Limited Edition Video Games-Last One That Was Worth The Hype For You?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Well, I didn't ask for it. The guy shipped it and THEN sent me a message telling me that he did so, because he "knew [I'd] say 'no' if [he] asked first." Overly-attached, creepy fans are just one of the fun things that you get to deal with if you have a somewhat popular YT channel.

He probably strokes his dick while watching your videos.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Just bought Metal Gear Revengenance and Metal Gear 5 CE from NeoMoe. Both of them are very nice.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
There are no limited editions I care about. It's an artificial way of inflating the value of something.

Just tell me what I'm getting for the price. I bought the Forza Horizon 3 steel book because it came with DLC I was probably going to buy anyway for a lower price. Plus I was able to play the game three days earlier (a feature I hope doesn't catch on with publishers). I'd still rather have a normal plastic case that fits on the shelf with my other games.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Most recent LE I got was the Summon Night 6 Wonderful Edition for the Playstation Vita, which was released by Gaijinworks (Vic Ireland of Working Designs new company)

I think the LE is pretty amazing, and they definitely set the bar high with this one when it comes to production values. Besides the game itself there is a double-sided poster, character plush, full CD soundtrack, coaster set with headshots, and a 200 page hardbound artbook! To keep it all together it comes in a heavy chipboard box with full color printing all over and magnets to keep it closed and with a helpful pull ribbon for opening.