Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 53
  1. #26
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bakaboy View Post
    Whitey, Cracker, White Trash, and "The White Man" are the only offensive ones that come to mind. Though as Smokehouse stated being offended by such things are not allowed and offenders must apologise immediately after any outburst from being offended by said words.
    The white guy can go wipe his tears with his privilege.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  2. #27
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    31,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    The white guy can go wipe his tears with his privilege.
    what is it with you and white guys recently goddamn wasabi

    iirc you were offended for being considered not white just a few years ago'

    you know i love you man. i can't even grasp the pressure you're under. still come on man.

    ehhhhhhhhhh

  3. #28
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,379
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    what is it with you and white guys recently goddamn wasabi

    iirc you were offended for being considered not white just a few years ago'

    you know i love you man. i can't even grasp the pressure you're under. still come on man.

    ehhhhhhhhhh
    I don’t care if someone is white. But if a white dude is going to be like “don’t oppress me” or “why is this happening to me?!!1!” I will point out the ridiculousness. Everyone has problems but not everyone has the same problems. Like Smokehouse can be like “bills this month and taxes are through the roof!” And the Iranian guy will be like “Supreme Court just sides with the POTUS to designate me and people of my ethnic background as second class citizens... I wish bills and taxes were the worst of my problems.” Then you have the black guy who is thinking “well at least you aren’t getting shot at for no reason by cops.”
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  4. #29
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I don’t care if someone is white. But if a white dude is going to be like “don’t oppress me” or “why is this happening to me?!!1!” I will point out the ridiculousness. Everyone has problems but not everyone has the same problems. Like Smokehouse can be like “bills this month and taxes are through the roof!” And the Iranian guy will be like “Supreme Court just sides with the POTUS to designate me and people of my ethnic background as second class citizens... I wish bills and taxes were the worst of my problems.” Then you have the black guy who is thinking “well at least you aren’t getting shot at for no reason by cops.”

    Lol I love you bro but you need to open your eyes and stop watching liberal news stations that just report racist and feminist propaganda and everything else doesn't matter. Not saying that other races don't have their issues and hardships but to say that all whitey's have it so much easier and have to keep their mouth shut is a bit ignorant brother.

  5. #30
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,379
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Lol I love you bro but you need to open your eyes and stop watching liberal news stations that just report racist and feminist propaganda and everything else doesn't matter. Not saying that other races don't have their issues and hardships but to say that all whitey's have it so much easier and have to keep their mouth shut is a bit ignorant brother.
    Is it liberal to care more about the problems affecting our civil rights as a society, than someone’s right to be a troll?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  6. #31
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Is it liberal to care more about the problems affecting our civil rights as a society, than someone’s right to be a troll?
    I'm all for Civil Rights and equality brother but don't be mad at the majority of white's who keep their nose to the grindstone and try to respect the law.

  7. #32
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,379
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    I'm all for Civil Rights and equality brother but don't be mad at the majority of white's who keep their nose to the grindstone and try to respect the law.
    Where did you get the idea that I was mad about that? Everyone should respect the law and work. It’s a shame when someone uses that as an excuse to ignore real problems of greater magnitude, just because the problem isn’t shared by the grace of ethnicity.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  8. #33
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Where did you get the idea that I was mad about that? Everyone should respect the law and work. It’s a shame when someone uses that as an excuse to ignore real problems of greater magnitude, just because the problem isn’t shared by the grace of ethnicity.
    I would rather argue these matters with you face to face over a few beers Vs. doing this through a computer. I know you have strong feelings on this subject ,as I've read many of your posts before, and you make some strong points. Maybe one day we will have the opportunity.

  9. #34
    Sho's Rival
    Tw3ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Mortville
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bakaboy View Post
    Whitey, Cracker, White Trash, and "The White Man" are the only offensive ones that come to mind. Though as Smokehouse stated being offended by such things are not allowed and offenders must apologise immediately after any outburst from being offended by said words.
    How are any of these offensive in any way?

    [Rot] 1:39 pm: Twonk is a SAVIOR!

  10. #35
    I was Born This Ugly.
    smokehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Two in the nuts and one in the butt
    Posts
    11,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I don’t care if someone is white. But if a white dude is going to be like “don’t oppress me” or “why is this happening to me?!!1!” I will point out the ridiculousness. Everyone has problems but not everyone has the same problems. Like Smokehouse can be like “bills this month and taxes are through the roof!” And the Iranian guy will be like “Supreme Court just sides with the POTUS to designate me and people of my ethnic background as second class citizens... I wish bills and taxes were the worst of my problems.” Then you have the black guy who is thinking “well at least you aren’t getting shot at for no reason by cops.”
    That's a broad view of things...but it does paint someone struggling to hold on to a middle class existence as being vapid.

    My complaints seem silly...but they're much deeper than most give me credit for, and represent a massive problem in the US which is the erosion of the last bit of what was the middle class.

    The poor...the wealthy...these two elements have always been and always will be. What made countries like America different was the ability for people to work their way into, and stay into the middle class. This class is rapidly disappearing and it is a huge problem...and something so many will downplay. The Iranian wanting to come into the country, that black man being shot at in the hood...neither of them have a single shred of hope if the middle class it eroded to the point of extinction.

    When I say "my bills...my taxes...bla, bla, bla" What I really mean is "My pay hasn't changed in over a decade...but my groceries have gone up 40%, my utilities have gone up 30%,my insurance went up 35%, my taxes continue to climb" Me and most people like me are one large medial bill or accident with lost time away from bankruptcy. It currently takes 3 jobs to keep us afloat...this is a massive issue. Hell...on paper, I probably don'e even qualify as that anymore, truth be told.

    I'm not saying I'm more important than others...what I'm saying is that the middle class was the only hope of most people to work into. Kill that off and what hope is left?
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

  11. #36
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,379
    Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    That's a broad view of things...but it does paint someone struggling to hold on to a middle class existence as being vapid.

    My complaints seem silly...but they're much deeper than most give me credit for, and represent a massive problem in the US which is the erosion of the last bit of what was the middle class.

    The poor...the wealthy...these two elements have always been and always will be. What made countries like America different was the ability for people to work their way into, and stay into the middle class. This class is rapidly disappearing and it is a huge problem...and something so many will downplay. The Iranian wanting to come into the country, that black man being shot at in the hood...neither of them have a single shred of hope if the middle class it eroded to the point of extinction.

    When I say "my bills...my taxes...bla, bla, bla" What I really mean is "My pay hasn't changed in over a decade...but my groceries have gone up 40%, my utilities have gone up 30%,my insurance went up 35%, my taxes continue to climb" Me and most people like me are one large medial bill or accident with lost time away from bankruptcy. It currently takes 3 jobs to keep us afloat...this is a massive issue. Hell...on paper, I probably don'e even qualify as that anymore, truth be told.

    I'm not saying I'm more important than others...what I'm saying is that the middle class was the only hope of most people to work into. Kill that off and what hope is left?

    Everyone has a right to problems and your problems are reflective of Americans at large.

    There are two ways not to help a problem
    A) step aside and say you need to focus on your own problems
    B) downplay the problems that other people are struggling with.

    People tend to go with B - and I will venture that it’s due in large part to neural linguistic programming and indoctrination.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  12. #37
    Wait a minute- candy bars. jro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Where do my feet go?
    Posts
    12,572
    Some surprisingly thoughtful conversation here.

  13. #38
    Haomaru's Blade Shiner
    Gentle Ben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    Some surprisingly thoughtful conversation here.
    And just WHY is that surprising!?
    You just figure a bunch of video game nerds won't have any interesting outlooks on social issues? Huh??
    Racist....

  14. #39
    I was Born This Ugly.
    smokehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Two in the nuts and one in the butt
    Posts
    11,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Everyone has a right to problems and your problems are reflective of Americans at large.

    There are two ways not to help a problem
    A) step aside and say you need to focus on your own problems
    B) downplay the problems that other people are struggling with.

    People tend to go with B - and I will venture that it’s due in large part to neural linguistic programming and indoctrination.
    It's hard telling...but I will say that self preservation is a very basic instinct. We are programmed from birth to take care of yourself first, and we should be. If one is unable to sustain oneself, how can he/she sustain anyone else?

    I've long said that all of these social issues are just noise to cover up the wealth gap. People fighting over inequality in useless, underpaid jobs, or fighting over "free" benefits from the state, it's all useless. The issue here is that things like housing, schooling, and healthcare are quickly slipping from the grasp of most Americans. After that has eroded completely, necessities like food will be next.

    All of the money is being shoved into the pockets of a vast minority of the population meanwhile we're arguing over genitals, skin color, and nationality.

    Masses being programmed to hate one another and vilify people making $100,000-250,000/yr while a select few are worth Billions...and soon trillions.

    Articles like this one are the real problem:

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/16/the-...rld-oxfam.html

    We're squabbling about idiotic stuff, meanwhile 8 fucking people have the same wealth as half the world's population.
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

  15. #40
    Banned xorthen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the planet of earth
    Posts
    1,900
    Damn smoke, that's depressing. The world could be better without all these greedy assholes fucking everything up for the rest of the masses.

  16. #41
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    SML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pale Blue Dot
    Posts
    9,248
    Don't take my sense of grievance. It's all I have!

  17. #42
    Remembers The North
    Taiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    11,447
    There isn't a single derogatory term for white people that has ever offended me. I think most of the terms I've heard are just kind of silly and stupid. I understand where they come from but terms like 'whitey', 'white boy', 'kracker' and 'honkey' are all just dumb IMO

    Personally, I think the way the internet's progressive contingent has attempted to hijack terminology to create a sense of guilt is far more frustrating and difficult to deal with. I don't personally feel I'm a 'racist', but that term no longer means what it used to in some circles and there are those that believe I'm institutionalized into corrupt power structures.

    I dismiss those as they are applied to me because I don't recall ever discriminating against someone because of the color of their skin. In fact, it seems I get into more random conversations with African Americans when I'm in Chicago than I do white folks. I don't feel threatened by anyone unless they're aggressively posturing on the Red Line or whatever, walking around and mumbling, their voices occasionally rising to bark out some half-decipherable curse.

    But still, it is disconcerting that there are people out there that think they can't be racist because of the 'power+privilege' equation. I believe those things can LEAD to racism, and often have, but they are not an automatic and exclusive set of determining factors.

    Honestly, being called 'racist' or 'cis scum' are more difficult perceptions to shrug off. And those aren't strictly jingoistic terms like 'white boy' and 'whitey' or whatever.
    Last edited by Taiso; 12-05-2017 at 02:41 PM.


    "Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

    "You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

    Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios
    Blog: Still In The Game

  18. #43
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,055
    I read CIS Scum to be relating to post-Soviet Russia and former Soviet countries. I blame the Olympics.

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  19. #44
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiso View Post
    There isn't a single derogatory term for white people that has ever offended me. I think most of the terms I've heard are just kind of silly and stupid. I understand where they come from but terms like 'whitey', 'white boy', 'kracker' and 'honkey' are all just dumb IMO

    Personally, I think the way the internet's progressive contingent has attempted to hijack terminology to create a sense of guilt is far more frustrating and difficult to deal with. I don't personally feel I'm a 'racist', but that term no longer means what it used to in some circles and there are those that believe I'm institutionalized into corrupt power structures.

    I dismiss those as they are applied to me because I don't recall ever discriminating against someone because of the color of their skin. In fact, it seems I get into more random conversations with African Americans when I'm in Chicago than I do white folks. I don't feel threatened by anyone unless they're aggressively posturing on the Red Line or whatever, walking around and mumbling, their voices occasionally rising to bark out some half-decipherable curse.

    But still, it is disconcerting that there are people out there that think they can't be racist because of the 'power+privilege' equation. I believe those things can LEAD to racism, and often have, but they are not an automatic and exclusive set of determining factors.

    Honestly, being called 'racist' or 'cis scum' are more difficult perceptions to shrug off. And those aren't strictly jingoistic terms like 'white boy' and 'whitey' or whatever.
    If someone says CIS or Cisgender,

    Always ask them to explain what that is.

    And when they have completely answered, ask them why they don’t stick to the accepted terminology for the sake of clarity, and so that people they speak to can understand they are not insulting them.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  20. #45
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst
    Posts
    11,233
    This is such an American problem, we don't have that kind of bullshit here where groups of people are treated differently or they're shot by police. I can't remember the last time a policeman shot anyone and if they did it was for a legitimate cause. They can't shoot anyone without proper cause and even if they do there is an investigation into that and there's no getting off scot free because you're a 'cop'.

    Corruption is rife in your good ole US of A in more ways than one.



    !!

  21. #46
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    This is such an American problem, we don't have that kind of bullshit here where groups of people are treated differently or they're shot by police. I can't remember the last time a policeman shot anyone and if they did it was for a legitimate cause. They can't shoot anyone without proper cause and even if they do there is an investigation into that and there's no getting off scot free because you're a 'cop'.

    Corruption is rife in your good ole US of A in more ways than one.
    Didn't some dude shoot up a bunch of people in the early 90s, and then Australia had a mandatory gun buyback program?

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  22. #47
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,379
    Someone needs to watch Quigley Down Under.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  23. #48
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst
    Posts
    11,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    Didn't some dude shoot up a bunch of people in the early 90s, and then Australia had a mandatory gun buyback program?
    Can't say I wouldn't mind owning the firearms you guys have access to but with that said it has worked.



    !!

  24. #49
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,055
    Back on the subject, in movies people use the term "corn bread" to refer to whiteys. But corn bread is yellow.

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  25. #50
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Ami Tajiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Beautiful Iowa
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    Ok.....I honestly attempted to read that...
    I appreciate your honest attempt, and I would be happy to discuss it with you civilly any time you like. Feel free to drop me a PM. I'll try to check up on this thread again. I'm glad to see the thoughtful discussion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!