Thread: If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding. (a random xorthem rant)

If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding. (a random xorthem rant)

How are my favorite war room members doing? I hope you are doing well!

I'm sitting here trippin balls and had some thoughts come across me.

I thought I would tell you my thoughts on a few random members here because I am bored tonight.

Sylvia: Has the worst case of BPD and is pretty much mentally ill beyond redemption, is ok sometimes except when she gets mad on the internet and takes everything seriously

Rot: (best mod evar), rubs nipples and flashes neo carts like he dun give a fuck

Madman: third gayest member, thinks he is elite and special

Dr. Shroom: second gayest member, typical kraut, would get knocked out by black dudes for talkin shit, mohammed is also probably banging out his mom while he is getting pounded by Filthyrear in the pig sty.

Poppy:coolest beard ever, also has great tasting milk titties

theMot: fuck off theMot

res0:long gone but not forgotten, one of the nicest trans people on here, sylvie was a big jealous hater though.

renmauzo:I don't know, but he looks like he gets the chicks in his spiffy vest and slick hair.

Filthyrear:Insufferable twat, worst poster on the forum, also top gayest, probably has an entire horde of demons tormenting him daily and he is a very spiteful individual who is probably a sociopath. He and Shroom are butt pirate friends. Peace be upon them.

Jibba:He's pretty smart and is the most resilient member on here. He knows when to attack and when to ignore. Not easy to get him to take the bait.

Liquidsnake:Pretty chill dude, always talking about those shiny holo labels and shit, has a thing for the market place.

uinegineer: He has a lot of doubles.

xorthem:trolled the fuck out of everyone on here and made their jimmies rustle

FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!
    xorthen: cyberstalks tranny camwhores, begs them to accept money to talk to him on the phone, is too much of a pussy to actually follow through with it

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Stupid Bitch.
    remember that time Xorfan cut himself swinging a sword in his mama basement???

FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!
    I bet he's back because madman is gone

Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.
    Stand still laddie!

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    I bet he's back because madman is gone
    Coincidence???

Thanks for the shout out xorthen, although I don't pay much mind to female advances anymore other than to feel flattered.

That pic is from 7 years ago, and although I look even better now (hitting the weights this past year has been great for definition), I've been happily married for the past 7 years, or will be when my anniversary hits come Dec.7th.

Thread Information