What are you all drinking? Post a photo. Bitch.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Thought I'd get watered before cooking a steak.

20171118_173202.jpg

20171118_173230.jpg

Extra points for photos of local piss

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
What does the whisky smell like? What scents do you smell?

joala

Its pretty different to any scotch I've had. I'd say citrus. But yeah, tastes different to what you'd expect.

Must be because of all the shite water we have over here, eh Lachy?? :lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Beer weather and I can't argue with that. Also yes the water over there is terrible!

beer.jpg

joala

Fuck yes it is beer weather. Its been hot as shit this week. Nice cool (relatively) weekend until it really hits.

+10 points for having my avatar in the background but -10 points for not drinking anything local.

Last edited:

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Its pretty different to any scotch I've had. I'd say citrus. But yeah, tastes different to what you'd expect.

Must be because of all the shite water we have over here, eh Lachy?? :lolz:
Different, I can imagine. It's Australian.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Our friends brought us back a large format 6 pack of Kereru from NZ. Tonight I tried out Salty Seaweed Ale (4.0%):

2aeyxhz.jpg

Last edited:

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
210hz4m.jpg

Ultra cheap piss, but at least with 2 of these I inject in my body the same alcohol and just half of the gas of 4 regular lager cans.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Oh very nice, beer that strong here is kinda rare unless it's a Weihenstephaner Korbinian/Vitus or of that variety of high percentage beers. I noticed this in Japan as they have a large range of stronger than 4-5% alcoholic beverages in cans which of course we miss out on for some fucking stupid reason.

joala

Oh very nice, beer that strong here is kinda rare unless it's a Weihenstephaner Korbinian/Vitus or of that variety of high percentage beers. I noticed this in Japan as they have a large range of stronger than 4-5% alcoholic beverages in cans which of course we miss out on for some fucking stupid reason.

Because. 'Straya

drunk_kangaroo1.jpg

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,

Yes, they have several drinks called chuhai, like Strong Zero, but they have some sort of fake flavor...

Here are quite common cheap and strong beer, in some bad discount you can find 12° ones, with guaranteed 2-days headache.

Probably because in central Europe they are pretty common, and they have to be cheap because wine is very inexpensive.
With 3-4€ you can purchase a decent bottle.

Otherwise, I love how in Japan you can buy 1-gallon bottle of Suntory Whisky :D

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Midnight Brue from Apex, NC. Local 8.5% Imperial Stout. Also have a bottle of 12-year Balvenie for this weekend with the in-laws.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I used to post what I was drinking on my blog ... thing ... but it's been a while since I updated it. I usually posted pictures of beer. There's far too many images to post here, so just follow the link, and if you reach the bottom of the page, click on "Starsze posty" to go further back. I have dozens of photos that were never posted, but I saved them in case I wanted to revive this blog thing.

joala

LOL I bet Lachlan is a VB kinda guy normally....

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
LOL I bet Lachlan is a VB kinda guy normally....

oh lachlan loves the stuff. a hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is victoria bitter.

joala

Hehe! filthy Bogan..

Last edited: