Gummy's Collection thread - AES/MVS - I know it sucks

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
collection.png

Sorry, the photo isn't the best I was using my cellphone camera.

As you can see it is a rather meek collection, but there is some fun to be had there.

I do have more neo geo games across various systems like the MS anthology collection and several KoF games on the DC and PS3.

Last edited:

Fritz

15 Year Member
:O you don't see World Heroes often!!!

Keep your trolling out of my thread please.

I know it isn't the best collection but it is what it is, and I don't appreciate your dig at it.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
One of the sticks and buttons are taking heavy strain under those games. A sure sign of quality.

Fritz

15 Year Member
Okay so nearly all the comments have been jokes or troll posts, going to just shut this down, I should have known better than to post a collection thread here.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
I thought you had a nice little collection photo there (while it was up) I need to get some more Shock Boxes my self for my recent acquisitions , figured I would say that before its locked up. Would like to see a picture of your blast setup too :P

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Okay so nearly all the comments have been jokes or troll posts, going to just shut this down, I should have known better than to post a collection thread here.

Nah dude don't be like that. The folks are just messing with you. Your collection is cool.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
OP, can you please PM me a high-res picture of World Heroes? I can't find a decent-quality image anywhere on the internet and want to use it as part of the Patreon campaign that's going to take me from being a scientist with a YT channel to being a full-time YouTube neckbeard.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I was just taking the piss mate.

I'm putting some MVS carts together so in the same boat as you...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Is cum drops here really bent out of shape? what...you do know most of us have fuck all right?

Fritz

15 Year Member
Added a new game this year, Riding Hero. Looking foreword to tracking down a few more titles if possible and continuing to grow my collection.

riding_hero.png

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Congrats on achieving the pinnacle of Neo Geo collecting! It's all downhill from here.

Fritz

15 Year Member
Congrats on achieving the pinnacle of Neo Geo collecting! It's all downhill from here.

Sarcasm? Why don't you stick to hoarding PVM's and dirty KoF MVS dupes and stay out of my thread.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
collection.png

Sorry, the photo isn't the best I was using my cellphone camera.

As you can see it is a rather meek collection, but there is some fun to be had there.

I do have more neo geo games across various systems like the MS anthology collection and several KoF games on the DC and PS3.

i bet you flipped the samsho 5 i sold you, you flllllllllllllipper