Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
At what point can we just assume they all had done something in the past?

Honestly, who hasn't. I mean really...point me out someone who hasn't done something inappropriate to someone else and I'll point you out a liar. People are sexual creatures, this is just how it works. Cracking jokes, making an inappropriate comments, platonic touching, unless it is never ending or chronic, just get over it. I used to have a male co-worker that would come up from behind me and forcibly rub my shoulders from time to time, I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but I just let it go. It is what it is.

There should be sharply defined line...this whole sexual misconduct -vs- sexual assault -vs- rape issue is currently a massively blurred clusterfuck.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Good point. The level of abuse and trauma are vastly different between CK/Weinstein or Spacey, but they are all lumped together now.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
If Kevin Spacey tried to grab my schlong I'd take it as a compliment.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
If Kevin Spacey tried to grab my schlong I'd take it as a compliment.

At this point in my life, if someone sexually came on to me like that, I'd actually be more afraid of what they'd accuse ME of doing after I turned them down.

If a fella grabbed my crotch, I think I'd probably find it more amusing that anything else...then again, that's just a guess.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I’m fortunate enough to be unattractive that getting harassed or molested has yet to happen to me.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Al Franken and Roy Moore are getting mentioned in the same stories, but what they're accused of doing is miles apart.

What Al did was bad. He probably thought he was being cute taking that photo and, "Let's rehearse that kissing scene I wrote again," but it was wrong.

Still, there is no comparison with someone banned from a mall and facing more than one underage allegation. Plus Al promptly aplogized and his apology was accepted by his accuser.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I hate to say it, but I doubt that's the last we'll hear about Al Franken and sexual harassment. Not usually a one-time thing.

I agree with Nate Silver that the Democrats should have walked the walk and forced him out instead of acting like hypocrites.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hate to say it, but I doubt that's the last we'll hear about Al Franken and sexual harassment. Not usually a one-time thing.

I agree with Nate Silver that the Democrats should have walked the walk and forced him out instead of acting like hypocrites.

Seriously take a long hard look at that photo and tell me he was sexually harassing her

Because it looks like he was just making a public joke at her expense.

Sexual harassment doesn’t typically come with a third person taking a photo

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

His female ex-staffers have already came forward and said he was very respectful and never harassed them.

Again, can't help but feel this is a Fox News thing rebuttal against Roy.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
When i used to work in a nursing home, i had old ladies & even some old men constantly getting me pick things up so they can check me out, i got a couple pinch in the ass. This was 20years ago, i wonder if they are still alive so i can shame them before they die.

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother
Yeah, if you're big into stand-up, these rumors have been floating about for years. Not even that he was just a creep, but that he specifically started jerking off in front of women and making them watch.

I remember me and my girlfriend talking about it a year or so back, and we both agreed it really sounded like something he would do. We would've been kinda surprised if we'd heard he violently forced penetration on a woman, but creating an awkward scene and getting off on it? Have you ever watched Louie? It fits.

Either way, much like when it was just a rumor he hadn't addressed, I couldn't care less about what he's done when it comes time to watch him do a set.

Kinda pissed about the new movie being cancelled. To be fair, I actually thought it looked pretty mediocre. But, you know, it's not like C.K. is the only person who worked on it. A lot of people spent a lot of time working on that, and they're cancelling it because the writer/star is a pervert? Fuck that.

Coming from Alabama, I'll be glad to see Moore go down for his accusations. He should've been barred from all government positions when he refused a federal order to remove the statue of the ten commandments from the courthouse many years ago.

Now if only they can dig up some dirt on Sessions.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Roger? Roy?

The dude on the radio this morning kept saying Ralph Moore.

He was referencing this guy- the greatest harasser of all time, lol:

JBR115-Roger-Retrospective-1.jpg

Just kidding, Moore as James Bond is too sexy for women to say no and mean no. Connery on the other hand likes to slap 'em around first.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
There ya go more groping allegations against Franken.

Habitual line stepper at the very least.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Here is the tl;dr

“I saw Franken with my husband and dad, and asked him to take a photo with me. He pulled me real close and I was grossed out, and touched my my butt, and I was grossed out.”

You never know what you’ll find when you wave a $100 bill in a trailer park...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The best one lately is this Vox article against Glenn Thrush,

Where it takes a text message conversation where he gets accused of something ambiguous, he apologizes, said he was drunk and put the girl in a cab to go home, and the person kept badgering, and Thrush was extremely polite in the exchange,

And in the end, it looks like the entire “metoo” is becoming more and more a GOP smokescreen. Meanwhile, when someone does get raped, everyone will be too tired to care and too cynical to take it seriously.