two questions

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
First, do you ever wonder if you have any repressed memories? Like how do I know I didn't get raped by the mailman when I was eight, since I obviously would have repressed the shit outta that?Or like when you have half-recollections and think, hmm, did that happen, was it a dream, or am I just nuts. And second, would you fuck a midget?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
You would know. Repressed memories are not like amnesia. they can manifest themselves as dreams or incredibly uncomfortable feelings, but for the most part the person is actively trying to mitigate or prevent traumatic memories from either coming up frequently or being the cause for maladaptive behavior.

And yes.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
First, do you ever wonder if you have any repressed memories? Like how do I know I didn't get raped by the mailman when I was eight, since I obviously would have repressed the shit outta that?Or like when you have half-recollections and think, hmm, did that happen, was it a dream, or am I just nuts. And second, would you fuck a midget?

I'm getting to the point where my memories are beginning to blend together and blur, especially concerning the environment around me. I'm sure this is the case everywhere, but physical growth of my area is insane...nothing is recognizable. I see large neighborhoods that were corn fields when I was younger, massive shopping complexes where it was brownfield.

People I knew are either dead...or beginning to look completely different, or act completely different.

It's sometimes like I have all of these mixed realities in my head and they can be difficult to tell apart.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
I sometimes wonder if I have a repressed memory or two, but then I remember I'd rather not know about something I'm hiding from myself. Ignorance is bliss and all that. Let the repression wash over you.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I have one repressed memory, but it's nothing too exciting. When I was in the third grade, everybody in my class got our teacher a Christmas present, except for me, and I was so ashamed I guess I had some kind of horrible meltdown over it. My classmates teased me mercilessly about it for days afterward, so, I don't doubt that it really happened, but I couldn't remember a thing about it, and still can't to this day. I can recall sitting there at my desk, while our teacher opened her gifts and oohed and aahed over them, and then going home after the school day was over, but my mind completely erased the rest. Needless to say, I made damn sure I got my 4th grade teacher a present the following year.

And I was going to answer jro's second question about midget fucking, but Admiral Ackbar assured me that it was a trap, and fishface never lies about shit like that.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
That's a NO and a NO for me. I haven't really had any traumatic experiences in my life thus far. Like everyone, I've been through tough times, but I even that is highly subjective. Midgets are a pass. Definitely not my thing. Then again, if I was stranded on an island with "world's hottest midget", anything could happen [most likely, I would hunt her down and eat her, as I can't go long without meat - not having anything better to do, I'd probably turn into a wendigo after that].

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i need a third question or this is all going to be too confusing.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Yes, I have a variety of repressed memories but I know what they are. Sometimes I do not know if certain memories are real. The 'repression' feels more like a weird cloud that took 10+ years to see through or something. Little bits and pieces that would shock me while I tried to sleep and was thinking too much, or things that happened that reminded me of it.

Sometimes during sex I tend to dissociate, or something happens that is really similar to it. It is not unpleasant.I see it as an illustrative aspect that allows me to ascend during sex, generally making the experience more intimate and vivid. However in the past they have been in the form of delusions. I would often involuntarily imagine that hentai characters were having sex with me for instance. If you've ever had a fever dream, its a lot like that

I don't think I would fuck a midget.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I'm pretty sure I repressed that memory of fucking a midget. But who really knows?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I basically have no memory between 18-20 but it was fun I know that. Yes if it's that midget Jibba posted haha.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Im sure I have a few, woke up in the hospital a couple times from binge drinking. Nights I cant remember, nor really want too.

And no

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Im sure I have a few, woke up in the hospital a couple times from binge drinking. Nights I cant remember, nor really want too.

And no

holy fuck it's the wizkid. hey man did you ever go to college? where's your life now? dude make a thread in the war room, give us a wizzy life update

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Yeah I hold a BA in Chemistry and an advanced diploma in chemical engineering, graduated from both Uni and College. Living abroad atm, bought a condo, posting this from Maya bay in Thailand and ill be at the Great wall of China next week. Life is good.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Yeah I do. I have these repressed memories of my CPS2 games being burned but not knowing what the names of the games are + the dank purple blanket that I never had.

Here is an artist's representation of it.

chempop drawing.jpg

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Living over here. I live in Bangkok now. (No i dont teach English)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lmbo you BOUGHT an apartment in fucking thailand? what, you planning on getting married to a local?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
lmbo you BOUGHT an apartment in fucking thailand? what, you planning on getting married to a local?

I thought Thailand doesn't allow "foreigners" to own property or businesses...

xROTx

PS. I could be wrong... enlighten me Wizzy...