two questions

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I thought Thailand doesn't allow "foreigners" to own property or businesses...

xROTx

PS. I could be wrong... enlighten me Wizzy...

It doesnt, but anything above ground is fine. Since you technically dont own the land.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Im dating a girl here yeah, and thats what they expect since they are all trying to claw their way out of poverty it seems, but ill be out of here in 3 years, after I pay the thing off.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
edit: can't blame it on the alcohol this time, guess i just have a lot of anger. sorry wiz.

Last edited:

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Im confused, what is embarrasing? Ill have the entire thing paid off in 3 years. That is excellent by any standard.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
instead of tearing people down i should be bringing people up, no matter how big or small their accomplishment. sorry wiz. i'm an asshole.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My brother paid for his house in Japan in one go... but sayin' that.. 3 years to own your property is good:D

...Well done Wizzy... glad you're doing well..

xROTx

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Its a 200k plus condo 6.4 million, in the heart of thong lor. But ill be going back to Canada after I sell it.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
You just called me out and assumed rather incorrectly about my situation. And told me to make a thread about it and I answered rather candidly.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
That's awesome, how big is your condo? Would you make a profit selling it or you taking a loss?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
A $200k sex lair? your dick is going to fall off being a male prostitute buddy to pay all that off in 3 years, I'd say maybe 10 after you're infected with HIV and whatever else. Dodge the dengue if you can!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
nah man. most people pay it off all at once in cash now. if it takes you three years to pay off some shitty apartment (you can say condo to make it sound nice but come on, it's thailand) then you're not ballin', and most likely not on an expat package.

and you'll have it paid off in 3 years...will you seriously still be living in thailand three years from now? what is your end game? what is your plan? get married, have a kid and then...stay in thailand? or go back to the superpower of the world? or what can you do back home, are your skills in demand? can you find a good enough job to support your thai wife and child back in america? now is the time to start planning and stop bullshitting that you're the A-Number 1 Duke of New York.

Just saying. Plenty guys like you are quick to point out they don't teach English in Asia but turns out they aren't hot shit anyway.

cheers wizkid, no offense meant

Dude that was an asshole thing to say.

Tell us about your properties.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Dude that was an asshole thing to say.

Tell us about your properties.

you're right. my bad wiz, i'm sorry. Expats get roasted for buying apartments here, and I took it too far. have a good time in china next week, go to the Mutianyu Great Wall, not Badaling. cheers

Edit: and I'm in Beijing, so if you need any help, like buying train tickets or anything, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
YES

VPJWslu.jpg

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I repress memories all the time. If we're talking about repressed memories as a child I have plenty of those. If I didn't I wouldn't function very well.

Fuck a midget? Why not. Always wondered if I can skewer a girl and keep her there while walking around. Sounds like it might be easier that way.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
First, do you ever wonder if you have any repressed memories?[...] And second, would you fuck a midget?

First: Yes, all Germans have them. It goes with the turf. And second: No. I'm a romantic, I wouldn't 'justfuck' anything. It's like using save states ;).

wizkid007

20 Year Member
A $200k sex lair? your dick is going to fall off being a male prostitute buddy to pay all that off in 3 years, I'd say maybe 10 after you're infected with HIV and whatever else. Dodge the dengue if you can!

You know its nearly impossible for a guy to get HIV from a chick. The only one example ever... that I can find, that didnt have gay ties. Is Magic Johnson who admitting to banging thousands of women before he contracted it. Everybody else got it through a blood transfusion, dabbled in drugs, or was bi at some point in his life in which those small intestines are ready to suck up anything they come into contact with. You literally have to have so much sex, that abrasions appear on the penis for the virus to enter the blood stream.

Last edited:

wizkid007

20 Year Member
That's awesome, how big is your condo? Would you make a profit selling it or you taking a loss?

I hope I break even to be honest, thailand is a shell of a market. However they are in a boom right now with large investment coming from China. And its not that big, just in a nice area, which I think is key. But at the same time, you save so much money in other ways. So its really not all that bad.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
you're right. my bad wiz, i'm sorry. Expats get roasted for buying apartments here, and I took it too far. have a good time in china next week, go to the Mutianyu Great Wall, not Badaling. cheers

Edit: and I'm in Beijing, so if you need any help, like buying train tickets or anything, shoot me a PM.

One-Day Simatai West to Jinshanling Great Wall. Its a day hike. What do you think about this one?

wizkid007

20 Year Member
There should be a 15 year badge. Fuck.. been here a long time.