Black Friday deals...

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Im ordering a NeoSD off SAG.

I doubt it but does anyone know if windy gaming does a BF sale? Be nice to get a ATP-300

Maybe windy can put up his ATp-300 and his cool looking controller he had on the kickstarter as a BF deal.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
You usually can't use a free gift card at the time of purchase. Just keep that in mind!

Oh, I know. It's that when the system is paid off entirely with store credit, it makes the gift card a pseudo-credit refund.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
My last pair of waterproof shoes (shoes that dont have holes in them from wear) fell apart at the Revolting Cocks show this past weekend from dancing. So I had to scramble to find a decent pair of boots that are both stylish and durable. I was able to get an early black friday discount on a pair from Macy's for super cheap which was a blessing.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Gotta use the savings towards my darksoft cps2 whenever the next batch comes out
lol

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Gotta use the savings towards my darksoft cps2 whenever the next batch comes out
lol

I'm debating selling mine if you're interested....

back on topic, Gamestop is giving away OG style 360s.
granted, you buy it, then do the whole rebate shtick, but worth mentioning

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
pming you now man

I heard about that, might have to look into it. I have a og 360 so its pretty annoying when i take it to a gathering and cant access some of my content. I probably can get a wifi dongle

Last edited:

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Im ordering a NeoSD off SAG.

I doubt it but does anyone know if windy gaming does a BF sale? Be nice to get a ATP-300

Probably not...Windy is sold out of ATP-300 last I checked and he needs to allocate at least a handful to the Kickstarter funders since he is shipping those out before the sticks (which aren't ready yet).

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
For those of you looking for a NeoSD or Everdrive, SAG started their Black Friday sale early. Use coupon 'theworm17'.

I was pleased to see that those magic ticket things work for the sale too. I had nearly $40 worth for buying a NeoSD a few months ago. Was able to upgrade my Genesis Everdrive on the cheap.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
For those of you looking for a NeoSD or Everdrive, SAG started their Black Friday sale early. Use coupon 'theworm17'.

I was pleased to see that those magic ticket things work for the sale too. I had nearly $40 worth for buying a NeoSD a few months ago. Was able to upgrade my Genesis Everdrive on the cheap.

Literally 6 post above...

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I have a ten dollar SAG credit if anybody wants it, HMU.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Thanks for posting the SAG code! I picked up 5 EverDrives (NES, SNES, Genesis, Turbo, and SMS) and snagged an extra 5% off. Great deal.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
glad everyone is taking advantage of the sale. They released the code @ 11am yesterday. I tried to purchase it right at 11, took me freakin 35 mins to complete my order. DUe to high traffic the site was crashing everytime i would get to the complete order. Glad they did the early bird thing, im thinking i was able to pick up one of the ones still in stock. I almost got a sd2snes but my gf wants a ps4

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I think I did pretty well today. This morning I got the 1TB PS4 and $50 from GameStop's website. I wanted the 360 with the $60 rebate but they were sold out already. So this evening I went to GameStop for one of the 360's and while waiting in line I noticed I received the $50 gift card, so I walked out with a $13 360 with $60 rebate.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Thanks for posting the SAG code! I picked up 5 EverDrives (NES, SNES, Genesis, Turbo, and SMS) and snagged an extra 5% off. Great deal.

What was your total? So far I've found the best Everdrive prices are at Retrogate Shop
Screen shot 2017-11-23 at 7.26.09 PM.png

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Was going to pickup that PS4 VR setup w/ Gran Turismo Sport but found out its the old VR model. No point in buying one yet, will probably wait another year. So far no good deals, maybe Cyber Monday.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I honestly don't have any plans to buy anything big for Black Friday. I might go to Walmart here at midnight. The rush should be over and I'll skim through what's left in movies/games. I'm on the lookout for a decent mid-priced turntable. I need to go to St Louis to hit up the apple store (Mother bricked her iphone, can't get it to restore even in DFU) If amazon has any crazy deal, I might get a audio-technica or sony and price match at bestbuy. I want to hit up guitar center and see if they have a decent Ukulele on special. If I don't waste money on other stuff, I'll think about getting a neosd or sd2nes, but those are at the bottom of my list.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
barnes and noble’s 25% off coupon for in store purchases off their website effectively puts their GoT Risk board game at about $57, down from $75. That’s about $5-6 less than Amazon.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I was going to grab a 4k/HDR tv, but decided against it. Everything else is pretty lackluster.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Don't know what the Retail on it is, But I picked up all 3 LOTR films in one Blu Ray package for $6.00.