Let's all go on a trip to... Zimbabwe...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Theirry Henry might be able to make a trip up there! like a Neo Geo Foreign Corespondent!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
At best Mugabe stays as a puppet with Mnangagwa controlling things but my guess is that Mugabe, his wife and kids will be here (SA) within the next couple of months living it up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The Robert mugabe birthday party that cost about $2,000,000 more than a local Rhodesian makes in a year, before inflation.

Currency value = lim (x->infinity)(1/x)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
So, Mugabe, 93, is as good as dead and now the scramble for the presidency breakes out among military and politicians. Anarchy, civil war, tungsten and rare earth elements in the mix. Question is: What happens to my PREM shares?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Zombie Ian Smith for President!

You know, ever since Germany funded the Russian revolution, Russo-communist groups have tried to promote divisiveness everywhere. We saw it in Vietnam, Korea, Rhodesia, even in our recent elections from the USA, UK, etc. So somehow, years after his death, which was about 10 years ago this week, Ian Smith remains a controversial figure. The claims of racism and white government didn’t come from his own people, but from the communists looking to break the country apart. Smith’s vision of Rhodesia was hard and empathetic to the truth of Africa. It is a true shame that communists won out, and Zimbabwe went to Mugabe.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The funding of the Russian Revolution was decisive, yet, considering what gay Marquis de Custine wrote about Russia, there's enough reason to believe, that this distinct country has been decisive for the misery in our world's progression long before the Red October, not to mention the misery of its own people.

In regards to Ian Smith, I wonder why the US didn't chime in. If they had enough "imagination" to invent Pinochet as an Allende remedy, why not support a decent man like Smith for a change, instead of going, what would be later known as the Rwanda routine. But there you have it... Smith was decent.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Smith was a negotiator. He tried to cross the aisle and talk to guys like Mugabe. Mugabe, however, was blood thirsty and better for business. The Zimbabwean war was lucrative.

Here is your shower thought:

In a well governed country, cruelty and poverty are to be ashamed of. In a poorly governed country, wealth and titles are to be ashamed of. - Confucius

On the world stage, we are poorly governed. The rich and nobility should be ashamed at what has happened under the likes of Mugabe, Pinochet, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il, Milosevic, Putin, and all the other war criminals who died peacefully in their sleep.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
How in the world did Robert Mugabe still get to be President in the first place. He's a world class scumbag.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
He's like that dude who was running Congo. We don't say anything bad about them because they are such good customers.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
How in the world did Robert Mugabe still get to be President in the first place. He's a world class scumbag.

Mugabe was a powerful and popular warlord whose popularity increased during his fighting with Nkomo. By around 1980, he was able to run for office and win.

I would say that in the background you had Russia as usual, funding destabilization of the Ian Smith govt through their anti-white propaganda. If they were being honest, Russia would have promoted a pro-warlord and corrupt govt. in the end, they got what they wanted.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I can not remember ever reading good news concerning Africa.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Well I guess it depends on your point of view doesn't it? you could say there's good news concerning Africa every day if say you're a virus or a famine, flood, etc.

There's always a flipside G.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Well I guess it depends on your point of view doesn't it? you could say there's good news concerning Africa every day if say you're a virus or a famine, flood, etc.

There's always a flipside G.
:lolz:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

There is still Tunisia, which has enjoyed a stable democracy since the green spring. It’s one of the best countries to visit in africa, and only a quick boat ride from Roma.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Here is your shower thought:

In a well governed country, cruelty and poverty are to be ashamed of. In a poorly governed country, wealth and titles are to be ashamed of. - Confucius

This is beautiful. It sediments slowly in your mind, leaving layers of suspended solid hope and then it settles down for good.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I'd hope you clean the shower after that.

I hate that you bring that up again, but yes, a look at current German propaganda shows they did that years ago. Same happened with Wagalla, Soweto, Isaaq, Saint James Church... you name it. Sometimes there's no flipside G.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Such an interesting article Rot. I am learning so much about Zimbabwe. I've taken some things from the story and placed them here:

"The Times reported on 18 January 2009 that, while on a shopping trip in Hong Kong, where her daughter Bona Mugabe was a university student, Mugabe ordered her bodyguard to assault a Sunday Times photographer Richard Jones outside her luxury hotel. She then joined in the attack, punching Jones repeatedly in the face while wearing diamond encrusted rings, causing him cuts and abrasions. She was subsequently granted immunity from prosecution 'under Chinese diplomatic rules' because of her status as Mugabe's wife."

GRACE-2.jpg

In August 2017, while visiting South Africa to treat an ankle injury, Grace is said to have assaulted a 20-year-old model, Gabriella Engels and two friends, who were in the company of her two younger sons, Robert Jr. and Chatunga, at a hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg. It is alleged that Grace hit the women and her sons, with an extension cord, causing various injuries including a deep gash on Engels' forehead. This was after accusing the women of living with her sons. After charges were laid by Engels for "assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm", Grace was due to appear at a Johannesburg court on 15 August 2017, but failed to appear; she was subsequently granted diplomatic immunity."

Grace-mugabe1.jpg

"Grace Mugabe is known for her lavish lifestyle. The Daily Telegraph called her "notorious at home for her profligacy" in coverage of a 2003 trip to Paris, during which she was reported as spending £75,000 (approx US$120,000) in a short shopping spree; and in the years leading up to 2004 withdrew over £5 million from the Central Bank of Zimbabwe. When Grace Mugabe was included in the 2002 sanctions, one EU parliamentarian said that the ban would "stop Grace Mugabe going on her shopping trips in the face of catastrophic poverty blighting the people of Zimbabwe." She faces similar sanctions in the United States."

_98756352_042997460.jpg

"Outside Harare there is a £500,000 mansion, nicknamed Gracelands, because it has been built by the president's wife, Grace. She says used her own savings, not public funds. But she was a typist on very low pay.

_271639_gracelands300.jpg

"Documents seen by the BBC show that Grace Mugabe bought the plot of land at an 80% discount. The previous owner did not mind selling it at a knock-down price, because it was the government - led by Grace's husband."

This is what happens when a man marries his secretary and let's her rule a country with him. :lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I hate that you bring that up again, but yes, a look at current German propaganda shows they did that years ago. Same happened with Wagalla, Soweto, Isaaq, Saint James Church... you name it. Sometimes there's no flipside G.

I wish I understood what you're going on about.