two questions

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You know its nearly impossible for a guy to get HIV from a chick. The only one example ever... that I can find, that didnt have gay ties. Is Magic Johnson who admitting to banging thousands of women before he contracted it. Everybody else got it through a blood transfusion, dabbled in drugs, or was bi at some point in his life in which those small intestines are ready to suck up anything they come into contact with. You literally have to have so much sex, that abrasions appear on the penis for the virus to enter the blood stream.

What a gamble...

back on topic however

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
One-Day Simatai West to Jinshanling Great Wall. Its a day hike. What do you think about this one?

That was a good hike but unfortunately Jinshanling is closed for renovations, and there are guards up there. Simatai was re-opened after a long ass renovation too, and unfortunately it's also being guarded for safety so no one can go past the end points.

Simatai honestly is overrated, it's probably the most level (therefore, easiest) Great Wall hike in Beijing. It's situated in this entirely fake place called Gubei Water Town which was all constructed in recent years.

If you want to do a hike from one place to another, check out the Jiankou to Mutianyu hike. AFAIK Jiankou is still a wild Great Wall, meaning no tickets and less visitors. Mutianyu has changed greatly in the past five years, for the worse, with lots of modern restaurants like Burger King around - it got super commercialized. Fortunately there are no guards there to block you from continuing on, which is why I would recommend it.

Any more questions just give me a holler.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
All great info, ill have to modify my plans a bit. Thank yoU!

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
You're welcome Wizzy...

xROTx

PS. I remember when you were angrier... We all grow up don't we pal?:D

I work all the time now, still have my strong views. But really no time to express them I guess. But yes, we do. Even if we want to or not.