Hola from NOLA

ifsixwas9

n00b
Hi everyone. I'm a new member from New Orleans area. I just picked up a neo 4 slot cabinet with a 2 slot board and I'm trying to get it ready for duty in my living room. I'm hoping to get samurai showdown 2 (my favorite neo game) and maybe Bust a Move. Any recommendations for must-play games?

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
Hi everyone. I'm a new member from New Orleans area. I just picked up a neo 4 slot cabinet with a 2 slot board and I'm trying to get it ready for duty in my living room. I'm hoping to get samurai showdown 2 (my favorite neo game) and maybe Bust a Move. Any recommendations for must-play games?

The Metal Slug series is great, especially 1 and 2.
I also enjoy playing Fatal Fury Special and Aero Fighters 2 very much.

There are many great games for the system, what types of games donyou usually play?

ifsixwas9

n00b
In the 90's I mostly played fighters like street fighter, tekken and virtua fighter, but Raiden II is one of my all time favorites. Going back further than that, I wore out a lot of buttons on Track and Field.

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
In the 90's I mostly played fighters like street fighter, tekken and virtua fighter, but Raiden II is one of my all time favorites. Going back further than that, I wore out a lot of buttons on Track and Field.

If you like fighters then you must get a King of Fighters game. I personally am a fan of KOF95 and KOF98, but there are a few to choose from including MOTW, Last Blade II, and other Sam Sho games.

Best bet for you, is get your copy of Sam Sho II, then save up and put a NeoSD in the second slot of your 2 slot board.

The neoSD allows you to play every Neo Geo game. It's a bit pricey, but worth it in the long run.

Maybe Stone Age Gamer or Terraonion will have a discount on Black Friday.

ifsixwas9

n00b
If you like fighters then you must get a King of Fighters game. I personally am a fan of KOF95 and KOF98, but there are a few to choose from including MOTW, Last Blade II, and other Sam Sho games.

Best bet for you, is get your copy of Sam Sho II, then save up and put a NeoSD in the second slot of your 2 slot board.

The neoSD allows you to play every Neo Geo game. It's a bit pricey, but worth it in the long run.

Maybe Stone Age Gamer or Terraonion will have a discount on Black Friday.

Thanks. I've never heard of the neoSD. I do have a 161 in 1 but I'm having an issue in which i can scroll through all the games on the selection screen but no matter which game IO select it always starts SNK vs Capcom. I didn't get a chance to do any troubleshooting before the flyback transformer went out on the wells gardner. So when I get that changed I'll get a chance to sort that out.

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
Thanks. I've never heard of the neoSD. I do have a 161 in 1 but I'm having an issue in which i can scroll through all the games on the selection screen but no matter which game IO select it always starts SNK vs Capcom. I didn't get a chance to do any troubleshooting before the flyback transformer went out on the wells gardner. So when I get that changed I'll get a chance to sort that out.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ion-ANNOUNCED-amp-AVAILABLE!!&highlight=Neosd

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
easy now, maybe you can get together with me and gutzy and play some games.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
is it even cold where you live?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Might have to do that. Aside from an occasional challenger at Shamrock or Barcadia I haven't played 2up in a long time.

We could possibly be down.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Fatal Fury 3, It's cheap, and doesn't get enough love. Also, Art of Fighting 1, Magical Drop III, and no cabinet is complete without Windjammers.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Fatal Fury 3, It's cheap, and doesn't get enough love. Also, Art of Fighting 1, Magical Drop III, and no cabinet is complete without Windjammers.
you're right on FF3, but even though Windjammers is great, there is too much hype (and the prices are crazy). Get cheap carts, save up for NeoSD = sound advice.