Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hello I am THEWILDLOMBAX and I am new here

  1. #1
    New Challenger
    Thewildlombax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia

    Posts
    20

    Hello I am THEWILDLOMBAX and I am new here

    Greetings everyone

    Just thought I should have introduced my self before I done anything else around here but what brought me over here is that I used to play on the neo-geo on my cousins house years ago and it brought me good memories. The 2nd reason is for rare prototype hunting. Before I signed up. I was told there was heaps serious prototype collector. So decided to join JUST to ask around here. But since I started to know people around very well this is starting to become my hangout area to have some fun. So yeah it would be nice to have me to properly introduced myself now.

    All the best
    Last edited by Thewildlombax; 11-18-2017 at 05:44 AM.

  2. #2
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    10,925
    I now know what a 'lombax' is after reluctantly googling the word.



    !!

  3. #3
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,908
    Engrish!

  4. #4
    A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.
    joala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    over east

    Posts
    454
    I had to read OP 3 times to make sense of it.

    And no, its not because I've been drinking. "heaps serious prototype collector" ROR.

    THEWILDLOMBAX - welcome. Keep making golden posts and you'll soon have access to the "Rair Prototipe fore Salez" sub forum....
    Last edited by joala; 11-18-2017 at 06:15 AM.
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart


  5. #5
    Ghost Of Captain Kidd

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    La Jolla, CA

    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewildlombax View Post
    The 2nd reason is for rare prototype hunting.
    All the best
    That's the only reason you're here... and for good reason. So many heaps rare proto owners on these boards.

  6. #6
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by joala View Post
    I had to read OP 3 times to make sense of it.

    And no, its not because I've been drinking. "heaps serious prototype collector" ROR.

    THEWILDLOMBAX - welcome. Keep making golden posts and you'll soon have access to the "Rair Prototipe fore Salez" sub forum....
    You're trying too hard at trying too hard.

    Welcome OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  7. #7
    Crawley's Sergeant

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    5,387
    Welcome!

  8. #8
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    859
    Welcome to the Thunderdome mate....be sure to wave hi to Tina Turner and the rest of gang here.
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  9. #9
    Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington St

    Posts
    2,792
    Hi thewildlombax.

    Have you contacted famed proto collector Dredd yet? He sold most of his collection but still might have a few gems hidden away, it can't hurt to pm and find out.

    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?2-Judge-Dredd
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

  10. #10
    Morden's Lackey
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    367
    welcome to the fam

  11. #11
    Not Average Joe.
    Not Average Homeowner.
    Not Average At All.
    FAT$TACKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Owensboro, KY USA

    Posts
    3,004
    Welcome to the Village.

  12. #12
    Fio's Quartermaster
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewildlombax View Post
    Greetings everyone

    Just thought I should have introduced my self before I done anything else around here but what brought me over here is that I used to play on the neo-geo on my cousins house years ago and it brought me good memories. The 2nd reason is for rare prototype hunting. Before I signed up. I was told there was heaps serious prototype collector. So decided to join JUST to ask around here. But since I started to know people around very well this is starting to become my hangout area to have some fun. So yeah it would be nice to have me to properly introduced myself now.

    All the best

    Welcome to the serious prototype collector hangout!




  13. #13
    Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    xsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Muenster, Germany

    Posts
    7,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewildlombax View Post
    Greetings everyone
    and greetings to you as well. May I inquire who referred you to this fine layer?



    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    I now know what a 'lombax' is after reluctantly googling the word.
    it's some weird aussie shitz, right?

  14. #14
    A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.
    joala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    over east

    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Long live the Busey....
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •