Racist Brit Trump re-tweeted looks like she would be savage in the sack

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Is there a name that we can google. Not everyone reads the President's twitter you know...

Also I tried to read the Quran once... Eh maybe it is just a bad translation but I couldn't even get through the first chapter or whatever.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Is there a name that we can google. Not everyone reads the President's twitter you know...

Also I tried to read the Quran once... Eh maybe it is just a bad translation but I couldn't even get through the first chapter or whatever.

The Koran is just like any holy book. Bullshit to make the people look up while the priest rob them blind down here. In fact, Muslims claim that the Koran is just a sequel to the Bible.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The Koran is just like any holy book. Bullshit to make the people look up while the priest rob them blind down here. In fact, Muslims claim that the Koran is just a sequel to the Bible.

I am aware of that is "generally" in it and how that it is really just Part 3 in the Judiasm trilogy... Which is weird because it puts Islam more as a sect of Christianity, like any of the other religions that also use the Bible... or even go back to just the OT.

But at least the (KJ) Bible is readable. It just seems like the Koran's translation is bad because it is super hard to read. The sentences do not make any sense. Mein Kampf's English translation is the same way. But in contrast, the English version of The Aenid is a difficult read but the grammer isn't bad enough to make your brain explode.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am aware of that is "generally" in it and how that it is really just Part 3 in the Judiasm trilogy... Which is weird because it puts Islam more as a sect of Christianity, like any of the other religions that also use the Bible... or even go back to just the OT.

But at least the (KJ) Bible is readable. It just seems like the Koran's translation is bad because it is super hard to read. The sentences do not make any sense. Mein Kampf's English translation is the same way. But in contrast, the English version of The Aenid is a difficult read but the grammer isn't bad enough to make your brain explode.

The Koran is not a good book to translate because it was written like the Iliad or Odyssey in that it is a very long epic song, which some people have memorized completely. It was written before the printing press in a place where like 1/60 virgins was literate. So it had to be written in a. Way it could be memorized and passes down, but it was written first to ensure that it would be incorruptible (Ayesha and Mohammad had no idea what the priests would be like 1300 years later...)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'd hate fuck her so hard she'll be screaming Allahuakbar by the end of it.