Hell yes. Sign me up!

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Nice. Better than better than nothing.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Heh, they waited until the game looked better than Mighty No. 9 before announcing anything. Very wise. The trailer makes a great impression too, it looks like whoever is working on this really gets it.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
2.5D, huh?

giphy.gif

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Would have preferred 2D, but I get it. I'm excited, nonetheless. Do we know if it's getting a physical release?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
great to see megaman in 2d released by capcom and not some bullshit kickstarter. thanks bn.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Good deal.

They waited until Mighty No. 9 died down and this was the result. Very smart on Capcom. Now let's hope it'll play right.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
YES!!!!!! I will take Mega Man just about anyway I can get it so long as they don't royally goof it up, so sign me up for sure.

So long as Mega Man stays alive and gets a new game from time to time, I can be thankful knowing my favorite character and franchise will have the chance to be enjoyed by another generation who might also fall in love with the series.

Of course, I hope there will be a physical release. Capcom has really been annoying about that with the Phoenix Wright games of late, and I've skipped the last couple digital only releases in the hopes there will be a cartridge eventually, even by a company like LRG. I will have to buckle when it comes to MM though...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Not really digging the 2.5D artstyle as it looks like a mobile game. With that said, I'll still probably play it.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
gameplay wise im all in

those graphics dont set me on fire though. wish they'd just used the MM8 or best of all MvC art style as a template

i've wanted a 2d MM game with MvC style sprites since 1998

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The Blue Bomber lives!!!!! Holy shit I'm so happy I could fucking explode!!! Now the hype of the unknown bosses begins! What a fuckin great day!!!!!!!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Looks like a $5 indie Steam game. Looks cheap and amateurish

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
gameplay wise im all in

those graphics dont set me on fire though. wish they'd just used the MM8 or best of all MvC art style as a template

i've wanted a 2d MM game with MvC style sprites since 1998

Right? They have the MM 9 / 10 engine and tons of character sprites. Why throw that away for something that looks so cheap?

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
I'm excited to see this happening. Always loved Megaman. Was one of my favorite games back on the NES.

Agreeing that I'm not wild about the graphics, but not overly bothered either.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I kinda wished the 3D art was based on the PSP Mega Man Powered Up version. I loved how they made that game more chibi cartoony.

That said, I'm still glad Mega Man isn't dead. In any visual form. If it plays well, I don't really care how it looks.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
thats a shame. Im glad they didnt just do the easy thing and go 8bit again but eh....it is what it is

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Still.... MM is not dead! It has potential....Lets just hope it dosen't get canceled.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Still.... MM is not dead! It has potential....Lets just hope it doesn't get canceled.

Guts always gets it ;)

This concept art looks fantastic:
IFlzu9O.png

msjTwSn.jpg

OVsnOjk.png

I'm also very much looking forward to all the fun that is seeing leaks for bosses, more art, abilities, etc. The hardest part is knowing we have to wait a year.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
They will redo the graphics.
I hope.
There is anough presedent for this to happen
Then again
But here's hoping