Hello I am THEWILDLOMBAX and I am new here

Thewildlombax

Cheng's Errand Boy
Greetings everyone

Just thought I should have introduced my self before I done anything else around here but what brought me over here is that I used to play on the neo-geo on my cousins house years ago and it brought me good memories. The 2nd reason is for rare prototype hunting. Before I signed up. I was told there was heaps serious prototype collector. So decided to join JUST to ask around here. But since I started to know people around very well this is starting to become my hangout area to have some fun. So yeah it would be nice to have me to properly introduced myself now.

All the best

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I now know what a 'lombax' is after reluctantly googling the word.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I had to read OP 3 times to make sense of it.

And no, its not because I've been drinking. "heaps serious prototype collector" ROR.

THEWILDLOMBAX - welcome. Keep making golden posts and you'll soon have access to the "Rair Prototipe fore Salez" sub forum....

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I had to read OP 3 times to make sense of it.

And no, its not because I've been drinking. "heaps serious prototype collector" ROR.

THEWILDLOMBAX - welcome. Keep making golden posts and you'll soon have access to the "Rair Prototipe fore Salez" sub forum....

You're trying too hard at trying too hard.

Welcome OP.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Welcome to the Thunderdome mate....be sure to wave hi to Tina Turner and the rest of gang here.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Welcome to the Village.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Greetings everyone

Just thought I should have introduced my self before I done anything else around here but what brought me over here is that I used to play on the neo-geo on my cousins house years ago and it brought me good memories. The 2nd reason is for rare prototype hunting. Before I signed up. I was told there was heaps serious prototype collector. So decided to join JUST to ask around here. But since I started to know people around very well this is starting to become my hangout area to have some fun. So yeah it would be nice to have me to properly introduced myself now.

All the best

Welcome to the serious prototype collector hangout!

2mpikci.jpg