The term "white boy" is it offensive?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Whitey, Cracker, White Trash, and "The White Man" are the only offensive ones that come to mind. Though as Smokehouse stated being offended by such things are not allowed and offenders must apologise immediately after any outburst from being offended by said words.

The white guy can go wipe his tears with his privilege.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The white guy can go wipe his tears with his privilege.

what is it with you and white guys recently goddamn wasabi

iirc you were offended for being considered not white just a few years ago'

you know i love you man. i can't even grasp the pressure you're under. still come on man.

ehhhhhhhhhh

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
what is it with you and white guys recently goddamn wasabi

iirc you were offended for being considered not white just a few years ago'

you know i love you man. i can't even grasp the pressure you're under. still come on man.

ehhhhhhhhhh

I don’t care if someone is white. But if a white dude is going to be like “don’t oppress me” or “why is this happening to me?!!1!” I will point out the ridiculousness. Everyone has problems but not everyone has the same problems. Like Smokehouse can be like “bills this month and taxes are through the roof!” And the Iranian guy will be like “Supreme Court just sides with the POTUS to designate me and people of my ethnic background as second class citizens... I wish bills and taxes were the worst of my problems.” Then you have the black guy who is thinking “well at least you aren’t getting shot at for no reason by cops.”

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I don’t care if someone is white. But if a white dude is going to be like “don’t oppress me” or “why is this happening to me?!!1!” I will point out the ridiculousness. Everyone has problems but not everyone has the same problems. Like Smokehouse can be like “bills this month and taxes are through the roof!” And the Iranian guy will be like “Supreme Court just sides with the POTUS to designate me and people of my ethnic background as second class citizens... I wish bills and taxes were the worst of my problems.” Then you have the black guy who is thinking “well at least you aren’t getting shot at for no reason by cops.”

Lol I love you bro but you need to open your eyes and stop watching liberal news stations that just report racist and feminist propaganda and everything else doesn't matter. Not saying that other races don't have their issues and hardships but to say that all whitey's have it so much easier and have to keep their mouth shut is a bit ignorant brother.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Lol I love you bro but you need to open your eyes and stop watching liberal news stations that just report racist and feminist propaganda and everything else doesn't matter. Not saying that other races don't have their issues and hardships but to say that all whitey's have it so much easier and have to keep their mouth shut is a bit ignorant brother.

Is it liberal to care more about the problems affecting our civil rights as a society, than someone’s right to be a troll?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Is it liberal to care more about the problems affecting our civil rights as a society, than someone’s right to be a troll?

I'm all for Civil Rights and equality brother but don't be mad at the majority of white's who keep their nose to the grindstone and try to respect the law.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm all for Civil Rights and equality brother but don't be mad at the majority of white's who keep their nose to the grindstone and try to respect the law.

Where did you get the idea that I was mad about that? Everyone should respect the law and work. It’s a shame when someone uses that as an excuse to ignore real problems of greater magnitude, just because the problem isn’t shared by the grace of ethnicity.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Where did you get the idea that I was mad about that? Everyone should respect the law and work. It’s a shame when someone uses that as an excuse to ignore real problems of greater magnitude, just because the problem isn’t shared by the grace of ethnicity.

I would rather argue these matters with you face to face over a few beers Vs. doing this through a computer. I know you have strong feelings on this subject ,as I've read many of your posts before, and you make some strong points. Maybe one day we will have the opportunity.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Whitey, Cracker, White Trash, and "The White Man" are the only offensive ones that come to mind. Though as Smokehouse stated being offended by such things are not allowed and offenders must apologise immediately after any outburst from being offended by said words.

How are any of these offensive in any way?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

That's a broad view of things...but it does paint someone struggling to hold on to a middle class existence as being vapid.

My complaints seem silly...but they're much deeper than most give me credit for, and represent a massive problem in the US which is the erosion of the last bit of what was the middle class.

The poor...the wealthy...these two elements have always been and always will be. What made countries like America different was the ability for people to work their way into, and stay into the middle class. This class is rapidly disappearing and it is a huge problem...and something so many will downplay. The Iranian wanting to come into the country, that black man being shot at in the hood...neither of them have a single shred of hope if the middle class it eroded to the point of extinction.

When I say "my bills...my taxes...bla, bla, bla" What I really mean is "My pay hasn't changed in over a decade...but my groceries have gone up 40%, my utilities have gone up 30%,my insurance went up 35%, my taxes continue to climb" Me and most people like me are one large medial bill or accident with lost time away from bankruptcy. It currently takes 3 jobs to keep us afloat...this is a massive issue. Hell...on paper, I probably don'e even qualify as that anymore, truth be told.

I'm not saying I'm more important than others...what I'm saying is that the middle class was the only hope of most people to work into. Kill that off and what hope is left?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's a broad view of things...but it does paint someone struggling to hold on to a middle class existence as being vapid.

My complaints seem silly...but they're much deeper than most give me credit for, and represent a massive problem in the US which is the erosion of the last bit of what was the middle class.

The poor...the wealthy...these two elements have always been and always will be. What made countries like America different was the ability for people to work their way into, and stay into the middle class. This class is rapidly disappearing and it is a huge problem...and something so many will downplay. The Iranian wanting to come into the country, that black man being shot at in the hood...neither of them have a single shred of hope if the middle class it eroded to the point of extinction.

When I say "my bills...my taxes...bla, bla, bla" What I really mean is "My pay hasn't changed in over a decade...but my groceries have gone up 40%, my utilities have gone up 30%,my insurance went up 35%, my taxes continue to climb" Me and most people like me are one large medial bill or accident with lost time away from bankruptcy. It currently takes 3 jobs to keep us afloat...this is a massive issue. Hell...on paper, I probably don'e even qualify as that anymore, truth be told.

I'm not saying I'm more important than others...what I'm saying is that the middle class was the only hope of most people to work into. Kill that off and what hope is left?

Everyone has a right to problems and your problems are reflective of Americans at large.

There are two ways not to help a problem
A) step aside and say you need to focus on your own problems
B) downplay the problems that other people are struggling with.

People tend to go with B - and I will venture that it’s due in large part to neural linguistic programming and indoctrination.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Everyone has a right to problems and your problems are reflective of Americans at large.

There are two ways not to help a problem
A) step aside and say you need to focus on your own problems
B) downplay the problems that other people are struggling with.

People tend to go with B - and I will venture that it’s due in large part to neural linguistic programming and indoctrination.

It's hard telling...but I will say that self preservation is a very basic instinct. We are programmed from birth to take care of yourself first, and we should be. If one is unable to sustain oneself, how can he/she sustain anyone else?

I've long said that all of these social issues are just noise to cover up the wealth gap. People fighting over inequality in useless, underpaid jobs, or fighting over "free" benefits from the state, it's all useless. The issue here is that things like housing, schooling, and healthcare are quickly slipping from the grasp of most Americans. After that has eroded completely, necessities like food will be next.

All of the money is being shoved into the pockets of a vast minority of the population meanwhile we're arguing over genitals, skin color, and nationality.

Masses being programmed to hate one another and vilify people making $100,000-250,000/yr while a select few are worth Billions...and soon trillions.

Articles like this one are the real problem:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/16/the...-amount-of-money-as-half-the-world-oxfam.html

We're squabbling about idiotic stuff, meanwhile 8 fucking people have the same wealth as half the world's population.

xorthen

Banned
Damn smoke, that's depressing. The world could be better without all these greedy assholes fucking everything up for the rest of the masses.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
There isn't a single derogatory term for white people that has ever offended me. I think most of the terms I've heard are just kind of silly and stupid. I understand where they come from but terms like 'whitey', 'white boy', 'kracker' and 'honkey' are all just dumb IMO

Personally, I think the way the internet's progressive contingent has attempted to hijack terminology to create a sense of guilt is far more frustrating and difficult to deal with. I don't personally feel I'm a 'racist', but that term no longer means what it used to in some circles and there are those that believe I'm institutionalized into corrupt power structures.

I dismiss those as they are applied to me because I don't recall ever discriminating against someone because of the color of their skin. In fact, it seems I get into more random conversations with African Americans when I'm in Chicago than I do white folks. I don't feel threatened by anyone unless they're aggressively posturing on the Red Line or whatever, walking around and mumbling, their voices occasionally rising to bark out some half-decipherable curse.

But still, it is disconcerting that there are people out there that think they can't be racist because of the 'power+privilege' equation. I believe those things can LEAD to racism, and often have, but they are not an automatic and exclusive set of determining factors.

Honestly, being called 'racist' or 'cis scum' are more difficult perceptions to shrug off. And those aren't strictly jingoistic terms like 'white boy' and 'whitey' or whatever.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I read CIS Scum to be relating to post-Soviet Russia and former Soviet countries. I blame the Olympics.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There isn't a single derogatory term for white people that has ever offended me. I think most of the terms I've heard are just kind of silly and stupid. I understand where they come from but terms like 'whitey', 'white boy', 'kracker' and 'honkey' are all just dumb IMO

Personally, I think the way the internet's progressive contingent has attempted to hijack terminology to create a sense of guilt is far more frustrating and difficult to deal with. I don't personally feel I'm a 'racist', but that term no longer means what it used to in some circles and there are those that believe I'm institutionalized into corrupt power structures.

I dismiss those as they are applied to me because I don't recall ever discriminating against someone because of the color of their skin. In fact, it seems I get into more random conversations with African Americans when I'm in Chicago than I do white folks. I don't feel threatened by anyone unless they're aggressively posturing on the Red Line or whatever, walking around and mumbling, their voices occasionally rising to bark out some half-decipherable curse.

But still, it is disconcerting that there are people out there that think they can't be racist because of the 'power+privilege' equation. I believe those things can LEAD to racism, and often have, but they are not an automatic and exclusive set of determining factors.

Honestly, being called 'racist' or 'cis scum' are more difficult perceptions to shrug off. And those aren't strictly jingoistic terms like 'white boy' and 'whitey' or whatever.

If someone says CIS or Cisgender,

Always ask them to explain what that is.

And when they have completely answered, ask them why they don’t stick to the accepted terminology for the sake of clarity, and so that people they speak to can understand they are not insulting them.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This is such an American problem, we don't have that kind of bullshit here where groups of people are treated differently or they're shot by police. I can't remember the last time a policeman shot anyone and if they did it was for a legitimate cause. They can't shoot anyone without proper cause and even if they do there is an investigation into that and there's no getting off scot free because you're a 'cop'.

Corruption is rife in your good ole US of A in more ways than one.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
This is such an American problem, we don't have that kind of bullshit here where groups of people are treated differently or they're shot by police. I can't remember the last time a policeman shot anyone and if they did it was for a legitimate cause. They can't shoot anyone without proper cause and even if they do there is an investigation into that and there's no getting off scot free because you're a 'cop'.

Corruption is rife in your good ole US of A in more ways than one.

Didn't some dude shoot up a bunch of people in the early 90s, and then Australia had a mandatory gun buyback program?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Didn't some dude shoot up a bunch of people in the early 90s, and then Australia had a mandatory gun buyback program?

Can't say I wouldn't mind owning the firearms you guys have access to but with that said it has worked.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Back on the subject, in movies people use the term "corn bread" to refer to whiteys. But corn bread is yellow.

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Ok.....I honestly attempted to read that...

I appreciate your honest attempt, and I would be happy to discuss it with you civilly any time you like. Feel free to drop me a PM. I'll try to check up on this thread again. I'm glad to see the thoughtful discussion.