The term "white boy" is it offensive?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm pretty sure that it is CLEARLY listed (somewhere) that white people are not allowed, under any condition, to be offended.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This. White privilege.

Wait though...can white women be offended? I mean...everything is now women AND minority this-and-that. I may be wrong, but there may be a sub clause in there somewhere that states that a white woman, under certain (and well laid out) circumstances are allowed to be offended.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
No real man should be offended about anything. He should be bitter, and vengeful.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Wait though...can white women be offended? I mean...everything is now women AND minority this-and-that. I may be wrong, but there may be a sub clause in there somewhere that states that a white woman, under certain (and well laid out) circumstances are allowed to be offended.

Bro, the white woman falls under the all female category, she could be offended. The White Male on the other hand has his own category, according to society is suppose to shut up and take it.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Fuck sakes man. Look who OP is. Do you want to be engaging that troll?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

correct. white is evil and woman are not, there for there's no such thing as a white woman. only white evil men.

edit:

funny we're talking about this. just today at lunch break i over heard some guy from the table in front of me trying to convince his friends that he isn't white because there's a picture of him with some what of a tan.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
As a white boy, the only people I've felt exploited by are richer white people and The Reptilians.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Whitey, Cracker, White Trash, and "The White Man" are the only offensive ones that come to mind. Though as Smokehouse stated being offended by such things are not allowed and offenders must apologise immediately after any outburst from being offended by said words.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I find it funny as fuck to be called a cracker.

I dont have enough racial slurs thrown at me.