Thread: PUNISHER

PUNISHER

I have no doubts that i'm not an idiot, but where the fuck is the (netflix) Punisher thread?

This show is fucking savage.
    There is too much confusion.

I was able to watch an episode. It felt more Thomas Jane than Ray Stevenson. (Sadly) Hopefully I can watch the rest this week.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Calvin & Hobbes

On Episode 4 now of my "downloads"... i am liking it

xROTx

PS. THE ROT_ISHER!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Me and my brother were pumped up for this, especially after the awesome trailer I showed him but so far the first two episodes that I watched were meh. The one scene that really fucked me up was when those kids are robbing those Italian mob guys and they end up at the construction site and want to throw that kid in the cement mixer. So Castle has a nightmare and next scene he is at the construction site knocking down cement walls?

I thought that scene was poorly directed.

Maybe they are following the comic book, I dont know since I haven't read a punisher comic book in a long time.

That being said, Its The Punisher and I always loved the comic book character and will continue watching .

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Me and my brother were pumped up for this, especially after the awesome trailer I showed him but so far the first two episodes that I watched were meh. The one scene that really fucked me up was when those kids are robbing those Italian mob guys and they end up at the construction site and want to throw that kid in the cement mixer. So Castle has a nightmare and next scene he is at the construction site knocking down cement walls?

I thought that scene was poorly directed.

Maybe they are following the comic book, I dont know since I haven't read a punisher comic book in a long time.

That being said, Its The Punisher and I always loved the comic book character and will continue watching .
    The punisher initially started with him more as a classic comic book rogue secret agent type, who would infiltrate the drug producers in the south american jungle and fuck them up. After the first year, it was changed into some marvel style leotard wearer. My favorite punisher was the one set in the future. Download it if you have time.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

JukeBox Hero!
    As far as Marvel Netflix:
    Jessica Jones S1 > Daredevil S1 > Punisher S1 > Daredevil S2 > Luke Cage S1 > Defenders S1 > Iron Fist S1

Pretty good overall. Maybe a little slow but that's common amongt these shows. At least it doesn't fall apart at the end like all the others besides Jessica Jones.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    The punisher initially started with him more as a classic comic book rogue secret agent type, who would infiltrate the drug producers in the south american jungle and fuck them up. After the first year, it was changed into some marvel style leotard wearer. My favorite punisher was the one set in the future. Download it if you have time.
    Will do.

Calvin & Hobbes

Just got through a 2 day binge... My thoughts...

It started off good... hunting down teh criminals... and brutal death...

...Then becomes a soap opera of slow burning boringness...

I felt disssappointed by the end.. and should've watched Longmire season 6...

xROTx

PS. How many brutal beatings can one man take and look ok a few hours later... FFS...

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Do I need to watch the Defenders? Going to watch this this week if I dont.

JukeBox Hero!
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    Do I need to watch the Defenders? Going to watch this this week if I dont.
    No, the only other Marvel show it really connects to is season 2 of Daredevil.

Defenders is pretty mediocre overall. Better than Iron Fist at least, but worse than all the other solo shows.

Thread Information