Hypothetically speaking if Trump claims Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
My paternal grandfather was Jewish. As a Jewish American growing up in depression era 1930's America his primary concern in life was with the establishment of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital. Struggling to feed and cloth his family during a time of great suffering meant nothing to him, as long as a proper Jewish majority could be established in Jerusalem. Thank God for president Trump finally choosing a proper capital for a country he couldn't even point out on a map. My dear departed grandfather can finally rest his soul. Also, any future attacks on America can now be directly attributed to Trump.

Your grandfather had some fucked up priorities.

It is somewhat hilarious that the banner of Zionism is carried by the Republicans in this country. I don't get it at all.

The United States doesn't (well, 'shouldn't' I guess) exist to establish a Jewish state in Palestine.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

It is somewhat hilarious that the banner of Zionism is carried by the Republicans in this country. I don't get it at all.

The United States doesn't (well, 'shouldn't' I guess) exist to establish a Jewish state in Palestine.

Other than a strategic military base? I really don't fucking get it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

You might want to google people like Sheldon Adelson bro.

Marek

Banned

You don't get it at all?

Hatred of Arabs along with a prophecy from their bible that says that jeebus can't come back unless israel is controlled by the Jews.

It's that simple

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You don't get it at all?

Hatred of Arabs along with a prophecy from their bible that says that jeebus can't come back unless israel is controlled by the Jews.

It's that simple

When the Jews return to Zion and a comet fills the sky, and the Holy Roman Empire rises; then you and I must die. From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, 'til man exists no more.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Seriously, fuck the Palestinians. Let them find shelter with their Muslim brothers, y'know, the ones who haven't been sheltering them all these years.

The west is the motherfucking best, period.

Anybody that doesn't like it can go fuck themselves.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Every time I watch videos of the crap going on over there with the protests it makes me want to listen to Rock the Casbah. Maybe that's wrong of me but still.