Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
What bothers me about the Louis C.K. story is people referring to the victims as "survivors".

Even "victims" sounds stupid.
I'd go with "spectators." Like at a sporting event.

Yeah they kind of are two different things, and I think that will be reflected in a few years. CK will get the Mel Gibson treatment of temporary shunning/ostracization, but eventually he'll be accepted back into the hollywood mainstream if he's contrite enough.

I dunno, I could be wrong I suppose. I've seen an article or two suggesting that this complete removal of even like CK's work (from FX, HBO, Netflix, his movie) is part of hollywood's course correction from the years of letting perverts like Weinstein and Spacey operate with no penalties.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Ah. I guess it's just a difference in what we consider mainstream media. I consider the Huff Post just another part of the incestuous blogosphere (so like 2nd or 3rd tier media?).

Huffington Post became a major news site as soon as The Great Windbag started mentioning it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
HuffPo really is shit though. I'm gonna sound sexist but the staff is entirely women, and after I found that out their articles made a lot more sense.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Jimmy Soni ran the show there until he, you guessed it, got caught harassing female staff and was "reassigned" to HuffPo India.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Huffington Post became a major news site as soon as The Great Windbag started mentioning it.

By that logic, Fox & Friends would be Walter Fucking Cronkite instead of Regis & Kathie Lee for cousin-fuckers and the nursing home demographic.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And now Al Franken has been accused of groping Leeann Tweeden while she was passed out. She posted the photo to her twitter. She also accused him of forcing his tongue in her mouth while rehearsing a kiss that she didn’t want to be involved in for the USO show. I am kind of numb to all this, but I hope she feels better putting that out there.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Before I would have said there goes his shot at the White House, but hey.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Louis CK's comedy isn't funny, and I've hated him since I first saw him. Yes- he's a liberal and a conscientious, empathic progressive- only his 'progress' was locking women inside a room with him, so he could bust a nut while they watched. That's uh ...pretty hilarious, right ........GUYS?

Who thinks this bullshit is funny?:

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Louis CK's comedy isn't funny, and I've hated him since I first saw him. Yes- he's a liberal and a conscientious, empathic progressive- only his 'progress' was locking women inside a room with him, so he could bust a nut while they watched. That's uh ...pretty hilarious, right ........GUYS?

Who is your idea of a funny comedian?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
When I was 18 or so I worked part time in a video store. There was this chick that worked there and she would flirt on a daily basis. She did things like bend over in front of me, lift her skirt up, show me her bra and panties, ask me how her tits looked, rubbed up against me, and talk about sex acts in a low voice while staring at me. I still have PTSD to this day :crying: #metoo

What did she look like?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
And now Al Franken has been accused of groping Leeann Tweeden while she was passed out. She posted the photo to her twitter. She also accused him of forcing his tongue in her mouth while rehearsing a kiss that she didn’t want to be involved in for the USO show. I am kind of numb to all this, but I hope she feels better putting that out there.

Franken responded in the best way by opening an investigation on himself.

I don't want to victim blame but Tweeden is in cahoots with Hannity sooo...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Franken responded in the best way by opening an investigation on himself.

I don't want to victim blame but Tweeden is in cahoots with Hannity sooo...

She was also a Hooters girl and posed nude for Playboy. Yeah, that fake fondling pic was super offensive and demeaning to women. LULZ you fucking attention whore!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
She was also a Hooters girl and posed nude for Playboy. Yeah, that fake fondling pic was super offensive and demeaning to women. LULZ you fucking attention whore!

It was not sexual, and not demeaning to women. Just demeaning to her, who seems like a basic b.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
All the foxnews footage I’ve seen of her, she never wore glasses. Tonight she had the goggles, strategic?

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
All the foxnews footage I’ve seen of her, she never wore glasses. Tonight she had the goggles, strategic?

She definitely has the whole Palin thing going on, trying desperately not to look like trash. The kind of look that gives repressed conservatives a boner.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
At what point can we just assume they all had done something in the past?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is the era of outrage, so assuming people do shitty stuff is not going to change anything.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This is all becoming less and less believable every second... I've been speaking to people about it...

And the general consensus is... Why now?... and we take everything with a pinch of salt...

Unsure how you lads feel... but I'm getting to the stage where I am thinking every claim made so far is bullshit...

xROTx

PS. MORE than likely there are instances of real sexual fuckery... but with this slew of "accusations" years and YEARS after the event... the serious stuff is being lost in an avalanche of Accu_cumfukery...