What are you all drinking? Post a photo. Bitch.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
So I ain't drinking this one yet, already gone through a little 180ml bottle of Suntory Whisky and just finished that Glenlivet in the background... BUT ITS BIG!!! cost $36

1.jpg

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
You might need a few more of those, i read it was gonna be 45 over there today...

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Quick question to some of you booze hounds on this site...Would you crack open that Blade Runner JW Black or would you leave it sealed?

I've been bouncing this around my head all week and still can't come to a conclusion.

I haven't opened mine yet, but will eventually. Maybe when the Blu Ray drops this month. Definitely keeping the bottle and box though. I wish more things I liked had a booze tie in. :)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Opened mine up, very mediocre so I'd say if you are on the fence about opening it I wouldn't and just keep it for a cool thing to have.

IMG_0465.JPG

*god fucking dammit what the hell is with my pics uploading sideways??

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
god fucking dammit what the hell is with my pics uploading sideways??

It's because of the EXIF orientation attribute. It's set to rotate the image 90° clockwise. Modern photo editing and viewing software will respect that attribute and rotate the photo, displaying it "correctly", but these forums obviously won't. What you're getting is the image displayed as is, with the rotate EXIF command omitted completely.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm trying to be good for the month with my midweek drinking...

It's just not the same. :oh_no:

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Opened mine up, very mediocre so I'd say if you are on the fence about opening it I wouldn't and just keep it for a cool thing to have.

View attachment 48390

*god fucking dammit what the hell is with my pics uploading sideways??

Hmmm...I was wondering how underwhelming it would be. I've said it before, not a huge fan of JW Black...truth be told, I found Blue to be underwhelming as well given the price it commands. $75-100? Sure JW Blue would be something I'd get. $200+ no freaking way.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
IMG_20180116_WA0013_1.jpg

Knocked up, and still can't lay off the sauce, eh?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
did you carve that yourself, lach?

I was wondering if anyone noticed :keke: but no, bought it at place called don quijote in japan. They had them hanging in front of the escalator, nice!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I was wondering if anyone noticed :keke: but no, bought it at place called don quijote in japan. They had them hanging in front of the escalator, nice!

and all you did was stick a bottle opener on one end and now use it to open your beer :lolz:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
65a7569ccf44562a024b73b7d5c6f179.jpg

Finally cracked open my bottle when I cracked open the Blu Ray. Never had Johnnie Walker before and have been trying to broaden my booze palate.

joala

I think this beer is gross

I think you're in the wrong thread mate

Finally cracked open my bottle when I cracked open the Blu Ray. Never had Johnnie Walker before and have been trying to broaden my booze palate.

JW Black isnt anything special, better than double black, thats for sure. Nice bottle though

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Finally decided to get all my stuff into one spot. I had them all over the place and needed a consolidation. Got that shelf pretty cheap from Costco, I’m happy with the results.

N4Rc5au.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I decided to crack the bottle open, it was our 20th wedding Ann, so I figured it was fitting. I poured it over an ice ball and found it to be highly enjoyable. I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed it, truth be told. I’m also surprised how great looking the bottle is once you remove the protective plastic. The bends in the glass augment the light through the spirit, it really is an attractive bottle.

OWjWrgB.jpg

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
the fatal fury cap on top there is a nice touch ;)

joala

New bottle cracked:

20180303_192027.jpg

Good but not as amazing as I'd hoped. Little bit harsher than the standard Balvenie, definitely oakier. Not as sweet as a normal sherry cask either. Not sure I'll splash out on one again.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Finally decided to get all my stuff into one spot. I had them all over the place and needed a consolidation. Got that shelf pretty cheap from Costco, I’m happy with the results.

N4Rc5au.jpg

Its been 9 months since I've seen any Weller for sale in my state :cry: