Black Friday deals...

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Cant believe its this coming week already. Im hoping some graphics cards go on sale along with some harddrives.

Thinking of building an HTPC or another Mame PC.

Any good deals you guys see? Camping out for anything?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm not looking for much this year. Looking forward to NeoSD's latest product but not much else is on the radar.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'd like to get some Switch games but I know Nintendo games never really go on sale

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Nintendo games never really go on sale

Actually, they do, at least here in Canuckistan. I'm planning to pick up Fire Emblem Echoes next week ($20 off).

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Actually, they do, at least here in Canuckistan. I'm planning to pick up Fire Emblem Echoes next week ($20 off).
Have you found any good ones over more than one shop? I am torn between games and some recording gear right now, the best option is nothing tempts me and I wait for Christmas for a few gifts.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Hmm, I need to look into this!

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Best Buy has a lot of good deals on 4K Blu-ray's, so I'll be getting quite a few movies there. Not really much else I want, maybe a few games like Evil Within 2 and AC Origins.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just picked up The Last Guardian for $15.99, horizon zero dawn for $20.

Thought this would be the year for 4K Tv but I’m gonna hold out.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Have you found any good ones over more than one shop? I am torn between games and some recording gear right now, the best option is nothing tempts me and I wait for Christmas for a few gifts.

It's a bit early to tell. I can get you a $25 coupon at thesource.ca right now though. I think I'll buy Skyrim when they list it next week.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Mario X Rabbids for Switch and Paper Mario Wii U will be $29 each @ Walmart... decent prices since Mario games rarely go on sale. Also, Witcher 3:CE for PS4 will be $25 at Gamestop. Will probably grab a bunch of the $6-$8 blu-rays from Best Buy too.

The BF deals usually go live online between 12-2am on Thursday, so I'll be racing to checkout before they sell out.

My kids really want an Akai Mk2 mini-keyboard for Christmas and Guitar Center is going to have them on sale for $80. That's the only item that I'll bother going in-store to get if I can't buy it online.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Isn't Cyber Monday where it's at?

Black Friday is only for peasants.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
PS4 slim at gamestop with a $50 gift card for $200 is very tempting.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
PS4 slim at gamestop with a $50 gift card for $200 is very tempting.

Kohls has a similar deal, with $60 kohl's gift card.
Kohls always has variety stuff on sale, so might be worth it. Plus they always seem to have coupons for $10 of $30.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Kohls always has variety stuff on sale, so might be worth it. Plus they always seem to have coupons for $10 of $30.

might be able to get a 30% off coupon or use kohls kash?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

Not worth it for me. I built trade-in credit. Might be my state, but buy something in full with credit at gamestop, and there's no tax. That, and the $50 gift card, ends up making my PS4 purchase $150 credit.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Im ordering a NeoSD off SAG.

I doubt it but does anyone know if windy gaming does a BF sale? Be nice to get a ATP-300

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Not worth it for me. I built trade-in credit. Might be my state, but buy something in full with credit at gamestop, and there's no tax. That, and the $50 gift card, ends up making my PS4 purchase $150 credit.

You usually can't use a free gift card at the time of purchase. Just keep that in mind!