I have made a LED mini marquee system and want to share.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
thanks, I will add you to the list

can you tell me what style the cabs are. is the 6 slot 3 x 2 or 1 x 6 and the 4 slot a mvs upright or big red with the speakers

They're both US cabs, so the 6-slot is 1 x 6. 4-slot is the Rev 3. variation with the speakers.

leejsmith

Cham Cham's Banana
They're both US cabs, so the 6-slot is 1 x 6. 4-slot is the Rev 3. variation with the speakers.

thanks. we are close to having the rev 3 sorted so I should be close to taking orders very soon. I feel like I keep saying this, but I want the install guides to be spot on.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Could you put me on list for 6 slot big red. Im not sure what rev it is.
s-l400 (1).jpg

Last edited:

leejsmith

Cham Cham's Banana
Hi Everyone, thanks to everyone that has asked to be put onto the list, I am just about ready to get back to you and take orders for kits. We are 99% finished with the big red install and just making some very fine tweaks, but the kit in installed and working. So I have kits working in MVS-2 and MVS-4 uprights. MVS-4 Big red and MVS-6 Uk and Eu style cabinets with 3 x 2 marquee setup. I dont see any problems with the US style 1 x 6 cab so that should be fine. I have made up all the led boards and they need a burn in test to make sure the LEDS are ok after a few hours use.

Photo 05-03-2018, 15 09 55.jpg
Photo 05-03-2018, 15 14 19.jpg

So keep a lookout for emails checking details and asking if you want to go ahead with ordering a kit.

leejsmith

Cham Cham's Banana
So far everyone has said it was easy enough to install and just works with no fuss. The hardest parts was damaged or missing backing boards that needed to be replaced before the new panels could be installed.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Awesome! Looking forward to acquiring!

Could you put me on list for 6 slot big red. Im not sure what rev it is.

The US 6-slot big red only ever had one version/revision.

Last edited:

leejsmith

Cham Cham's Banana
Awesome! Looking forward to acquiring!

The US 6-slot big red only ever had one version/revision.

we could look at doing this now if you wanted to order and help me workout what's needed and the space inside the marquee.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Sounds good. Currently I only have access to my MVS 4-rev 3. as my 6-slot is buried behind boxes in my garage, but the restore of the 4-slot is underway so I'm keen to nab one for that cabinet at least.

Either PM me here or email me.

leejsmith

Cham Cham's Banana
Sounds good. Currently I only have access to my MVS 4-rev 3. as my 6-slot is buried behind boxes in my garage, but the restore of the 4-slot is underway so I'm keen to nab one for that cabinet at least.

Either PM me here or email me.

it was the 6 slot I wanted to work on. The 4 slot will be fine so let me just finalise that one and then we can look at it.

Fygee

20 Year Member
It'll probably be about a month before I get stuff moved out to get access to it again. Storing shit for the mother-in-law right now. :\

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
These look great! Definitely interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Hi Everyone, thanks to everyone that has asked to be put onto the list, I am just about ready to get back to you and take orders for kits. We are 99% finished with the big red install and just making some very fine tweaks, but the kit in installed and working. So I have kits working in MVS-2 and MVS-4 uprights. MVS-4 Big red and MVS-6 Uk and Eu style cabinets with 3 x 2 marquee setup. I dont see any problems with the US style 1 x 6 cab so that should be fine. I have made up all the led boards and they need a burn in test to make sure the LEDS are ok after a few hours use.

View attachment 49147
View attachment 49148

So keep a lookout for emails checking details and asking if you want to go ahead with ordering a kit.

What's the best way to get on this mailing list? Fill out the form on your website? I am 100% down to pick this up from your next batch.

leejsmith

Cham Cham's Banana
I have started to send emails to all the people that have asked about the kits. The first 10 emails went out yesterday so please have a look for them and get back to me as soon as you can. I currently have more people interested that I can supply on this first batch and I expect one or two to say not at the moment and I can then offer to the newer people on the list. I have already started looking at the 2nd batch if these all sell out quickly.