Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
All of my direct reports at work are women. If I ever tried anything inappropriate with them I am sure they each could/would beat the crap out of me.

And if I ever jacked off in front of them I am sure they would just laugh at my non-whitened penis :(

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It's a shit show, but then again, what is there to expect from Hollywood, which is and always has been at least one light year behind the "movements" it inspires. The world is changing, but they'll stick to their medium, like us nerds to retro gaming, believing they still pick that rabbit out of that decomposing hat.

To paraphrase: news, war, peace, famine, upheaval and the price to be a woman in this world -- they have it all figured out. One almost wishes, that train would've never arrived at La Ciotat. Back then we were at least scared, and now? Not even bored.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It's a shit show, but then again, what is there to expect from Hollywood, which is and always has been at least one light year behind the "movements" it inspires. The world is changing, but they'll stick to their medium, like us nerds to retro gaming, believing they still pick that rabbit out of that decomposing hat.

To paraphrase: news, war, peace, famine, upheaval and the price to be a woman in this world -- they have it all figured out. One almost wishes, that train would've never arrived at La Ciotat. Back then we were at least scared, and now? Not even bored.

I've said it before...its desensitizing all of us. What was "shocking" in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's...and so on has steadily become less and less. The media has become a never ending stream of screaming car alarms, and many people do not pay attention to any of it anymore.

The Hollywood awards shit-show from the other night was about as high on my "to-do" list as poking myself in the eye with a dirty finger...

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
The Hollywood awards shit-show from the other night was about as high on my "to-do" list as poking myself in the eye with a dirty finger...

I don't understand why anyone watches these circle jerks. The film industry patting the film industry on the back? Must watch TV.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've said it before...its desensitizing all of us. What was "shocking" in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's...and so on has steadily become less and less. The media has become a never ending stream of screaming car alarms, and many people do not pay attention to any of it anymore.

What kind of dirty finger are we talking about? Like “touching things inside public transit” dirty finger or “poking in holes it doesn’t belong in” dirty finger?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Michael Douglas up now. Strong rebuttal though, I think he stands a chance of making people at least start questioning these accusations before going directly to guilty.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
:drool_2::drool_2:
What kind of dirty finger are we talking about? Like “touching things inside public transit” dirty finger or “poking in holes it doesn’t belong in” dirty finger?

mmm forbidden grime...

:drool:

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Isn't "The Dirty Finger" that sex move where the guy is underwater wearing an eyepatch while the girl orders pizza from a jetski?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I'm glad the Aziz Ansari thing is getting called out for the bullshit it is.

Lumping dumb shit like that in with actual abuse/rape/whatever is going to be counterproductive in trying to bring attention to these things.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I'm glad the Aziz Ansari thing is getting called out for the bullshit it is.

Lumping dumb shit like that in with actual abuse/rape/whatever is going to be counterproductive in trying to bring attention to these things.

I saw the headline, but don't know the story. What exactly happened?

fake

15 Year Member
I saw the headline, but don't know the story. What exactly happened?

A girl was at the same Oscars or Emmys afterparty as Aziz. She tried to hit on him but he brushed her off. But then they realized they're both into vintage cameras so they hit it off and exchanged numbers. (Sidenote: she was with another guy at the time but still felt it was OK to try to pick up Aziz.) When they got back to NYC, she came over to his house and rank wine, went out to eat, and then went back to his place. They made out, he ate her out, and then asked for a beej and sex. She gave "non-verbal" cues that she didn't want to but he kept trying to move things forward. Eventually she verbally said something, so Aziz said, "OK, why don't we put out clothes back on and try something else?" They put their clothes back on and watched Seinfeld. She started crying, said "You men are all the same" and got an Uber home. The next day he texted her saying he had a good time. She replied back by thanking him but also saying it was the worst night of her life or something. He said something along the lines of not realizing that she was trying to convey things non-verbally.

Three months later, a feminist website publishes an "exposé" on the night. Most people call the site and the anonymous girl out. Some people double down. I remember seeing one tweet that said something like, "Women are saying that if this is sexual assault, then we've all been assaulting, and I'm like, 'Uh, yeah, that's the point'."

I agree it's bullshit and extremely counterproductive to the cause. No one is going to take it seriously if this shit keeps happening. Even if people like this girl don't have the judgement to see the difference between a bad date and sexual assault, outlets like the website that published this too. But some women are just out for blood.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I guess the good thing is that this may finally make it okay to say yes, there are levels to this type of stuff.

Matt Damon said it a little bluntly, but he wasn't wrong.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Yeah. Most places seem to be fighting back with the Aziz expose. Some media are finally starting to realize that casual encounters are not sexual assault.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
A girl was at the same Oscars or Emmys afterparty as Aziz. She tried to hit on him but he brushed her off. But then they realized they're both into vintage cameras so they hit it off and exchanged numbers. (Sidenote: she was with another guy at the time but still felt it was OK to try to pick up Aziz.) When they got back to NYC, she came over to his house and rank wine, went out to eat, and then went back to his place. They made out, he ate her out, and then asked for a beej and sex. She gave "non-verbal" cues that she didn't want to but he kept trying to move things forward. Eventually she verbally said something, so Aziz said, "OK, why don't we put out clothes back on and try something else?" They put their clothes back on and watched Seinfeld. She started crying, said "You men are all the same" and got an Uber home. The next day he texted her saying he had a good time. She replied back by thanking him but also saying it was the worst night of her life or something. He said something along the lines of not realizing that she was trying to convey things non-verbally.

Three months later, a feminist website publishes an "exposé" on the night. Most people call the site and the anonymous girl out. Some people double down. I remember seeing one tweet that said something like, "Women are saying that if this is sexual assault, then we've all been assaulting, and I'm like, 'Uh, yeah, that's the point'."

I agree it's bullshit and extremely counterproductive to the cause. No one is going to take it seriously if this shit keeps happening. Even if people like this girl don't have the judgement to see the difference between a bad date and sexual assault, outlets like the website that published this too. But some women are just out for blood.

Yeah i just read up on it. It does hurt the cause when women use incidents that aren't assault as assault.

fake

15 Year Member
Yeah. Most places seem to be fighting back with the Aziz expose. Some media are finally starting to realize that casual encounters are not sexual assault.

I think it's scummy to be pushy when it comes to sexy time, but I don't think that it needs to be part of a public conversation. "He's a pig" is not newsworthy. "He's a sexual predator" is. And I'd say that, at worst, Aziz falls into the "pig" category (which would be a bit hypocritical on his part), and at best, he was just oblivious, which seems entirely possible, though I do like him, so I could be a bit biased.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
And I'd say that, at worst, Aziz falls into the "pig" category (which would be a bit hypocritical on his part), and at best, he was just oblivious, which seems entirely possible, though I do like him, so I could be a bit biased.

So I quickly read up on him. He made a name for himself denouncing aggressive chauvinist male sleaze bags/sexual assault perpetrators only to be revealed as one himself? So not woke.

Also, does anyone think it's a bad idea of me to wear my calvin klein shirt? It says "CK" in huge font and you know what they say, guilty by association.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So I quickly read up on him. He made a name for himself denouncing aggressive chauvinist male sleaze bags/sexual assault perpetrators only to be revealed as one himself? So not woke.

Also, does anyone think it's a bad idea of me to wear my calvin klein shirt? It says "CK" in huge font and you know what they say, guilty by association.

I remember when Calvin Klein played guitar at the dance back in 1955. So ahead of his time.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Here's a story similar to Asiz's. The guy is not famous, just works (well, worked) at the news:

https://nextshark.com/l-times-beijing-chief-deeply-sorry-accused-pressuring-woman-sex/

Tl;DR - lame dude and girl get drunk, girl says no, dude stays in bed and whines for sex, girl is like "ugh fine" and they do it. Five years later she wants attention and power so exposes this embarrassing sex story to the public. Dude loses job.

#MeToo has officially become another Black Lives Matter - started with good intentions but has now entered ridiculous territory and is hurting its own movement's cause.

Can I make a War Room "Is it rape if both parties are drunk?" thread? I have been thinking back to every sexual encounter I've ever had.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Nassar shit:

. . . "the woman says her parents brought her back to Nassar's home and told her to apologize to him [for alleging abuse]. She refused and stuck to her story for the following year. Her relationship with her father became "volatile" during that time. He routinely pressured her to admit that what she had told them about Nassar was a lie. About a year later, when she was 13 years old, her father made it clear his patience had run out.

"If you don't tell the truth," he told her, "I'm going to make your life a living hell."

. . .

A month before she left for college in 2010, she decided it was time to try again to tell her father that Nassar had assaulted her.

"I wasn't lying," she remembers telling him, before his hand shot out and pinned her neck to the chair where she was sitting. "Then he said -- well, he growled, 'What did you say?' I gasped, 'I wasn't lying.' He said it again. I was basically choking, and I said, 'I. Was. Not. Lying.' He just crumpled. You could see his face just completely shatter, like, 'Holy shit, this 18-year-old doesn't have any reason to stick to that story at this point.' He just sat on the couch and just stared into space for a while."

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...ssar-surrounded-enablers-abused-athletes-espn

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
People in this country are seriously tripping if they think that babe article is some kind of legitimate proof that Aziz Ansari is a rapist or a sexual predator.

I read the article as well as his response to it and numerous opinion pieces by people that somehow think they can be inside the minds of another individual.

After contemplating everything I've read in the past few days, I think this type of journalism is placating to the current climate and is basically absurd.

Don't jump to conclusions until you know the facts. Sensationalist opinion pieces have far too much impact on our decisions.

Maybe he's a piece of shit, but perhaps he's not.

You know who is a proven piece of shit?

Weinstein.