CPS2 Batteries

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Does anyone have a link to a good reliable place I could purchase these batteries?

Thanks

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I've never done a CPS1 battery but it looks like you have to come from the underside to do it.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I've never done a CPS1 battery but it looks like you have to come from the underside to do it.

Yea, It looks pretty basic. Just 2 Points that need to be Soldered but do the same rules apply as the CPS2.

Would also like a good place were I could buy the batteries.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
How many do you need? I'm almost positive I have 4-5 left from when I ordered a pile last year and had these left over.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
How many do you need? I'm almost positive I have 4-5 left from when I ordered a pile last year and had these left over.

I'm good Mike, thanks. I just found a New One I purchased a few months back from Mouser. Just Need One to replace the old battery on Syn's Cps2 Board. Thanks bro.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
someone correct me if im wrong, but CPS1 batteries will die immediately if no battery helper is used unlike CPS2 (which can sometimes suicide due to the capacitor in the circuit being aged or being bridged upon removal, a rare occurrence though). It is why some people advocate using a helper battery even on CPS2, but now that you can rewrite keys its kinda a moot point.