CD's 68k and Ricoh chips? And a shell that looks very much like the unreleased Mega FDD....
    Yea, Same here. Sold my PCE and Core Grafx systems years back thinking I would never need them again. Now I have to hunt one down. Good thing Is they don't have to be modded.

    Sorry for being off topic but I was thinking the same thing in regards to the MD. Maybe something that connects to the expansion port on the side of the Megadrive and acts as a Sega Cd.

  18. #118
    Crossed Swords Squire

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Ohio,USA

    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoose View Post
    Awesome. This is exactly what I was hoping for and now I'm glad that I never got around to RGB modding my PCE as well as buying the Everdrive.

    Anyway, what colour will the case be?
    It's supposed to be translucent black.

  19. #119
    Lazy SNK Employee
    gameofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ohio

    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Not wanting to get anyone out of the market at all, we just want to build things we would love to own and use. Obviously the easy things are already done and we are working on the hard ones
    I am really, really hoping that you are also Sega Saturn fans! Anyway, great job on the PC Engine SD system. Looks awesome. I will definately pick one up.
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com


  20. #120
    You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Yea, Same here. Sold my PCE and Core Grafx systems years back thinking I would never need them again. Now I have to hunt one down. Good thing Is they don't have to be modded.

    Sorry for being off topic but I was thinking the same thing in regards to the MD. Maybe something that connects to the expansion port on the side of the Megadrive and acts as a Sega Cd.
    I'm not sure if a Sega CD replacement would be commercially viable. The CD2 is pretty reliable and there are maybe 10 good games for the system.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

  21. #121

  22. #122
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    6,016
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I'm not sure if a Sega CD replacement would be commercially viable. The CD2 is pretty reliable and there are maybe 10 good games for the system.
    Yea, I guess your right. I have perfectly working X'Eye and CDX consoles that never gave me any issues and also have perfectly working PCE Duo's. I don't like the CD2. I just think that any device that could run CD files off a SD card is a major plus just because the less moving parts, the less likely you have to worry about replacing parts in the future.

  23. #123
    King's Dry Cleaner
    zaneiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth, AU

    Posts
    396
    Holy shit, this is awesome! My entire PCE collection is obsolete...

  24. #124
    You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Yea, I guess your right. I have perfectly working X'Eye and CDX consoles that never gave me any issues and also have perfectly working PCE Duo's. I don't like the CD2. I just think that any device that could run CD files off a SD card is a major plus just because the less moving parts, the less likely you have to worry about replacing parts in the future.
    Hey, I'm all for it man but NeoSD Team need to make a profit
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

  25. #125
    Krauser's Henchman
    lions3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC

    Posts
    1,081
    just here to say holy crap! WANT!

    Hopefully you guys will make another batch in January or Feb... when i'm cash positive again. Great work!

    On a completely unrealistic design note, too bad you couldn't have make the pcb/case look like a mini PCE briefcase. Just saying..

    pc-engine-hucard-and-cd-rom-briefcase-interface-unit-loose.jpg
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?" -- Cave Johnson, CEO Aperture Science



    -----Jamma-Nation-X MVS Price Guide ----- mjmjr25's Reference NEO-GEO Price Guide ----- NeoGeoKult Price Guides (Euro) -----

    For the latest 3d printing and laser projects check Instagram: @Lions3D

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •