Weekly Round up 12-3-17

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
DS
Okamiden- plan on finishing this one today. Easy game, but enjoyable.

GBA
Tactics Ogre- I'm getting tired of this one, but I already put a bunch of time into it so might as well finish it.

Mame
Garou
Raiden Fighters

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
ps2

shinobido. might possibly be one of my favourite games of all time.

xg3

Last edited:

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Steam
Pac-Man 256 - so much fun. Great to pick-up and play, any time.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Dreamcast:

Ikaruga

Moero! Justice Gakuen - Messed around with this game for around 20-30 minutes. I wish I had an arcade stick, or at least a pad that has a better D-pad than the stock DC controller's.

Sonic Adventure - Been trying to get some of the remaining emblems. Has this game really aged as badly as some people claim? Although there were some parts that I hated such as Big's levels, the last part of the game, and the camera acting up occasionally, I still enjoyed this game quite a bit and actually preferred it to SA2 in some ways, especially the soundtrack as well as Knuckle's levels.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Gameboy Advance
- Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
Even better than the already awesome Gameboy Color original.

Nintendo DS
- 100 All-Time Favorites
- Ener-G Dance Squad
- Sega Superstars Tennis
This game is awesome. The normal tennis is fine, but the real fun is in the bonus modes. Tennis-themed Space Harrier and House of the Dead are the bomb. I never need another tennis game. I just wish the character roster had more classic faces, as it mainly focuses on the Sonic clan and the Dreamcast+ modern era (i.e., Space Channel 5, Jet Grind Radio, Super Monkey Ball, etc.)
- Thor: God of Thunder
- Zoo Keeper

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Dreamcast:

Ikaruga

Moero! Justice Gakuen - Messed around with this game for around 20-30 minutes. I wish I had an arcade stick, or at least a pad that has a better D-pad than the stock DC controller's.

Sonic Adventure - Been trying to get some of the remaining emblems. Has this game really aged as badly as some people claim? Although there were some parts that I hated such as Big's levels, the last part of the game, and the camera acting up occasionally, I still enjoyed this game quite a bit and actually preferred it to SA2 in some ways, especially the soundtrack as well as Knuckle's levels.

sonic adventure definitely hasn't aged as bad as people claim. it's just cool to hate anything 3d sonic.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
PS4
- Earth Defense Force 4.1
- Nights of Azure 2

Switch
- Resident Evil Revelations collection

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
PS4
Darkest Dungeon - I heard the buzz during this game's original run but never got around to it. Nice timekiller though, like crossing Rogue with Dragon's Crown, H.P. Lovecraft writing, and mental illnesses.

Wii U
Xenoblade Chronicles X - I decided to go back to this when XB2 came on on the Switch because XB2 is supposedly not all that and I never finished X. This game has its moments, but it's really a major missed opportunity. The world design is beautiful but the game is simply too painful too often to really enjoy the world they created.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PC
Destiny 2 - My buddy bought me a $26 dollar copy and I've been messing around with it. Seems a bit hollow in places, but wonderful graphics and the gameplay seems alright. Seems like a good Diablo 3 kinda game.

I'm just waiting for Christmas when I get Skryrim VR. I'm so excited. I love Skyrim. I love my PSVR. It will be nice.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Xbox) - for my money, the best Gauntlet game
Ninja Spirit (Turbografx-16)
Bloody Wolf (Turbografx-16)
Galaga '90 (Turbografx-16)

Ip Man

15 Year Member
ps2

onimusha dawn of dreams. just started this but really enjoying it.

eg3 extreme g 3. played this when it first came out but couldn't get use to the controls so i left it. but now i think it's my favourite racing game of all time. for years i didn't think anything would push f zero x to a side, but eg3's level design, visuals, sense of speed and challenge has done it. the only reason i got my ps2 back out again.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
ps2

onimusha dawn of dreams. just started this but really enjoying it.

eg3 extreme g 3. played this when it first came out but couldn't get use to the controls so i left it. but now i think it's my favourite racing game of all time. for years i didn't think anything would push f zero x to a side, but eg3's level design, visuals, sense of speed and challenge has done it. the only reason i got my ps2 back out again.

Awesome! Thats actually one of my favorite PS2 games and hands down my favorite Oni game.

It is a bit grindy but the gamepaly, characters and ESPECIALLY the story are the best in the series. Still bummed that we never got a followup considering the game ends (not really a spoiler) on sort of a cliffhanger.

It was really fun playing coop with my friends too. Plus having the SF costumes and music was great.