The term "white boy" is it offensive?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I appreciate your honest attempt, and I would be happy to discuss it with you civilly any time you like. Feel free to drop me a PM. I'll try to check up on this thread again. I'm glad to see the thoughtful discussion.

I read it as well, Ami Tajiri.

Marxist-feminist critical theory

Collins's intersectionality theory and its relative principles have a wide range of applicability in the sociological realm, especially in topics such as politics and violence (see, for instance, Collins, 1998). The struggle faced by Black women in the economic sector, for example, demonstrates how the interrelated principles of Collins's theory come together to add a new dimension to Marxist economic theory. Collins used her insight and built a dynamic theory of political oppression as related to Black women in particular.

Marxist + Femenist + Theory = Batshit Crazier Than Timothy Leery, Amiri Tajiri Wanna Have a Theory My Little Deerie.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Maybe it's because I live in Texas, and maybe things are really, shockingly, different elsewhere, but "slurs" against whites don't mean a thing to me. They're funny, if anything. They're definitely not a threat or a reminder of "my place" in society.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Maybe it's because I live in Texas, and maybe things are really, shockingly, different elsewhere, but "slurs" against whites don't mean a thing to me. They're funny, if anything. They're definitely not a threat or a reminder of "my place" in society.

This is offensive to me because it says that you find minorities to be ineffective in their micro-aggressions to socially out rank you.