All About Game Tengoku Crusin Mix

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Game Tengoku, anyone played it before or got the new steam rerelease of the game.
There should be an English patch coming early 2018 but anyways I have really enjoyed it. I watched some guys play on twitch and it looked super fun but I didnt play it until yesterday.
It plays very well sharp controls, I haven't noticed any issues off the bat. Wish i could find a full screen mode though hmm..

Its so derpy and wonderful, imo the rediculousness of this parody shooter is memorable and not to be missed out upon.

Whats you guys thoughts?

Joe T.

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I have the Saturn version with the VHS tape(have bought and sold it numerous times) and recently sold the arcade pcb. It's a fun game, particularly the caravan mode. I almost forgot to order the PS4 version until yesterday, and it looks like I got the last one in stock at play-asia.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Aww man the PCB is on my wanted list :D good times man. Slightly off topic do you have Mahou Daisakusen or Dangun Feveron on PS4, kinda wish that got a steam release since I have no PS4 ?

Joe T.

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Yeah, have them both. I've always been a fan of Mahou Daisakusen. I've owned a number of Feveron boards over the years but never got into it. It's definitely worth it for the download though.

Joe T.

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I finally got this in the mail today, but doubt I'll get a chance to play it until this weekend. I have a feeling I'll probably stick to playing the Saturn version.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
The PS4 physical release comes with a DVD of the anime. It's region free, but no subtitles.

On the Saturn remix, the Dragon Quest part always gets me laughing. Also the boss that shoots point items wearing evil sunglasses, that kill you instead of giving points.

I'm curious if the translation will re-dub or just subtitle the Saturn mode. There's a ton of spoken dialog.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
The PS4 physical release comes with a DVD of the anime. It's region free, but no subtitles.

On the Saturn remix, the Dragon Quest part always gets me laughing. Also the boss that shoots point items wearing evil sunglasses, that kill you instead of giving points.

I'm curious if the translation will re-dub or just subtitle the Saturn mode. There's a ton of spoken dialog.

There was a physical release !?!

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Here's a pic of my standard edition: game disc + dvd anime + postcard.

GameParadise.jpg

There's also a limited edition version that supposedly has a printed script and art book.

Last edited: