Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What are you like in real life?

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    LOL

The both of you are so gay for me.
    gayrear is even better...double meaning

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    Sure, the war room means you can say whatever you think, but it doesn't absolve you from being a shitcunt for saying it, or mean I shouldn't point it out.
    Not sure where all this anger is coming from stephaniek...could be that time of the month. All i said was that he should focus on his toddler instead of buying expensive video games. Especially since he has no job, living with his parents, & looking forward to his tax return to buy a neosd. Not sure who is the dumbfuck here...

A) The dude who knows he should get his shit together but doesnt...
    B) The chick who is defending/coddling this dude knowing he's fucking up...
    C) Champ trying to argue with a chick during her period...

I think C, so i will just stop until stephainek drys up & amigo Steve comes back.

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post

Not sure where all this anger is coming from stephaniek...could be that time of the month. All i said was that he should focus on his toddler instead of buying expensive video games. Especially since he has no job, living with his parents, & looking forward to his tax return to buy a neosd. Not sure who is the dumbfuck here...

A) The dude who knows he should get his shit together but doesnt...
    B) The chick who is defending/coddling this dude knowing he's fucking up...
    C) Champ trying to argue with a chick during her period...

I think C, so i will just stop until stephainek drys up & amigo Steve comes back.
    It's simple, a guy told you his missus just died, you told him his reaction to it "irked" you and used it as an excuse to explain to everyone how you're better than him in a completely different situation. It's a dick move.

I also have nothing more to add.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    I'm sure my name isn't the only thing of mine you want coming across your lips, right champ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Steven is a woman??? This isn't the News & Rumors section.

Rot, Tak, please move this thread.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    Steven is a woman???
    Yeah!!! Finally my thread unearthed someone who is different in real life than how they appear on the forums!!! My thread is a success!!!

Fuck all you fuckers who thought I couldn't make a successful thread!!!

Mods, I am ready for some special recognition. Give me my kudos.

Occult Archmage
    Nemo pls...

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    Yeah!!! Finally my thread unearthed someone who is different in real life than how they appear on the forums!!! My thread is a success!!!

Fuck all you fuckers who thought I couldn't make a successful thread!!!

Mods, I am ready for some special recognition. Give me my kudos.
    Congrats so is that 3 1/2 transgenders now?

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    Congrats so is that 3 1/2 transgenders now?
    4 1/2 including you, sista

Ace Ghost Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    Kind of a trainwreck right now. Single father, and doing well at that. Otherwise... eh. Trying to find a job. Lost my previous employment as a news anchor/writer for a radio station in Juneau, Alaska shortly after my girlfriend died from previously unknown blood clots that traveled into her lungs/heart. My daughter and I moved in with my parents for what was planned to be a short time, and like always in these stories, things just haven't worked out as expected. Smoke a lot of weed, and would probably still take psychedelics somewhat frequently if I didn't have a toddler to look after. The marijuana is medicinal for me, but it's for vague mental issues involving depression and controlling my temper, so you could totally argue that I'm just a stoner.

As for why I bought an AES and ended up here in the midst of that (because I know the questions and criticism are on their way), I had some money from the yearly PFD check we all receive in Alaska left over after covering some small debts and giving my parents a few hundred dollars. Bought me and my daughter a super cheap modern television and set the old crappy CRT I had aside for whenever I have the free time to play a game. Took what was left and bought an AES to set next to all my other consoles that I've collected over the past couple of years. It's the only major 16-bit console I've never owned, and I guess in light of what had happened, I felt like I may as well pick one up now if I wanted to be able to say I owned one at some point before I die. I figure there's a good chance I'll need to sell off all my game collection if I don't find work soon, so why not have a Neo Geo in the lot of systems I'm selling? They're pretty sought after amongst the right type of retro gamer, especially if I have a couple of games to throw in (Samurai Shodown II and Magician Lord, literally the two cheapest games I could find that I thought I'd want to play). Shouldn't be hard to get my money back.

Ideally, I'll get to keep it because I find a job and then buy myself a NeoSD out of my tax returns, but life's a bitch sometimes, so we'll see what happens. I collect old games because I like to play them, but they're worth money, and sometimes you need money for more important things in life than entertainment.
    DAMN!
    Quote Originally Posted by MKL View Post
    The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

Ace Ghost Pilot
    As for how I am IRL?

Well, I have a job (might be hard to believe), but it doesn't pay well. The thing is, I get quit some enjoyment out of it. I actually love what I'm doing, just the salary is a thing.
    I have some close friends, visit concerts and festivals as often as possible with succes! Yay^^. I even went to Las Vegas this year in june for a death metal festival called Las Vegas Death Fest. I am considering coming to Chicago next year in july for Chicago Domination Fest and Las Vegas Death Fest in may. Note: I live in Europe. I travel the world for music. Besides all of that I am a bassplayer and am starting up a black metal band as we speak. Even though I love death metal a lot, black metal is my #1 music genre for 10+ years now. Death metal comes second, but it's close!

Many don't know, but politics is a huge hobby of mine. I've been following it for over 10 years now. I do not know all about politics, but quit a lot if I may say so.
    The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

You misspelled quite twice wtf

Ace Ghost Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    You misspelled quite twice wtf
    ESL

NAM-75 Vet
    It's quit quiet today.

Crazed MVS Addict
    Pretty goof/derpy, otherwise very chill :P

Quote Originally Posted by Setherial View Post
    ESL
    oh cool. where you from dude.

I was Born This Ugly.
    Probably one of the southern states...
    Got so butthurt, had to have anal surgery...

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    Na Setherial is cool, he's buds with Ratson. I remember him from Ratson's orgy stories (I don't forget stuff like that)

I think they are in the Netherlands?

Ace Ghost Pilot
    The Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    Probably one of the southern states...
    Actually, I live more Northern then you probably

Na Setherial is cool, he's buds with Ratson. I remember him from Ratson's orgy stories (I don't forget stuff like that)

I think they are in the Netherlands?
    Yep.

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    Holy fuck I laughed so hard at work my co-worker was looking at me wondering if I went crazy... lol

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    I've been busy with stuff in real life, so I'm just going to respond to this one in particular since it was the most reasonable of everything I looked over.

Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    I hope ssjlance finds stable employment soon so he can look after his daughter AND collect games. I couldnt imagine what I would or wouldn’t do if the mother of my children suddenly died...

You should definitely put any sort of collecting on immediate hold until you’re employed.
    Yeah, that really is the plan. I mean, I did totally buy the AES out of my PFD, but that's the last thing I'm buying for quite some time - probably until tax returns come in, unless I just find a much better job than I anticipate taking. I have only been selling shit off for the past three-ish months, and since I've whittled down to mostly just official systems and pirated games, I figured I'd get the AES for the shelf as a treat since I could make it work at least for a few months, plus just a couple of cheap games so I could actually play the thing. In my mind, I've done pretty well just letting go of my shit, and I'm prepared to do it again if/when it comes down to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Everybody else
    You went full retard.
    A bit more clarification.

Since I'd mentioned earlier in the thread that I'm "planning" on buying a Saturn as one of my next consoles, notice I didn't say when. That's because I don't know when I'll be able to get it. It's also only next assuming I don't have to sell everything else off, because otherwise, shit I sold will be replaced first (unless money says to buy a Saturn for cheap before I can afford replacing the AES or what have you).

And as far as having everything taken care of by my parents, I've been paying them to live here. Granted, it's a good rate and they don't mind me missing a month or two as long as I do pay them, which is obviously not how renting a room/apartment/whatever usually works. As it stands, I'm planning to give them a good $1,500 to $2,000 out of my tax returns, again, assuming employment hasn't come in by that point (which holy hell, I hope it has by then).
    Last edited by ssjlance; 11-17-2017 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Added second "quote" so it would be clear the last two paragraphs were directed at nobody in particular.
    HORRIBLE ATMOSPHERE

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    I remember him from Ratson's orgy stories (I don't forget stuff like that)
    Quote Originally Posted by Setherial View Post
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    Lol

Thread Information