Yet another example of how full of shit the police are...

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
This story really pisses me off, seriously.

The police are so full of shit a LOT of the time- it's pushing out of their nostrils like a squeezed tube of toothpaste.

I've personally seen some of the motherfuckers in the LA County Sherriff Dept. do a bunch of highly illegal things, not to mention hearing them talk about lying and then lying to dispatch.

You put a recorder in your Daughter's backpack because the School won't return any of your phone calls, and YOU get charged with a FELONY.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Now that you've said this the police drones will be hovering over your house all night.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Fuck that shit.

I was being harassed by a teacher in my school, I took a tape recorder of my own will, got it on tape, and the teacher got punished. That's the end of the story because my school district isn't fucking insane.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This story really pisses me off, seriously.

The police are so full of shit a LOT of the time- it's pushing out of their nostrils like a squeezed tube of toothpaste.

I've personally seen some of the motherfuckers in the LA County Sherriff Dept. do a bunch of highly illegal things, not to mention hearing them talk about lying and then lying to dispatch.

You put a recorder in your Daughter's backpack because the School won't return any of your phone calls, and YOU get charged with a FELONY.

The real problem is CA law prohibits the recording of another without consent.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Our city doesn't have the money to keep a decent police force. The good officers get poached by the wealthier developments outside city limits.

At least we don't have a terrorist running our sheriff's department, though.