The US Attempts to Ruin the Internet Pt. 787 (FCC Fuckery 2017)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Trump appointed Pai specifically to wash the FCC’s hands of the internet and let his cronies fuck America in the ass.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think there’s another side to this

Everyone in the Obama administration knew that Wheeler’s term would expire while Trump was pres. Obama begged Wheeler to step down, but he refused, knowing that Pai was the Trump choice.

Overall, bad planning, bad decisions. Wheeler made some tough calls in the Comcast Time Warner attempt to butt fuck America. But his refusal to step down when America needed him to stinks of an under the table payoff.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Oh boy, here we go again.

Remember: call your representatives. The FCC chairman has indicated that he's ignoring the public comments, so take it to his bosses.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oh boy, here we go again.

Remember: call your representatives. The FCC chairman has indicated that he's ignoring the public comments, so take it to his bosses.

Pai is only listening to his bosses at Verizon, where he cut his teeth. Kick Verizon and they will kick their ferengi dog.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Pai is only listening to his bosses at Verizon, where he cut his teeth. Kick Verizon and they will kick their ferengi dog.

I got rid of Verizon years ago, along with landline phone and cable TV. I would have gotten rid of my cable modem too, if it wasn't essential for my job (boy, was it fun when they imposed data caps on my connection...).