help tracking a package sent to France :(

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hello,

sorry to bother but I need help from someone living in France...

basically I shipped back an item to an Ebay seller (who is not particularly collaborative, given the situation) and the tracking number is just saying it reached France...ebay is asking proof of delivery or some more data to proceed with the refund...

the tracking is the following:

LH024588590US

I'd really appreciate if you could help me finding a screenshot that shows the status of the shipment after entering France, or if possible calling LaPoste or anything...really appreciated, I'd def owe you one!

Thanks,

Massi

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Thanks, but that is the problem, it just shows it arrived in France, after that no updates since Nov 28...

I don’t think it is stuck in customs, as it is a poster with very low value..

I know it sucks but if someone could call la poste and understand it would really help...

thanks everybody for your help

nono2lozere

Quiz Detective
Sometimes it takes 2-3 days to be checked by customs, even if the product came from U.K., witch is still in U.E. until 2019.
So be a little more patient and wait the middle of the week.
What does the seller says?

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
thanks, will wait then :(

Seller has been quite hostile all time (he even stopped writng in english abd turbed to French just to spite), I contacted him today asking to let me know when it arrives...I would feel better being able to get info by myself you know..

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Seller has been quite hostile all time (he even stopped writng in english abd turbed to French just to spite), I contacted him today asking to let me know when it arrives...I would feel better being able to get info by myself you know..

Let me know if you need a translator bro. I can also do a background check on the guy if need be. As nono said, your best bet would be to wait for that statut to be updated though.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Let me know if you need a translator bro. I can also do a background check on the guy if need be. As nono said, your best bet would be to wait for that statut to be updated though.

Thanks, so far I could translate or read what he wrote, it all comes to if he wants to make things difficult or not ...(I will eventually get info about delivery anyway, so I think he should just notify he received the package and close this thing).

I will post details about the seller after things are solved, as despite I could have left a negative feedback, I wanted to do not impact him if he refunded me...let's see how it goes next week.

Thanks guys,

Massi

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Quick update, the package indeed got an update:

04/12/2017
En cours de traitement
ALBI PAYS CATHARES PPDC

let's wait for the delivered update..

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
And now it's delivered:
04/12/2017
Distribué
ALBI PAYS CATHARES PPDC

Merci everybody! Now, let's see how to get my money back!

Edit:
everything went well, Ebay will proceed with the refund now...thanks again!

Last edited: