Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    5,165

    Racist Brit Trump re-tweeted looks like she would be savage in the sack

    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

    I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

    Thanks a lot.

  2. #2
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,368
    she looks like she loves anal.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  3. #3
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    5,165
    Catching or pitching though, that's the question...
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

    I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

    Thanks a lot.

  4. #4
    Ikari Warrior
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Livin' in VBA's head, rent free...
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    she looks like she loves anal.
    Do you think she's plugged in that pic?
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345



    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

  5. #5
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Do you think she's plugged in that pic?
    she wants to be, that's for sure.

    Most of these angry people just need to accept their sexual desires.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  6. #6
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Posts
    7,263
    She looks like she would give unenthusiastic handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  7. #7
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,055
    Is there a name that we can google. Not everyone reads the President's twitter you know...

    Also I tried to read the Quran once... Eh maybe it is just a bad translation but I couldn't even get through the first chapter or whatever.

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  8. #8
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    Is there a name that we can google. Not everyone reads the President's twitter you know...

    Also I tried to read the Quran once... Eh maybe it is just a bad translation but I couldn't even get through the first chapter or whatever.
    The Koran is just like any holy book. Bullshit to make the people look up while the priest rob them blind down here. In fact, Muslims claim that the Koran is just a sequel to the Bible.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  9. #9
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    The Koran is just like any holy book. Bullshit to make the people look up while the priest rob them blind down here. In fact, Muslims claim that the Koran is just a sequel to the Bible.
    I am aware of that is "generally" in it and how that it is really just Part 3 in the Judiasm trilogy... Which is weird because it puts Islam more as a sect of Christianity, like any of the other religions that also use the Bible... or even go back to just the OT.

    But at least the (KJ) Bible is readable. It just seems like the Koran's translation is bad because it is super hard to read. The sentences do not make any sense. Mein Kampf's English translation is the same way. But in contrast, the English version of The Aenid is a difficult read but the grammer isn't bad enough to make your brain explode.

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  10. #10
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    SML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pale Blue Dot
    Posts
    9,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    Mein Kampf's English translation is the same way.

  11. #11
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    I am aware of that is "generally" in it and how that it is really just Part 3 in the Judiasm trilogy... Which is weird because it puts Islam more as a sect of Christianity, like any of the other religions that also use the Bible... or even go back to just the OT.

    But at least the (KJ) Bible is readable. It just seems like the Koran's translation is bad because it is super hard to read. The sentences do not make any sense. Mein Kampf's English translation is the same way. But in contrast, the English version of The Aenid is a difficult read but the grammer isn't bad enough to make your brain explode.
    The Koran is not a good book to translate because it was written like the Iliad or Odyssey in that it is a very long epic song, which some people have memorized completely. It was written before the printing press in a place where like 1/60 virgins was literate. So it had to be written in a. Way it could be memorized and passes down, but it was written first to ensure that it would be incorruptible (Ayesha and Mohammad had no idea what the priests would be like 1300 years later...)
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  12. #12
    Crazed MVS Addict
    CrazyDean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    134
    She looks like she has a dong.

  13. #13
    RevQuixo. Who He?

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,832
    Ugly ass thumb

  14. #14
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst
    Posts
    11,229
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCverA View Post
    Ugly ass thumb
    Those nails of hers look dangerous and she has a masculine face, never mind that she's probably not very smart but hey the president re-tweeted you whatever that means.



    !!

  15. #15
    Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    neo_moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    mastering the fun-de-mentals
    Posts
    4,563
    I'd hate fuck her so hard she'll be screaming Allahuakbar by the end of it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!